Taking Beastdrol

1. Taking Beastdrol

how should i spread out taking 3 pills a day of beastdrol? like how many hours between each pill?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bench250 View Post
    how should i spread out taking 3 pills a day of beastdrol? like how many hours between each pill?
    How about Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner.

3. thats what i thought but it says on the label take 2 before the gym so i didnt kno lol
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bench250 View Post
    thats what i thought but it says on the label take 2 before the gym so i didnt kno lol
    You could take 2 before the Gym and then another one 7-8 hours later. It's going work regardless no need to worry too much about it.

5. so what would you say to do take em 5 hours apart with meals, cause im probaly up for 16 hours

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bench250 View Post
    so what would you say to do take em 5 hours apart with meals, cause im probaly up for 16 hours
    If it works for you sure. Some people say to take it on an empty stomache, but i almost always take mine with meals and it works fine.

7. Its best to take your doses 8 hours apart. Preferably an am dose and an afternoon dose. You don't want to dose too close to bedtime to avoid it interfering with sleep. Also take it with a fat source to aid digestion
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Its best to take your doses 8 hours apart. Preferably an am dose and an afternoon dose. You don't want to dose too close to bedtime to avoid it interfering with sleep. Also take it with a fat source to aid digestion
    I can take it right before bed with no fat source and i'll sleep like a baby and get huge.

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some beastdrol help
    By getshlton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 08:04 AM
  2. My PCT For Beastdrol
    By zamora in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 04:34 PM
  3. Taking black powder while taking Slim Xtreme?
    By Persian1012 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 05:16 PM
  4. Taking PHs while taking antidepressant medications
    By BigChuckles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 09:47 AM