Question on orals..

propho

Awards
  • Established
I weigh 175lbs and was curious how much anavar and andriol I should take if I'm stacking them..

propho

Awards
  • Established
why would this be a joke? and being as this would be my first cycle away from ph's this is what I chose.. i've read that stacking the two are good.. only prob with anavar was that it's expensive.. that's no prob.. and andriol had very low bioavailability.. which is why i chose the both of them together..

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
why would this be a joke? and being as this would be my first cycle away from ph's this is what I chose.. i've read that stacking the two are good.. only prob with anavar was that it's expensive.. that's no prob.. and andriol had very low bioavailability.. which is why i chose the both of them together..
:blink:

propho

Awards
  • Established
sigh.. why can't i just get a straight answer.. just cuz i don't want to inject i'll never get a straight answer..

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
you wont get a stright answer most likely bc nobody has ever run that and nobody ever would. If you want to do it - then do it.

size

Awards
  • Established
40mg of anavar everyday.
9-12 andriols gelcap everyday
. The andriol should be spaced out into numerous dosages.

Lich

Banned
Awards
If u were going to do an Oral cycle only Id suggest using Anavar alone. Its not very hard on the body at all compared to other AAS/Orals especially, and will help you see some good gains. Adding the anidrol will just cause more stress to the body with minimal extra gains. Just stick with Anavar.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
sigh.. why can't i just get a straight answer.. just cuz i don't want to inject i'll never get a straight answer..
Ok, let me retract that statement. what your talking about is a waste of time and money IMO. This subject has come up dozens if not more times and you would have had your answer if you had done a search.

If you absolutely can not in ject then there are two oral only cycles that I would do. The first is dbol only. You CAN keep your gains after this if you do it right but no cheating aloud. The second is a dbol/fina cycle that is oral. This works pretty well actually but it is exspencive as fina only has about 25% oral avalablity.

Dbol only
30 to 40mg ED for weeks 1 to 6.
.5mg ldex weeks 1 to 6
10mg nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 6
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for 2 weeks then 20mg ED for another 2 weeks

DBol/fina oral only
30 to 40mg ED for weeks 1 to 6.
5 fina pellets 3X a day for weeks 1 to 6 (300mg a day fina)
.5mg ldex weeks 1 to 6
10mg nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 6
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for 2 weeks then 20mg ED for another 2 weeks

if the above is too exspensive then you can drop it down to 10 pellets a day but that is not recomended.

size

Awards
  • Established
Andriol and anavar should work. The problem is that it is VERY expensive, but if price does not matter then it should be successful as long as proper dosages are taken. High dosages of andriol is necessary so do not take small dosages.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys.. I don't mean to sound like an ass it's just I was expecting to get answers like "pin it or forget it"

Skye, I have done searches but I don't have access to dbol or fina

what do you mean no cheating aloud? and the main reason I stayed away from dbol was because I heard the gains were impossible to keep..

I notice you put nolva ED for both of those cycles.. should I be doing the same with anavar/andriol?

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
I have done searches but I don't have access to dbol or fina
I'm sorry to sound like an a$$, but it's really funny.

You can get anavar, which is illegal to purchase in any form.
While you don't have access to fina, which is legal to buy OTC
(if you are a farmer of course).

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I notice you put nolva ED for both of those cycles.. should I be doing the same with anavar/andriol?

Var is a dry compound but andriol isn't...it's basically just test man, with all the characteristics and sides of test, just delivered lymphatically. If you're prone to gyno from test, then use nolva @ 10mg ED or 20mg EOD. But in your case you have no idea how you react to test cuz YOU'RE NOT USING IT!!!...lol... :hammer: Use test man, you're dick will thank you.. :drunk:

I honestly don't know why anyone would ever wanna use andriol. I think that it's even shittier than M-Test...for various other reasons....but hey, whatever floats your boat...

size

Awards
  • Established
Var is a dry compound but andriol isn't...it's basically just test man, with all the characteristics and sides of test, just delivered lymphatically. If you're prone to gyno from test, then use nolva @ 10mg ED or 20mg EOD. But in your case you have no idea how you react to test cuz YOU'RE NOT USING IT!!!...lol... :hammer: Use test man, you're dick will thank you.. :drunk:

I honestly don't know why anyone would ever wanna use andriol. I think that it's even shittier than M-Test...for various other reasons....but hey, whatever floats your boat...

Andriol is testosterone undecanoate. It works as I know people who have used it, but you need to take alot of them. It is also used for HRT.

Andriol (testosterone undecanoate capsules) is prescribed to you by a doctor. It is an orally active testosterone preparation and is used to replace the natural hormone, testosterone, when your body is unable to produce enough on its own.

Each capsule contains 40 mg of testosterone undecanoate in dissolved form. A single Andriol capsule is a soft oval gelatin capsule, orange in color, with a yellow oily fill and marked D3V on the outside. Andriol Testocaps is a novel formulation that allows storage at room temperature for three years. Andriol 40 mg can be prescribed in bottles of 60 or 100 capsules. Andriol Testocaps are available in blister-pack form. With adequate dosing Andriol and Andriol Testocaps restore plasma testosterone levels within the normal range. For optimal absorption, Andriol and Andriol Testocaps must be taken with food.

size

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to sound like an a$$, but it's really funny.

You can get anavar, which is illegal to purchase in any form.
You are wrong. Oxandrin is available with a prescription.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Andriol is testosterone undecanoate. It works as I know people who have used it, but you need to take alot of them. It is also used for HRT.

Andriol (testosterone undecanoate capsules) is prescribed to you by a doctor. It is an orally active testosterone preparation and is used to replace the natural hormone, testosterone, when your body is unable to produce enough on its own.

Each capsule contains 40 mg of testosterone undecanoate in dissolved form. A single Andriol capsule is a soft oval gelatin capsule, orange in color, with a yellow oily fill and marked D3V on the outside. Andriol Testocaps is a novel formulation that allows storage at room temperature for three years. Andriol 40 mg can be prescribed in bottles of 60 or 100 capsules. Andriol Testocaps are available in blister-pack form. With adequate dosing Andriol and Andriol Testocaps restore plasma testosterone levels within the normal range. For optimal absorption, Andriol and Andriol Testocaps must be taken with food.
I've read that trying to have a consistent level of test is damn near impossible though. Not only do the levels differ from person to person, but they differ from day to day. talk about side effects....my face would become one huge zit...:)

size

Awards
  • Established
I've read that trying to have a consistent level of test is damn near impossible though. Not only do the levels differ from person to person, but they differ from day to day.
Unfortunately, this does appear to be true, but that does not mean that andriol does not work.

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
You are wrong. Oxandrin is available with a prescription.
My bad Size.

I meant var is illegal, unless you got Rx,
while one can get fina with no docs whatsoever.

propho

Awards
  • Established

well I've done 1-T/4AD and M1T/4AD both of which I didn't get gyno from.. so I guess i'm not prone to it..

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
With the oral fina, do you just take swallow the pellets themselves without any alterations to them at all? Luckily, I live on a farm, so it would not be hard to come by. If stacked with a transdermal 4ad would that fight off the "fina dick" if test is not available?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys.. I don't mean to sound like an ass it's just I was expecting to get answers like "pin it or forget it"

Skye, I have done searches but I don't have access to dbol or fina

what do you mean no cheating aloud? and the main reason I stayed away from dbol was because I heard the gains were impossible to keep..

If you have internet acess you can buy fina legally. go to google and type finaplex h. There are a dozen places willing to sell it to you by the cart, you might as well by the box considering how many pellets you have to eat (630 pellets over 6 weeks). And everone can find dbol if you look around enough. If you absoultely can find it then you can try the prohormones to keep the boys happy.

When I say no cheating I mean just that, run your cycle like you mean it. clean diet, good work out, full PCT, and lots of rest. people that do oral cycle are famous for not being highly disiplined.

The belief that you lose all your gains from dbol is an old school verse modern methods things. The muscle you gain while on dbol is the same as the muscle you gain on test, you nether lose or keep it any easier. Dbol has a high converson rate and this so tends to cause a lot of estrogen metagated gains (mostly water retention). Consider that you can easily hold 2 gallons of water (around 18lb) the 30lb you gained in 6 weeks turns into 12lb gain after your off the dbol for a week. And of course everone is looking at the 18lb you lost, not that you gained 2lb a week in real muscle (not bad for an oral only)

If you run dbol as stated above with the ldex (or any other good AI) you will avoid the problem to start with as you will not bloat up. the scale want lie and you won't be disapointed with a massive wieght drop at the end of your cycle. Nolvadex should be ran with almost any cycle as a percautionary mesure. Its cheap, safe, and is the only drug knowen to cure and reverse (if caught early) gyno.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
So you just just push the pellet out of the cart and swallow it? Dont have to do anything to it?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
With the oral fina, do you just take swallow the pellets themselves without any alterations to them at all? Luckily, I live on a farm, so it would not be hard to come by. If stacked with a transdermal 4ad would that fight off the "fina dick" if test is not available?
yup, you eat them. but again this a waste of money IMO. You have to use 4 times as much and it still doesn't work as good sence the digestion strips the ester. 4ad can be used to fight the fina dick but it is a poor cousin to test or dbol

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
So the tablets must be chewed, not just swallowed whole, correct? And the Dbol would be just fine in keeping the libido up?

Lich

Banned
Awards
All of the rest aside, Ive always believed Anavar only is not a bad Oral only cycle, maybe not for a gain/money standpoint, but its easy on the body, its even prescribed to children, wont cause stunted growth, and ull see moderate gains over time.

If u must add the Anidrol, do it, but do proper research, get enuff of it or none at all, use some liver protectants just because, and keep diet clean ect. Lots of water, lift hard...not much more to be said.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I weigh 175lbs and was curious how much anavar and andriol I should take if I'm stacking them..
Guys, he was not asking if this was a good cycle. Stop over analyzing and just answer his f'n question. Andriol is not really an 'oral' at least in a methylated way. It's just test and most agree that a test/var stack works well. It didn't for me, but my var dose was low. People learn better when they stop judging other's choices and just take life as it comes. It's not a perfect world, and for whatever reason, people do oral only cycles. Who cares if they are undisciplined, that's not the issue, the question was how much on the dose. I'm guessing at least 20mg var and 160 andriol for the weight. Also, tamox might be cheap, but it's not as safe as people think. Letro on cycle is the ****. Tamoxifen is a PCT option.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well i got some equation somewhere that said i should take 35mg's of var and i heard i should be taking quite a bit of andriol.. but if i'm stacking the two i thought i should be taking less.. that's why i was asking on here...

size

Awards
  • Established
well i got some equation somewhere that said i should take 35mg's of var and i heard i should be taking quite a bit of andriol.. but if i'm stacking the two i thought i should be taking less.. that's why i was asking on here...
35mg of anavar should be enough. However you do not want to reduce the dosage level of a product simply b/c you are stacking. You want to use a dosage level that is effective for a particular drug.

This info is about andriol for HRT:
Dosage And Administration: The dosage should be adjusted according to the response of the individual patient.
Usually, an initial dosage of 120 to 160 mg daily in 2 divided doses for 2 to 3 weeks is adequate, followed by a maintenance dosage of 40 to 120 mg daily.
The capsules should be taken after meals and swallowed without chewing.
Storage: Pharmacist: Refrigerate at 2 to 8°C. Protect from light and moisture. Do not freeze. Patient: Store between 15 and 25°C. Protect from light and moisture. Use within 90 days.

I posted that so you could notice that for HRT purposes 160mg is recommended; that dosage is not the level you want for bbing purposes.

size

Awards
  • Established
Guys, he was not asking if this was a good cycle. Stop over analyzing and just answer his f'n question. Andriol is not really an 'oral' at least in a methylated way. It's just test and most agree that a test/var stack works well. It didn't for me, but my var dose was low.

I really liked taking anavar and test. The combination yielded great results for me. I added LBM while making great strength gains all while staying lean. However, I never tried to achieve cycles where I wanted to gain 25+ lbs.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Guys, he was not asking if this was a good cycle. Stop over analyzing and just answer his f'n question. Andriol is not really an 'oral' at least in a methylated way. It's just test and most agree that a test/var stack works well. It didn't for me, but my var dose was low. People learn better when they stop judging other's choices and just take life as it comes. It's not a perfect world, and for whatever reason, people do oral only cycles. Who cares if they are undisciplined, that's not the issue, the question was how much on the dose. I'm guessing at least 20mg var and 160 andriol for the weight. Also, tamox might be cheap, but it's not as safe as people think. Letro on cycle is the ****. Tamoxifen is a PCT option.
You know I could have sworn that this board was about sharing knowledge and give and receiving the best advice possible. Granted my assumption that someone was being a wise ass was not cool I would feel somewhat negligent not to point out better options to someone that was doing that if not bad was still a waste of money. If the drug companies did not fix the cost of anavar it would cost no more then any other oral. Andriol is also expensive for what it is and does and while it does work for HRT it has not proven itself well for our purposes. And oral only cycles have proven themselves second rate. Not only that but if we stop questioning and “over analyzing� and just answer questions how long do you think it will be before we get flooded with 15year olds?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You know I could have sworn that this board was about sharing knowledge and give and receiving the best advice possible. Granted my assumption that someone was being a wise ass was not cool I would feel somewhat negligent not to point out better options to someone that was doing that if not bad was still a waste of money. If the drug companies did not fix the cost of anavar it would cost no more then any other oral. Andriol is also expensive for what it is and does and while it does work for HRT it has not proven itself well for our purposes. And oral only cycles have proven themselves second rate. Not only that but if we stop questioning and “over analyzing� and just answer questions how long do you think it will be before we get flooded with 15year olds?
Points well taken. You always seem to give good advise, so it wasn't an attack. I guess I'm just more literal in my thought process. It didn't even occur to me that he was being a smart ass, but I see why you responded that way now. These products are way overpriced, but I assumed that he already had them on-hand and just needed dose advise. In which case, who cases how much it costs cause they're already paid for, ya know? So please forgive my ranting.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
There is, and never will be, anything wrong with analyzing what is taken and why with AAS, those who don't are the fools ;)

I also agree however that it can sometimes be hard to get straight answers...especially if going against the grain. With that said I would also try 35-40mg var and 160-200mg andriol, as said above :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
The belief that you lose all your gains from dbol is an old school verse modern methods things. The muscle you gain while on dbol is the same as the muscle you gain on test, you nether lose or keep it any easier. Dbol has a high converson rate and this so tends to cause a lot of estrogen metagated gains (mostly water retention). Consider that you can easily hold 2 gallons of water (around 18lb) the 30lb you gained in 6 weeks turns into 12lb gain after your off the dbol for a week. And of course everone is looking at the 18lb you lost, not that you gained 2lb a week in real muscle (not bad for an oral only)

If you run dbol as stated above with the ldex (or any other good AI) you will avoid the problem to start with as you will not bloat up. the scale want lie and you won't be disapointed with a massive wieght drop at the end of your cycle. Nolvadex should be ran with almost any cycle as a percautionary mesure. Its cheap, safe, and is the only drug knowen to cure and reverse (if caught early) gyno.
I do have to admit that the biggest problems from dbol only cycles are obviously altered expectations considering water weight, estrogen conversion and all things associated with it. With letro, dex, and/or nolva along with proper PCT we can eliminate many of the old thoughts on dbol only cycles....even though I still don't like them :hammer:

size

Awards
  • Established
With that said I would also try 35-40mg var and 160-200mg andriol, as said above :)
Still too little with the andriol. When you take in account the ester weight and the effectiveness of andriol, you need more. Think about, 160mg is sometimes recommended for HRT.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Points well taken. You always seem to give good advise, so it wasn't an attack. I guess I'm just more literal in my thought process. It didn't even occur to me that he was being a smart ass, but I see why you responded that way now. These products are way overpriced, but I assumed that he already had them on-hand and just needed dose advise. In which case, who cases how much it costs cause they're already paid for, ya know? So please forgive my ranting.
Well in all honesty you had a good point there as well. Even if some is going to something that not good (taking roids at 18 for instance) for them it is still far better for them to have all the info to do it corectly then then to be told its dumb and not to do it when there going to do it anyway. And I am sorry if I mistook your post bro.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well in all honesty you had a good point there as well. Even if some is going to something that not good (taking roids at 18 for instance) for them it is still far better for them to have all the info to do it corectly then then to be told its dumb and not to do it when there going to do it anyway. And I am sorry if I mistook your post bro.
No prob bro. I feel like you do.
Propho, I hope you got your answer!

propho

Awards
  • Established
I did! thank you guys =)

and yes I do have them on hand that's why i was looking for dosing for that in particular.. now I just gotta calculate it..and make sure i got enough =P oh one last question.. how long can i let this run.. before i think i made an estimate that the var will last me about 8 weeks at 35mg and i can run andriol at 175mg for 4 weeks.. but if it's necessary to take more than 175 will it be ok to run it less than 4 weeks?

size

Awards
  • Established
I did! thank you guys =)

how long can i let this run.. before i think i made an estimate that the var will last me about 8 weeks at 35mg and i can run andriol at 175mg for 4 weeks.. but if it's necessary to take more than 175 will it be ok to run it less than 4 weeks?
Andriol are 40mg gelcaps so I am not sure how you plan on taking 175mg. Ideally, you would want to take the andriol for a longer period and at a higher dosage. I do not think you have a sufficient amount. At 160mg, you are getting the high end of HRT dosage. To me, this defeats the purpose of using it.
With the anavar, you could decrease to 6 weeks, and increase the dosage. This is not necessary but just rather a thought.

Last edited:

propho

Awards
  • Established
well is there a particular length that i must take the andriol for? or it will work pretty much right away? because i know how some you need to use more than 2 weeks.. my main reason for it was to kind of increase strength in the middle I could up it to 200mgs but only would be able to take it for 3 1/2 weeks..