First Post.. First PH...Help

danno1

Awards
Hey Everyone

Posting here for the first time.

Ordered my first PH, Epistane. Read the background on it and decieded to try it. I also considered Beastdrol too.

Just to give you a little of my "supplement" background, about 10 years ago I was into the steroid phase.. Test, D-BOL, Sustenon 250, EQ, etc. made some great gains then stopped juicing.

Went clean up to this point. Now all these "PH" supplements are popular.

So I wanted to give these a try. But not up to date with all the abreviations being used. I know what PCT means (Post Cycle Therapy) is but if you can give some others I might be running into would be helpful.

BTW, whats your opinion on using Epistane and what products and when to take them would also help.

Thanks

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards
not up to date with all the abbreviations being used. I know what PCT means (Post Cycle Therapy) is but if you can give some others I might be running into would be helpful.

BTW, whats your opinion on using Epistane and what products and when to take them would also help.

Thanks

I'm also new to this... only advise I can give is read all the "Sticky" threads not only on this forum but others too. Google was my friend... Before I went with my 1st PH I typed the PH name(s) in and just added different phrases like 'stack, side effects, reviews..etc.' Read it all man... hold off on taking that Epi cycle until you feel a little more confident.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone

Posting here for the first time.

Ordered my first PH, Epistane. Read the background on it and decieded to try it. I also considered Beastdrol too.

Just to give you a little of my "supplement" background, about 10 years ago I was into the steroid phase.. Test, D-BOL, Sustenon 250, EQ, etc. made some great gains then stopped juicing.

So I wanted to give these a try. But not up to date with all the abreviations being used. I know what PCT means (Post Cycle Therapy) is but if you can give some others I might be running into would be helpful.

Thanks
What PCT did you use for your past cycles?

danno1

Awards
At the time I used Milk Thistle and Nolvedex. At the time I was getting all my "stuff" from an NPC pro who owed a vitamin shop. That was in the mid 90s.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about Novedex XT ? if you used this for a pct for AA's you problay need to do more research before you start a PH cycle bro. No offense

danno1

Awards
Are you talking about Novedex XT ? if you used this for a pct for AA's you problay need to do more research before you start a PH cycle bro. No offense
At the time there was only ONE Nolvedex ( maybe I'm spelling it wrong). Prescription kind.

Believe me, I've been through alot more "cycles" than guys popping "PH" pills.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Still not sure what information you're after. A cycle of epi would look something like this:-

Week 1: 20mg
Week 2: 30mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 40mg
Week 5: 40mg

(taking supporting supps throughout - I use cycle assist + fish oils multi-v etc....)

PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA/T-booster
Triazole starting towards end 2nd week PCT to manage E2 and avoid rebound
Vitamin C - 3 - 5g throughout PCT

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, why not source out your own gear having used before? Pinning > solo PH run

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Pinning FTW over oral bro. less dmge to the body as well. and its Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)

danno1

Awards
Thanks guys.

Just trying to catch up on the "new products" out there and all the terms used.

Don't forget most computers weren't around throwing abbreviations in the early to mid 90s.

What do you guys think of Epistane or Beastdrol still being around OTC for the future?

What should I hoard up on before its gone?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Just trying to catch up on the "new products" out there and all the terms used.

Don't forget most computers weren't around throwing abbreviations in the early to mid 90s.

What do you guys think of Epistane or Beastdrol still being around OTC for the future?

What should I hoard up on before its gone?
simple. everything

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I want to say is you need to continue to research, because you obviously dont know what a steroid is. :think:

danno1

Awards
All I want to say is you need to continue to research, because you obviously dont know what a steroid is. :think:
Lets put it this way...I've had a heck of alot more experience dealing with "JUICING UP" than you ever could have at that age.
:boggled:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you say so.

Epistane (methepitiostane) and superdrol (methyldrostanolone) are both oral methylated steroids.

The best way to find about all types of anabolic/androgenic steroids, would be to get a copy of Anabolics 9th edition by william llewellyn. (well, you may want to look at the 10th edition, I believe it may be updated with more compounds)

This way, you dont confuse oral methylated steroids and pro hormones anymore. (well, technically testosterone is a pro hormone, but thats besides the point)

:D

danno1

Awards
If you say so.

Epistane (methepitiostane) and superdrol (methyldrostanolone) are both oral methylated steroids.

The best way to find about all types of anabolic/androgenic steroids, would be to get a copy of Anabolics 9th edition by william llewellyn. (well, you may want to look at the 10th edition, I believe it may be updated with more compounds)

This way, you dont confuse oral methylated steroids and pro hormones anymore. (well, technically testosterone is a pro hormone, but thats besides the point)

:D
jbryand101b;

Thanks for the tip.

I did read those 2 were oral steroids (as DBOL I used to take). Regarding the book, I remember reading one similiar (not sure if the same name or author) that was THE BIBLE back then. It could be an earlier edition. I remember the cover was light blue and white. I read that book on each steroid until the pages fell out.

It just seems there are more companies today trying to jump on the "steroid wagon" and claim their product is "just like a steroid with the same results".

Back then PHs were still not "refined" as close to a "real" steroid as some are today. I think that's why you do have to "research" what you buy.

Sorry if I got a little snippy before. I still must have some "roid rage" left in me :boggled:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Well you have kind of came in late. A lot of the good stuff is now illegal after the last big ban, unless you're in the UK like me :)

Trey103

Awards
can some someone tell me how to post something i am new to this?

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Danno welcome to AM bro you seem to know your stuff, just everything seems a little dusty up there in your mind if you don't mind me saying so. That being said, old school injectables and new school PH's have similar results to an extent but also many differences. The main thing you gotta consider is all oral PHs are Methylated because they have to pass the liver, when injectables did not have to pass the liver therefor were not methylated. Because of this liver support and some other things are needed, take a look around the board, read old logs and such and you should learn tons of new stuff and also recall some old knowledge, happy searching brother

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main thing you gotta consider is all oral PHs are Methylated because they have to pass the liver, when injectables did not have to pass the liver therefor were not methylated.
not really. this is for the most part, all incorrect. I had this whole explanation explaining in detail to help you understand why, but I hit the back button, and it dissapeared. :woohoo:

so you'll have to take my word for it, and know, this isn't correct, and is my way of helping you to know you need to continue to research. :thumbsup:

mrdontplay

mrdontplay

Awards
Still not sure what information you're after. A cycle of epi would look something like this:-

Week 1: 20mg
Week 2: 30mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 40mg
Week 5: 40mg

(taking supporting supps throughout - I use cycle assist + fish oils multi-v etc....)

PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA/T-booster
Triazole starting towards end 2nd week PCT to manage E2 and avoid rebound
Vitamin C - 3 - 5g throughout PCT
Bashman, do you keep a lot of your gains from your PTC?

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
not really. this is for the most part, all incorrect. I had this whole explanation explaining in detail to help you understand why, but I hit the back button, and it dissapeared. :woohoo:

so you'll have to take my word for it, and know, this isn't correct, and is my way of helping you to know you need to continue to research. :thumbsup:
Oh okay, my bad cancel that then gentlemen..
Sorry I'm still new tho the whole PH/AAS scene with only 2 years snooping here casually and 2 superdrol runs, but I thought all oral steriods had to be methylated in order to pass the liver successfully and also structured in a 17-a type formation? Willing to soak up/would greatly appreicate any knowledge you wanna share me. That is if you feel like retyping the whole thing haha

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP have you checked out anything from Primordial Performance, namely the Androseries? Its one of the few things that will be around after the ban but still have legitimate potency. Here is a link to one to probably the most popular of the Androseries-

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so when is this ban everybody is talking about coming ball park.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh okay, my bad cancel that then gentlemen..
Sorry I'm still new tho the whole PH/AAS scene with only 2 years snooping here casually and 2 superdrol runs, but I thought all oral steriods had to be methylated in order to pass the liver successfully and also structured in a 17-a type formation? Willing to soak up/would greatly appreicate any knowledge you wanna share me. That is if you feel like retyping the whole thing haha
take the injectable steroids masteron, stenbolone, primobolan. then you have more common oral steroids like winstrol & dianabol which are in injectable form. Even testosterone is methylated, without looking at every complete breakdown, and just going off testosterone being methylated, i'd say all androgens may be methylated.

if you look up dhea, it's basic form list it as a dimethyl, (10 &13 position).

there are certain areas that extra methylation can be added on, in order to help make the steroid more available.

There are also other forms of alkylation, like ethylation. (methoxygonadiene is an ethylated pro hormone, and norbolethone is an ethylated steroid)

I getting too deep into it, I am still learning as well, but not all pro hormones are orally available, the ones that are, usually dont need to convert, and are active.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Long story short man. Save your money. These supp companies will rob you blind and have been robbing ppl left and right for years.

Stick with pinning if you want to see good results. I have my first pin log in my sig. I have cycled just about anything you can think of Oral PH/Roid wise and it just isn't worth it on your body.

Pinning FTFW.

There are good supp companies, don't get me wrong. But the PH and designer roid thing that started, don't feel like you lost out. Just another way to make inexpensive things expensive.

This is all my opinion and my .02.
I'm not looking to piss of any reps, sorry