Is It Okay 2 Take My PH With My Vitamins Or....?

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards
As you can see I'm new to this forum and new to the PH world. Been lifting for a couple years and have put in crazy hours researching PH's before ordering.

Anyways I was just wondering if I should be taking my PH pill along with my vitamins or a hour before/after?

Currently:
6:30am- Halotest25, Opti-Men, Omega 3-6-9, Hawthorne Berry & Milk Thistle
12:30pm- Halotest25, Glucosamine, Opti-Men, Omega 3-6-9, Hawthorne Berry & Milk Thistle

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you should be fine. what does your complete cycle look like and consist of?

mmaz03

Awards
Supposedly liver supps inhibit oral gear absorption if taken at the same time. Also, taking HB at the same time as gear MAY give you a slight BP increase that'll last for a short time. These are just a few things I've researched and are by no means definitive answers.

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards
Supposedly liver supps inhibit oral gear absorption if taken at the same time.
I remember reading that a few weeks back on a forum. That was 1 reason I asked and the other is because I just hit my 2nd week of Halotest and was kinda disappointed with the strength gains... We'll see how we it goes next week. I'll start taking my PH 2 hrs after my vitamin intake.

you should be fine. what does your complete cycle look like and consist of?
Week 1-4: 2 caps a day(Halotest)
Week 5-8: 2 caps a day(Halotest & NoEstrogen)
Week 9-12: 6 caps a day(PCT)

Keep in mind this is my 1st PH cycle. I've read Halotest is good for beginners.

hagels316

Awards
I wouldn't be too worried yet. I did Hdrol for my first cycle at it took at least 3-4 weeks before I noticed really anything. I ran it for 6 weeks but probably won't again b/c it's just too weak IMO for a repeat. Some respond well to it and love it. But it is good for a first cycle.