Rate my stack, scale of 1-10.

T

TheCheezer

Awards
currently 21 nd planning to run with a 16 year old ;) friend in the summer

friends current= 5'8 160 lb (on recovery phase of major back surgery)

friends previous (when he was 15 three months ago) = 5'4 180lb 300 bench, 90 db military press, and a CGBP of 225 for reps, couldn't squat/dead cuz of scheummerans disease so he used machines for legs instead.

nd if you guys wouldn't mind, maybe an avg muscle gain est.
- Var
- Nalva
- HCG
- Mdrol
- Test E
- Kre-Alklyn ( not illegal i know, but heard it will increase gains significantly)
- Liver Support

its either nalva or clomed for pct though, depends on what he wants.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
You get a BIG FAT ZERO!! You'll let your 16yo friend run a cycle?! Some friend you are!

LOL and what's nalva and clomed?

:chairshot:

T

TheCheezer

Awards
You get a BIG FAT ZERO!!

You're 3 months into 16 years old and you wanna run a cycle?! LOL You can't even spell right! What's nalva and clomed?
nalva is a abbreviation for nalvadex, spelling doesn't mean shiet

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fail

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
nalva is a abbreviation for nalvadex, spelling doesn't mean shiet
WTF is nalvadex?!!! Get your sh!t right bro! You have no clue what you're talkin' bout and you think you're ready for a cycle?!! :think:

T

TheCheezer

Awards
WTF is nalvadex?!!! Get your sh!t right bro! You have no clue what you're talkin' bout and you think you're ready for a cycle?!! :think:
its a PCT, along with clomed, it's pretty effective too. I'm starting to think you're the one who doesn't know what he's doing.

dam i thought this was a helpful forum, i'd have better luck at bodybuilding.com

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
its a PCT, along with clomed, it's pretty effective too. I'm starting to think you're the one who doesn't know what he's doing.

dam i thought this was a helpful forum, i'd have better luck at bodybuilding.com
First off, it's NOLVADEX (tamoxifen). Secondly, it's CLOMID (clomiphene). You obviously have no clue what you're talking about! You come on here talking about cycling with your 15 yo friend and you expect anyone to help you out?! Why don't you try being a good friend and convincing him not to screw himself up?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
clomed is an otc supplement- dude your so focked

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
clomed is an otc supplement- dude your so focked
I think he's talking about the real deal clomid, but obviously hasn't done enough research.

Running var, test e, and mdrol with OTC stuff? He's doomed!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it can also be used as a PCT
no it cannot it calims to work as a pct but if you know ANYTHING about PROPER pct- you would know clomed WILL NOT WORK for the cycle you have outlined it will fail miserably

you need what is called a SERM and clomed is NOT one

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
it can also be used as a PCT
Bro! Do yourself a favor and use that search feature up top and punch in SERM and PCT. You're planning on running the real deal so you'll need more than OTC stuff. Really. Good luck!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the company that produces clomed OP- if its what im thinking he is referring to an otc supp not actual clomiphene citrate

T

TheCheezer

Awards
Bro! Do yourself a favor and use that search feature up top and punch in SERM and PCT. You're planning on running the real deal so you'll need more than OTC stuff. Really. Good luck!
alright thanks

what is the company that produces clomed OP- if its what im thinking he is referring to an otc supp not actual clomiphene citrate
we were looking for a cheap one, but i guess i need to research on the SERMs nd we'll just go with that.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9, that's a good cycle ! run it, maybe you will learn a lesson

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get a serm find out the best way to dose it and use it

until then DO NOT use this cycle or any other roids bro, you will hurt yourself

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Hope you like TRT!!

Also hope your parents have good health insurance lol (but its not really funny)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
5 bucks says that if this guy isn't a troll, he runs this cycle anyways.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
currently 21 nd planning to run with a 16 year old ;) friend in the summer

friends current= 5'8 160 lb (on recovery phase of major back surgery)

friends previous (when he was 15 three months ago) = 5'4 180lb 300 bench, 90 db military press, and a CGBP of 225 for reps, couldn't squat/dead cuz of scheummerans disease so he used machines for legs instead.

nd if you guys wouldn't mind, maybe an avg muscle gain est.
- Var
- Nalva
- HCG
- Mdrol
- Test E
- Kre-Alklyn ( not illegal i know, but heard it will increase gains significantly)
- Liver Support

its either nalva or clomed for pct though, depends on what he wants.

well, take your 16 y/o ass there and gtfo. :rant2:

negged.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Good flames everyone! Now thats out of the way, dude, your 21 and are able to make your own decisions, FOR YOURSELF...Your 16 yo friend, however is a freaking minor, who has no clue about the damage that he can do to himself running anything hormonal. We all remember what it was like to be young and dumb, and you as his friend should be explaining to him the possible consequences of these actions. He!l I remember being 16 and thinking if I could run steroids I would be huge. Thank god I didnt have the means to get any, because Im sure I woulda done them without fully knowing how bad i could hurt myself...Thus the importance of this website as well as you as his friend to educate... As I said, your 21 and able to make your own decisions, but dont be a D!ckhead and let your poor friend make this mistake...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, "his 16 y/o friend". cause 21 y/o men & 16 y/o boys hang out all the time. Dude is just another teen using the im 21, and "my friend" post.

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
please do not do this i did when i was 16 years old and later when i was 21-24 years old.real test and deca.i did not know anything about pct or anything els i was not taking anything not even a multi.when i was 16 i took the test luckily i think it was fake idk.and nothing bad happened but then later i got some of the reall deal top of the line stuff.and i got huge put 60 ilbs was to big.but of course i had to stop it cost a lot of money.i did not take any pct or anything and i lost everything.and then for the longest time i was serverally depressed it got so bad i tried to kill myself many many times and was put in mental hospital.and i was not crazy before steriods at all i was a football star played college ball lost that because of this all so and thousands and thousands of dollars for treament.it was wosre than what i carE to wright on here i am fine now and own a big trucking company have family and big house and all but i all most lost everything and i did not even look that good i was big bloated buffy huge.i look a lot better now.PLEASE DO NOT DO IT.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please do not do this i did when i was 16 years old and later when i was 21-24 years old.real test and deca.i did not know anything about pct or anything els i was not taking anything not even a multi.when i was 16 i took the test luckily i think it was fake idk.and nothing bad happened but then later i got some of the reall deal top of the line stuff.and i got huge put 60 ilbs was to big.but of course i had to stop it cost a lot of money.i did not take any pct or anything and i lost everything.and then for the longest time i was serverally depressed it got so bad i tried to kill myself many many times and was put in mental hospital.and i was not crazy before steriods at all i was a football star played college ball lost that because of this all so and thousands and thousands of dollars for treament.it was wosre than what i carE to wright on here i am fine now and own a big trucking company have family and big house and all but i all most lost everything and i did not even look that good i was big bloated buffy huge.i look a lot better now.PLEASE DO NOT DO IT.
this is also bull sh!t you didnt put on 60lbs i doubt it seriously