Sustanon for 3 weeks... lol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
My buddy was supposed to run a cycle with me but instead split a 10mL bottle of sustanon 250 with his roomate so he has a total of 5mL sustanon. Hes spreading that over a 3 week time frame despite me saying he is wasting his money. Just wondering if he will see any gains from it besides suppression? Ive never even seen someone tard out and run such a short injectable cycle thats mostly longer esters. Either way ive convinced him to run 3 weeks of boladrol after his final shot to make some gains while he waits for the esters to clear before pct (got him some clomiphene).

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bet you, you are using sustan for 3 weeks lol ! 98% of the times when people say oh my buddy, my friend, blah blah blah is actually not friends, it's them but they are afraid of embarrassment

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bet you, you are using sustan for 3 weeks lol ! 98% of the times when people say oh my buddy, my friend, blah blah blah is actually not friends, it's them but they are afraid of embarrassment
you make a ****load of assumptions and make yourself look like an *******

tnubs its pointless

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
/facepalm. look at my signature. im running epi with a boladrol pulse... and logging it. if i was going to purchase injectables i would have done it right with 10 weeks of 500mg/wk like a real man. its one of my buddies that went to college and wanted to try his first cycle when he comes back home nxt week and the plan was he was just going to run boladrol for 3 weeks and he was supposed to start with me next monday but he ran off and got some measly amount of sustanon to add to it.