will start pmag (1st cycle) on saturday....

massolic

Awards
  • Established
ive preloaded with CA for last two weeks and starting pmag at 50mg for first two weeks then up it depending on resluts and sides (may not even up dose if not necessary)..

Pct is lined up with nolva, recycle and testforce 2...

looking mostly for strength and some muscle mass.

shooting for 4000 cals consisting of 300 grams of carbs,250 grams protein and good fats like nuts, fish oil, avacado, etc..Proetins mostly from chicken, fish and eggs and veggies...and also multivits with cycle assist throughout

stats 186lbs

any advise?.....appreciated!

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
I ran a cycle of pmag a few months ago. It was pretty good gains, a bit wet though. I got a lot better results once I bumped it up to 75mg. Just my two cents

massolic

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle of pmag a few months ago. It was pretty good gains, a bit wet though. I got a lot better results once I bumped it up to 75mg. Just my two cents
how long was ur cycle mate? and how did u dose pmag? any sides?

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
my cycle was six weeks. sides, sometimes a bit letharic, moody here and there. overall a good product. i stacked it with m lmg, supppper wet gains between the two. won't do that again lol. put the pmag on it's on was pretty awesome.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
oh and for dosage, i did 25mg in the morning, 25 mg around noon, and 25 mg around 8:00 pm.

jarhead916

jarhead916

Awards
50 mg for 2 weeks is pretty weak! I'd jump to 75 mg and shoot for 5-6 weeks. I did P-Mag last year and did 50, 75, 75, 75, 75. The last week I started to get back pumps but my water intake was low. Thankfully, Taurine took care of the back pumps.

P-Mag gave me an "on" feeling or a sense of well being. The only side I experienced was oily skin which led to crazy acne on my face. I actually had to get an antibiotic after PCT to clear up the acne, because my hormones were out of whack and the dam acne wouldn't go away!!

As for dosing, I did 50 mg 8AM and 25 mg 4pm. Strength was a gradual increase, like 5-10 pounds each week, which was easy to maintain in PCT. I gained about 12 pounds but also increased body fat a bit.

Right now I'm doing H-Drol @ 75 mgs for 6 weeks. I'm not taking cycle assist this time to see if it really makes a differences.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up that would be 200 grams of fat...

50 would be a good place to start since this is your first cycle. Nice way to gauge your response. Dont have to start at the high end of the spectrum from the start.

I would say get something for your joints and tendons. Strength goes up a lot on cycle and it takes a toll on your body.

Another thing I would suggest is to pick up something to control prolactin and E2. L-dopa is good for prolactin. Phytoserms-347 can lower E2. Another option for lowering E2 is Triazole.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up that would be 200 grams of fat...

50 would be a good place to start since this is your first cycle. Nice way to gauge your response. Dont have to start at the high end of the spectrum from the start.

I would say get something for your joints and tendons. Strength goes up a lot on cycle and it takes a toll on your body.

Another thing I would suggest is to pick up something to control prolactin and E2. L-dopa is good for prolactin. Phytoserms-347 can lower E2. Another option for lowering E2 is Triazole.
thanks man....btw whats E2 and pmag is a dry compound...thought prolactin should be controlled when using something like tren? or is it cuz of DAA acid, if it is, i shouldnt have issues there as Ive used DAA in more than 3 grams for 2 months and no prolactin...

And by E2, if u mean estrogen levels, ive got nolva, and testboosters and ERASE on hand!

Please elaborate more, thanks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man....btw whats E2 and pmag is a dry compound...thought prolactin should be controlled when using something like tren? or is it cuz of DAA acid, if it is, i shouldnt have issues there as Ive used DAA in more than 3 grams for 2 months and no prolactin...

And by E2, if u mean estrogen levels, ive got nolva, and testboosters and ERASE on hand!

Please elaborate more, thanks
E2 = estradiol

I was refering to in PCT with the DAA. Was just saying out of caution.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
should be good first cycle tho! I ran it first time at 50/75/75/75/75 with no sides little wet tho but as said above great "on" feeling

massolic

Awards
  • Established
just had my first 25mg of pmag with breakfast consisting of 5 eggs (2 full, 3 whites only), and a homade gainer made of 2% milk, oatmeal, banana, scoop of penut butter and scoop of protein blend......along with multi vitamins and 2 caps of fish oil...

my question is how much fish oil should i be taking while on cycle?

p.s. will have cycle assist at noon, then another 25mg pmag around 5 pm and cycle assist 4 hours later!