Going South

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Hypothetically, If somebody were to go to pretty deep into Mexico, and money wasn't a problem, what would you reccommend this person to purchase? :think:

I was thinking of reccommending to this person test enth, deca, and possibly some EQ.

Anybody care to argue for the purchase of another type of test other than enth? i was thinking of cyp, but decided against it in favor of the other.

anyways, throw in your suggestions.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I suppose you're asking to put together a cycle for you? Thats fine but you have to tell us what you're looking for. Goals in particular, along with your stats. As far as the stuff you can get your hands on down there, vet gear is a huge market there. Just tell us what you're looking for in a cycle.
Sage

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I wouldn't even try to bring it back across.. just too much risk

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the concern. don't worry about taking it back across, that's been taken care of. as far as cycle goals, i'm just gonna go for size. it'll be my 1st illegal cycle. just ph's till now. i've done my research. 1st time will just be test enth@ 500mg/week for 10 weeks. standard hcg/nolva pct therapy. the 2nd one is what i'm thinking of. trying to think ahead as to what to buy. i understand that the diet makes the difference between a cutter and a bulker, not the compound. however some lend themselves better to some tasks than other. i'll probably get a fucking case of test. some deca and some eq to taste. sound good?

as for stats(as of today)
6-2'
9%BF

lifts
Squat 325 (3 sets of 6-8)
bench 225 (3 sets 10)
DL 225 (2 sets 8-10)

never done a real steroid cycle before, so i expect to gain about 15-20 lbs and hope to retain 10 after pct. any suggestions?

Last edited: