Need general advice....

Akula

Akula

Awards
Hey guys,
So i'm 23 started lifting weights about 5 years ago. In that time i've manage to gain some weight. Long story short last year i did a cycle of Epi, and M-Drol. Push came to show and i decided to start a Deca/Sus cycle which i have already brought! One of the biggest problem is that i'm benching like ~220lb +- 20lb depending on the day, but i've been benching this amount for like a year or something.

Today basically i was thinking maybe there isn't a point in doing this cycle, because i don't want to compete for bodybuilding, and maybe i should just change my work out. I mean i'm just not sure what's the point of being over grown?

It's not as much as a time thing as much as what's the point? Gym is "fun" where is the rush?

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
take a few days off, change things up a little, make sure you are eating enough...

i think a week off is generally a good idea every 6-8 weeks to decondition/rest up

save the deca/sus if your on the fence... dont just jump into it....

"those who fail to plan, plan to fail"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys,
So i'm 23 started lifting weights about 5 years ago. In that time i've manage to gain some weight. Long story short last year i did a cycle of Epi, and M-Drol. Push came to show and i decided to start a Deca/Sus cycle which i have already brought! One of the biggest problem is that i'm benching like ~220lb +- 20lb depending on the day, but i've been benching this amount for like a year or something.

Today basically i was thinking maybe there isn't a point in doing this cycle, because i don't want to compete for bodybuilding, and maybe i should just change my work out. I mean i'm just not sure what's the point of being over grown?

It's not as much as a time thing as much as what's the point? Gym is "fun" where is the rush?

Any thoughts will be appreciated.
It's definitely easy to stall out and hit a plateau from time to time. Is your biggest goal here strength? Have you changed training style or sets/reps at all? Switching from moderate reps and sets to low sets/reps with heavy weight and vice versa can be a way to help break that plateau.

If you're having any second thoughts at all, definitely don't do it. You want to do tons of research and also feel confident in your decision. Just to be clear, though, the gear alone won't cause you to be overgrown - proper nutrition, rest and training are what give you that. I've known several people who juice and gain hardly anything from it because they don't know what they're doing.

I'd be happy to help you adjust your training, though.

Akula

Akula

Awards
Decided to do the 300 Workout today for a change....
FML.
But thanks alot for the advice people!