libido on PCT help

T

TulsaTalons

Awards
ok so, my PCT is going to be nolva 20/20/10/10. i have a bottle of trizole that i was planning on adding start of week 3 as an AI and for libido. is there anything else u guys would add with the trizole to help out with libido? whats the best thing to add PCT for libido? i kno u guys usually say hcgenerate, but its out of stock so what would be next?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
d aspartic acid+triazole+powerfull

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
not with an ai and powerfull

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya if u add DAA def add something for prolactin.

T

TulsaTalons

Awards
powerfull....p5p... vitamin b6
well vitamin b6 would be alot cheaper than the powerfull.... what would u dose the B6 at if your taking it for prolactin?
so nolva + trizole + DAA + VitB6 = RAGING libido PCT?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
d-aspartic acid made me walk around with a SNRB all day long (Semi-No-Reason-Boner)

id say buy the powerfull... i love that sh*t....... or p5p or macuna pruriens ... b6 can be toxic at high doses (600mg a day)

either way... daa made my nuts grow, bust large nuts, and i had the libido of a 14 year old again... BUT i was also taking the powerfull and triazole

T

TulsaTalons

Awards
d-aspartic acid made me walk around with a SNRB all day long (Semi-No-Reason-Boner)

id say buy the powerfull... i love that sh*t....... or p5p or macuna pruriens ... b6 can be toxic at high doses (600mg a day)

either way... daa made my nuts grow, bust large nuts, and i had the libido of a 14 year old again... BUT i was also taking the powerfull and triazole
man i just dont wanna drop an extra 40$ on the powerFULL. why do u like it so much?

T

TulsaTalons

Awards
bump. anyone else think the powerFULL is worth it?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
bump. anyone else think the powerFULL is worth it?
if u dont wanna spend 40 on powerfull, buy macuna pruriens theyre simmilar.....

i like it because when combined with other things during pct, i recover GREAT.... powerfull IMO is worth the 40 dollars...

powerfull=l dopa 40$
macuna pruriens=l dopa 12$

its in a few other products too... imo you shoudlnt skimp your pct

if u dont wanna listen to me then dont, im just telling u what works for me.

T

TulsaTalons

Awards
if u dont wanna spend 40 on powerfull, buy macuna pruriens theyre simmilar.....

i like it because when combined with other things during pct, i recover GREAT.... powerfull IMO is worth the 40 dollars...

powerfull=l dopa 40$
macuna pruriens=l dopa 12$

its in a few other products too... imo you shoudlnt skimp your pct

if u dont wanna listen to me then dont, im just telling u what works for me.
i appreciate your input, just looking for other opinions.