Dermacrine/androhard/4ad.. Best for on-cycle libido?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering which would be the best at preserving on-cycle libido and preventing lethargy... Androhard, dermacrine, or 4ad?? Been researching each individually, but there's so much information and everyone has their own biases, so I figured I'd ask for you all's opinions!!

From what I've read, androhard pretty much converts to dht while 4ad converts to test with minimal to no estro/dht conversion. Seems like you'd want test on cycle not dht, but I'm not too well versed in this so can someone explain?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even though I already answered this question in the last thread you had with a simialr question.

running pro testosterone, vs pro dht is going to be dependant on your goals.

if you are cutting/recomping and looking to lean out while maintaining muscle hardness & strength, pro dht would be a better option when dosed appropriately.

if you are going for purely size & strength, then pro test will be the better option, as you'll have the aid of estrogen, which is benificial for strength & size gains.

as far as libido, i would also have to go with pro-test on this one.

there is a reason test is best on cycle. because it has it all.

esp when running sd & pp.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
even though I already answered this question in the last thread you had with a simialr question.

running pro testosterone, vs pro dht is going to be dependant on your goals.

if you are cutting/recomping and looking to lean out while maintaining muscle hardness & strength, pro dht would be a better option when dosed appropriately.

if you are going for purely size & strength, then pro test will be the better option, as you'll have the aid of estrogen, which is benificial for strength & size gains.

as far as libido, i would also have to go with pro-test on this one.

there is a reason test is best on cycle. because it has it all.

esp when running sd & pp.
Ok man.. Thank you for being so helpful. I think I have pretty much everything figured out now.

Just a quick ?. What do you think of AMS's 'UTT' 4ad versus their tabs? Does anyone make a transdermal 4ad?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, i've tried to get companies to put out a t/d 4-dhea product, i think they are too scared. i dont blame them.

the tabs seems to be a step up from the liquid, which is a step up from the pills. but i dont really know, cause i've always been able to get 4-androstenediol for cheaper.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
no, i've tried to get companies to put out a t/d 4-dhea product, i think they are too scared. i dont blame them.

the tabs seems to be a step up from the liquid, which is a step up from the pills. but i dont really know, cause i've always been able to get 4-androstenediol for cheaper.
What is 4-androstenediol?? Care to school me a little further?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
iv used the first 2 in the list....androhard effected my libido much more drastically, even daa has/is doing a much better job that derm

it was lv, so maybe thats why, iv heard dhea is much better topically, i dont care for it either way.....dht gets my vote anyday

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some TEST XP!!!!! Nothing will be better. Dermacrine otherwise.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
iv used the first 2 in the list....androhard effected my libido much more drastically, even daa has/is doing a much better job that derm

it was lv, so maybe thats why, iv heard dhea is much better topically, i dont care for it either way.....dht gets my vote anyday
derm in the lv was just plain garbage. ive used both and still use the topical. there is no comparison between the 2

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test imo over DHT, however either one has its positive feedback. If you can get actual 4AD then that is what you should go with, however if not then Dermacrine is the best option.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
derm in the lv was just plain garbage. ive used both and still use the topical. there is no comparison between the 2
X1000

Be on the lookout for RLS Derm with the loved and best forma stanzol transdermal carrier!!! You guys will love this one :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-androstenediol is one of the old schoold pro hormones that are now banned.

it is a direct precursor to testosterone, and is incapable of aromatization into estrogen (but testosterone it converts into can aromatize into E)

If you could get 2 boxes or more of the 4-ad rd tabs, i'd say this would be your best bet.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
4-androstenediol is one of the old schoold pro hormones that are now banned.

it is a direct precursor to testosterone, and is incapable of aromatization into estrogen (but testosterone it converts into can aromatize into E)

If you could get 2 boxes or more of the 4-ad rd tabs, i'd say this would be your best bet.
I was eyeing ************* sale of the UTT 4ad... 120mL (the double size) for 35$. Best deal by far I've found on it. 2 of these is equivalent to 4 boxes of tabs

However... The old 4ad sounds interesting. So it's basically 4ad but one step closer to converting to test? If I research should I be Able to find some? Who made it? Is it a lot better than the new stuff?

Barbellbeast, I want some test beleive that. My next cycle will be an inject.. Gotta do a lil traveling though and the pills will just be easier this go around.

On a positive note though, I've been on my grind killin the gym with a solid diet. Gaining natural ATM, had a bigger dude at the gym tell me Im lookin swole today so that was a good feeling since I'm natty right now!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
X1000

Be on the lookout for RLS Derm with the loved and best forma stanzol transdermal carrier!!! You guys will love this one :D
im waiting. i have a bottle and a half left of original

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely. As a Primordial rep, I can understand the innovation, but the original LV tech was not powerful enough to overcome the issue of bioavailability or estrogen conversion that oral dosing brings. It certainly helped, but not enough compared to the dermacrine topical.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Derma TD has treated me much better than Derma LV. Anxious to see what Ruthless Supplements comes out with.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Derma TD has treated me much better than Derma LV. Anxious to see what Ruthless Supplements comes out with.
according to nate hes not changing the formula. going to use the same carrier as he had for the forma

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
according to nate hes not changing the formula. going to use the same carrier as he had for the forma
Correct, formula will stay the same. Better carrier. And a little birdy tells me waaaaay more servings!! :yikes:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Correct, formula will stay the same. Better carrier. And a little birdy tells me waaaaay more servings!! :yikes:
thats awesome. i cant wait for the smaller dosing size

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure they don't, but is the carrier for sale in bottle form for our own personal use like Primordial has? Just a question... I'd like to test it out with some of my "stuff" lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure they don't, but is the carrier for sale in bottle form for our own personal use like Primordial has? Just a question... I'd like to test it out with some of my "stuff" lol
Are you sure? :D

No we don't sell the carrier solo. I will bring it up to Nate though, it's a good idea since everyone loves the carrier we use in forma stanzol and chlorothoxy. :22:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I liked Nate's carrier, that said I know how much work went into PP's, so I will have to see for myself. I loved our Dermacrine, so I'm glad the option is still there. I will say though that at some point AndroDrive will be coming out...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was eyeing ************* sale of the UTT 4ad... 120mL (the double size) for 35$. Best deal by far I've found on it. 2 of these is equivalent to 4 boxes of tabs

However... The old 4ad sounds interesting. So it's basically 4ad but one step closer to converting to test? If I research should I be Able to find some? Who made it? Is it a lot better than the new stuff?

Barbellbeast, I want some test beleive that. My next cycle will be an inject.. Gotta do a lil traveling though and the pills will just be easier this go around.

On a positive note though, I've been on my grind killin the gym with a solid diet. Gaining natural ATM, had a bigger dude at the gym tell me Im lookin swole today so that was a good feeling since I'm natty right now!
Direct pre-cursor with it's own intrinsic effects. That said I imagine it's easier to just source test.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
So you guys are saying were going to have topical dermacrine back soon?? Even better than it was before...

Fuk yeah.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sure? :D

No we don't sell the carrier solo. I will bring it up to Nate though, it's a good idea since everyone loves the carrier we use in forma stanzol and chlorothoxy. :22:
Am I sure of what? lol, I'm lost on that comment :puppy_dog_eyes:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
So you guys are saying were going to have topical dermacrine back soon?? Even better than it was before...

Fuk yeah.
wont be better per se. same formula im told with better/more efficient carrier and more servings/container

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Whatever. As long as I don't have to hunt online for 5hrs for some