Phenibut on cycle

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to eat some phenibut on cycle? My only concern would be liver stress but i cant find any conclusive info whether it stresses the liver or not?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I've never read about, or experienced any issues with liver toxicity from phenibut. How do you plan on dosing it?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im at about 6-7g when i use it and maybe twice a week?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I think your okay, boss.

Enjoy.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Dam thats a high dose, are you just using it for sleep or for recreation? I usually take a couple g's before bed and wake up feeling amazing. Tried to booze on it one night and had the worst hangover of my life the next day

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i use it during the day to calm down and feel great. very good alcohol substitute. when i take it i usually have great sleep that night, but have never tried it just for sleep purposes

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
i use it during the day to calm down and feel great. very good alcohol substitute. when i take it i usually have great sleep that night, but have never tried it just for sleep purposes
Neither have I.

I always dose it in the morning. Makes me a happier person at work, and I find its more effective on an empty stomach. 1st thing in the morning is about the only time I have an empty stomach.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Neither have I.

I always dose it in the morning. Makes me a happier person at work, and I find its more effective on an empty stomach. 1st thing in the morning is about the only time I have an empty stomach.

yup, thats the secret. or right before a cardio session, seems to work well then for me

D

DangerouStyle

Awards
Probably the worse most ineffective GABA drug out there. It definitely puts strain on the liver more so than benzos eg. valium and xanax. For an OTC alternative try l-theanine or just go to the doctor and get some safe proven meds. Phenibut addiction is one of the worst with tolerance building up rapidly for pretty weak effect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
S Anabolics 1