Longer Post Cycle

R

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Say you did a 3 week cycle of m1t but u did post cycle for 5 weeks...has anyone done this? what is this doing for you and or/ against you.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
what would be the reasoning for this.. the longer you suppress your natural homoestatis the longer it takes for you body to get back to normal..also, I really hope that you are not doing PH's at your age..

R

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha It was just a question i was asking myself for a while. If I were you i wouldnt be hoping that I was not using PH's at my age, I would be hoping that all the countless 20 year olds using them with no idea what PC even is were not.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No reason to be on PCT longer than it takes to get back to normal, and that usually is less than your total time on. I'm in week 4 of my pct from an 8 weeker, and I feel "back" at this point, so I'm probably going to finish out this week, maybe 1 more for paranoia, but I would see no reason to be on any longer than 5 weeks for my PCT in this case. For a 3 week cycle, you shouldn't need more than 3 weeks to recover fully, unless you did one helluva cycle with high doses of compounds known for massive shutdown.

ManBeast

P

Pirate

Awards
what would be the reasoning for this.. the longer you suppress your natural homoestatis the longer it takes for you body to get back to normal..also, I really hope that you are not doing PH's at your age..
Would you even call m1t a ph? I thought it was along the lines of something that rhymes with dROIDS.....

-Pirate

Last edited:
P

Pirate

Awards
One more thing, isnt it the normal rule of thumb to do pct just as long as the cycle(i.e. 4 week cycle/4 week postcycle)....

-Pirate

Awards
One more thing, isnt it the normal rule of thumb to do pct just as long as the cycle(i.e. 4 week cycle/4 week postcycle)....

-Pirate
That is the same question that I have. I'm doing a 3 week dose of M1T was planning to do a 3 week dose of Clomid. Is that overkill?

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
haha It was just a question i was asking myself for a while. If I were you i wouldnt be hoping that I was not using PH's at my age, I would be hoping that all the countless 20 year olds using them with no idea what PC even is were not.
Okay now I am a little on the confused side.. what in the hell do you mean?

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Would you even call m1t a ph? I thought it was along the lines of something that rhymes with dROIDS.....
Damn, you sure about that :trout: :welcome:
I know the actual difference between a freakin steriod and a PH.. but for classification here and on almost any other board I am on, PH's are the legal versions of anabolics that are used..

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established

-Pirate
No, that's not a rule of thumb on all cycles- but could apply to short cycles. I'd say 3 weeks is the minimum PCT for any cycle. But you wouldnt run a 12 week PCT after a 12 week cycle, you'd be recovered in 4-5 weeks in most cases. I would take more caution with M1t, as it shuts me down harder than anything. I'd use 4 weeks PCT after 3 weeks of M1t.

A

Abquest

Awards
Bump...
I'm on my third consecutive cycle of m1t and have found that the 1.5 rule works well for the body... and the piece of mind.
For example: 3 weeks of m1t @ 15mg (+ 200mg 4AD) then you would go 5 weeks of PCT with 2 weeks of 6oxo or Nolva. The last 3 of the cycle... just good vitamines and lots of sleep. It works great and I only lost about 3lbs of the 12 gained.
My 3¢.

S

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Bump...
I'm on my third consecutive cycle of m1t and have found that the 1.5 rule works well for the body... and the piece of mind.
For example: 3 weeks of m1t @ 15mg (+ 200mg 4AD) then you would go 5 weeks of PCT with 2 weeks of 6oxo or Nolva. The last 3 of the cycle... just good vitamines and lots of sleep. It works great and I only lost about 3lbs of the 12 gained.
My 3¢.
Your post does not make sense. You say you would go 5 weeks of PCT, and then say using only 6oxo or Nolva for 2. That would be 2 weeks of PCT. Post Cycle Therapy is the use of SERMS or other compounds to get your system to normal. That does not mean that once youve used SERMS for 2-4 weeks your ready to go back on, it just means that you can discontinue nolva, clomid, etc. The general rule stands: Time on equals Time off. Thus for a 12 week steroid cycle, you may only need nolva for 4, but one would refrain from any androgens for AT LEAST 12 weeks to fully recover. Nolva, and other serms, are there to reduce estrogen and "help" one recover....but the most important thing is time.

A

Abquest

Awards
2+3=5
2 weeks with pct (6oxo or Nolva) supps....
Then... "The last 3 of the cycle... just good vitamines and lots of sleep".
Sorry if this was not clear.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
2+3=5
2 weeks with pct (6oxo or Nolva) supps....
Then... "The last 3 of the cycle... just good vitamines and lots of sleep".
Sorry if this was not clear.
That is only 2 weeks of PCT then, and not a good idea.

You definitely need more than 2 weeks PCT after 3 weeks of m1t. Regardless of how you "feel", it's not possible for the HPTA to recover from that harsh of shutdown in 2 weeks. Even when you do 4-5 weeks of PCT, you are not fully recovered when PCT is over. The additional time off is to allow the HPTA to get back to normal. That can take several more weeks, depending on shutdown. Just because the libido is back & testes are back to normal, it doesnt mean you are recovered.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Some studies have shown that 8 week cycles need 8-10 weeks of pct, I havent seen blood work after 4-5 weeks of nolva and what LH and test levels look like, maybe if i ever get SS to go off cycle Ill have him check it out on some new ideas I have.