1st cycle advice!!

max808

Awards
hi, im looking to start my first cycle of "drostanol" which is a MAX LMG and Superdrol stack. it contains:

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-diene-17-one (75mg/day)
2a, 17dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (30mg/day)

planning to take this for a 4 week cycle while taking LiverCare (Liv.42)

for my 4 week PCT im planning to take "kickstart rx" which contains

4-hydroxyandrostendione (formestane) (300mg/day)
6-bromoandrostendione (6-bromo) (225mg/day)

along with continuing LiverCare.

i know theres probably alot missing so i would appreciate any advice or suggestions, especially about my PCT. thanks in advance

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
First off, For your first cycle I'd not reccomend such hard ph's. Second off whats your body stats.. Weight lifting experience etc. Also you will need a s.e.r.m for superdrol that otc pct isnt gonna cut it. Another thing Its not worth taking milkthis on cycle as there is a rumor or statement that it reduces the absorption rate of prohormones, something to do with androgen receptors.

max808

Awards
been lifting seriously for about 2 years. about 5'9 160lbs ~10bf

yeah the ph did seem pretty hard. im thinking of reducing the dosage to 50mg MAX LMG and 20mg superdrol daily.

and should i add nolvadex to my current PCT or replace it?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Im not in the place to tell you not to life at your weight cause I did the same thing when i was around 165 by taking a ph.. which was superdrol. But im 180 now and still wouldnt **** with superdrol again as it ****ed my libido up terribley. No lie bro I'd just go with a light compound like 1-ad or halo! Great ph's can put some good size on you.. Not to hard on your liver as Superdrol. But truthfully at your weight you can get some good size with just a good diet,mass gainer, and some creatine man.. Yes nolvadex will be needed for pct or some clomid would be even better. But im no dr. and I cant be 100% accurate on what you should do,just some advice.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not something I would suggest as a first cycle. And I wouldnt want to crush estrogen like that during pct.