HCG?

TulsaTalons

Awards
does anyone kno anything about hcg? i have some questions. i tried to search but i wont work because its only 3 letters?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
try typing human chorionic gonadotropin.What is your questions?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
HCG can be confusing on the web - there's all kinds of fake stuff using the initials that is not really HCG.

TulsaTalons

Awards
i think i might need to run some hcg on my cycle, before i start my PCT. heres why. i was in a bad car wreck in january of 2010. i was in a drug enduced coma for 3 months. i was on some of the harshest anti-biotics and pain medicines known to man in the hospital, and i found out that some of the side affects from these was, it basically shut my nuts down, so my doc saw that i had low test and put me on TRT, and didnt tell me that TRT was pretty much for life. so anyways, my plan was to run this hdrol cycle, then run nolva PCT, and it would bring my nuts back to normal. but i have been reading that i need to run HCG to bring my nuts back to full size if they have atrophied at all before i start the nolva, or they wont produce maximum test. how can u tell if u need hcg?

derker2008

Awards
you need bloodwork first. have you already ran H-Drol? You should not run any supplements (PH or Steroids) until you get your body back to normal......HCG may help but you should work with a knowledgeable doctor on this issue and not by yourself.....

TulsaTalons

Awards
you need bloodwork first. have you already ran H-Drol? You should not run any supplements (PH or Steroids) until you get your body back to normal......HCG may help but you should work with a knowledgeable doctor on this issue and not by yourself.....
i already tried that, and my doctor just threw me on TRT without explaining really anything about it to me.