Problems with Bloodwork Results

TML499

Awards
I was going to post this in the bloodwork forum but there is much less traffic there and I couldn't get my last question answered there, so I'm posting it here. If it needs to be moved a mod is welcome to.

I was planning on starting my second PH cycle in a week or two, and I am currently 9-10 weeks post PCT of a H-drol (6wks, up to 100mg) and Androhard LV cycle. My pct was generic nolva at 20/20/10/10 as well as activate xtreme and lean xtreme. I never got bloodwork done before my H-drol cycle, so I don't really have baseline values. I got bloods drawn to try and get the green light to start another cycle, but obviously it looks like I'll have to stop preloading and wait. Here are the results of the test (from the cheap bloodwork link that lots of people here use):

Edit: I can't post links to images so here are the values that are out of range, and I've included my T/E ratio:

Test: 365 (249-836)
Estradiol: 37.5 (7.6-42.6)
FSH: 0.7 (1.5-12.4)
LH: 1.1 (1.7-8.6)

Also slightly out of range, but I think due to dehydration (is this stuff worth worrying about?):

RBC:5.88 (4.10-5.60)
Hemaglobin: 17.6 (12.5-17)
Hematocrit: 50.6 (36-50)
BUN: 28 (6-20)

A couple things to note: I have been preloading cycle assist, I had been taking a testbooster (Neogenix Supremacy, just stopped since it doesn't appear to be helping much). Additionally I was supposed to fast for 12 hours beforehand, but found that out late and really only fasted for 9-10 hours (bloods drawn at 130PM). I'm also at the end of an 8 week cut and I have been using EC stack. I'm also in my twenties so while I don't have a baseline to compare too, I feel like my test should be higher.

While the testosterone and estradiol ranges are within the normal ranges, the estrogen is near the very top and the testosterone is near the bottom. The main things concerning me are FSH and LH (which to be honest I don't know much about besides the fact that they are important). Is there anything else on the test I should be worried about? I assume that this is obviously a red light on starting my cycle in the next week or two. My question is what should I do from here? How do I get the LH and FSH values up? I have nolva clomind and letro. Should I just wait a few weeks and get another test done? I've stopped taking the testbooster I was taking, should I cease taking the EC stack as well?

Thanks for the help guys