Does excess hair grow in area applying trans?

N

noob

Awards
Yes! i searched couldnt find anything if more hair grows in and faster areas applied like I dont want hair on my forearm or more on my legs....

Any ideas for good places it wont grow??? or less noticable areas????

ive got

thighs
calves
upper arms
forearms
chest
abs

T

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you will not notice any excess hair on the application areas....unless of course you shaved the area and are a real hairy beast! lol

when i did S1+, i stuck to the delts, forearms, quads, calves, behind the knees and feet.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've heard reports of hair growth on application sites. I'm not sure if I've had any. I have some hair on my upper arms that I never noticed until about a year ago that could be from dermals, but no way to tell for sure.

A

azgymrat

Awards
Maybe I should start applying it to the top of my head. Hey there could be a fortune to be made here if it works! :icon_lol:

H

HugeBB

Awards
Maybe I should start applying it to the top of my head. Hey there could be a fortune to be made here if it works! :icon_lol:

If by "works" you mean "makes it fall out real good," then yes, I think you're on to something. :)

N

noob

Awards
If by "works" you mean "makes it fall out real good," then yes, I think you're on to something. :)

There will be now extra growth in the area applied right??.... wish there was lol

Curious question are there any ph's that do that?

H

HugeBB

Awards
There will be now extra growth in the area applied right??.... wish there was lol

Curious question are there any ph's that do that?
There might be local hair growth, I don't know. The problem is that the top of your head works different. Rubbing androgens into your scalp is just begging your hair to fall out if you have any predisposition to it.

A

azgymrat

Awards
What's up with that! It makes more hair grow everywhere but my head,... back, shoulders and of course the ultimate turn on spot for women - the ears.
Sucks pretty bad, eh.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I only notice more body hair growth while on cycle. After cycle it seems to go back to normal..which is pretty frickin hairy anyways lol.

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Do I need to shave the areas where I apply?

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
It Grows And Stays Grown Forever?!!!!??!!!

P

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
well ive used transdermal 4AD+ from LG on the smooth side of the forearm and it sure made my hair start growing there.....on both sides, althou fine hairs and spread all over
but it did start growing
and i also noticed that the hair on my forearms got longer and thicker........it must be from that......

C

chemicaldreamer

Awards
Nope, excess hair doesn't grow in the area you apply to. My last cycle, i was applying to only my right arm, and left my left arm free because i tend to use that arm as a pillow when i sleep, and the last thing i wanted was that crap getting on my face and in my eyes, even after a shower that stuff doesn't completely come off. Looking at my arms, 4 weeks later, there's no difference.

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
hehhe i swear people sleep in the most crazy positions =P