Anabolic steroids and travelling.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Hi all,
So a friend of mine has asked me to bring him back some AAS when I visit my parents in Holland. I know some suppliers there, Amsterdam is a hell of a city.

I'm really reluctant to do this unless I get all necessary information. I have to take a ferry from France to England. There is going to be border check and there's a slight possibility that I may be pulled over and my car subjected to sniffer dogs. My question is this:

Do you guys think that they will be able to detect the AAS? The ones he has asked me for are Dianabol and Nolvadex. He's a good guy and I'd like to help him out if I can, he's the one that got me into lifting so I feel like I owe it to him. What do you guys think?

I would have thought that they're only trained to detect narcotics, but considering they get vehicles passing through there may be the potential for trafficing in their eyes. I don't want to go to prison/ get barred from entering the marines for two boxes of f*ck*ng roids and furthermore, I'm going with my sister. Opinions appreciated.

Not to sound rude, but please don't turn this into a thread about his weapon of choice. I wouldn't be able to convince him to opt for an alternative. He's a good guy, but also a total moron. You know the type. :laughing:

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I'm an idiot. Thanks. I guess he's not the only one that's a total moron. Just for the sake of knowing though, what do you think?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dogs probably wouldn't catch it, and if I recall the EU's laws and particularly UK's laws if you didn't have distribution quantity on you they'd let you keep it. In the US if I visit another country i'm able to bring back up to 90 days of a prescription medication....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a good idea, (mailing it) I wouldn't risk bringing it back. Only way i'd do that (when I was single) was if I was solo, or had the friend with me. No way I'd risk getting a family member in trouble for something I did. It just isn't right.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
thats a good idea, (mailing it) I wouldn't risk bringing it back. Only way i'd do that (when I was single) was if I was solo, or had the friend with me. No way I'd risk getting a family member in trouble for something I did. It just isn't right.
Right you are, my man. Thanks for your opinion.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
The dogs probably wouldn't catch it, and if I recall the EU's laws and particularly UK's laws if you didn't have distribution quantity on you they'd let you keep it. In the US if I visit another country i'm able to bring back up to 90 days of a prescription medication....
Interesting, I heard something similiar actually. I guess it'd be best not to take a risk though. I'll just mail it, as you suggested. Thanks for the input.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot, mail some stuff for you too while your at it : )

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yup, just mail it and use a bogus address so if it gets seized, they can't trace it back to you. And I thought in the UK it was ok to have AAS on your person as long as the amounts are for personal use?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think they are, but the bigger issue would be comming back into the us, and risking getting his sister involved.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
get a balloon, put products in, bend over and hold it in. maybe u can put it in some advil or aleve bottles and they wont say anything

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert on the subject but I think that mailing from another country is a federal offense.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I think they are, but the bigger issue would be comming back into the us, and risking getting his sister involved.
I actually live in the United Kingdom, bro. But you're right, my main concern is my sister asking me why I have Any amount of anabolic steroids on my person.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I'm no expert on the subject but I think that mailing from another country is a federal offense.
Are you joking? Something tells me that there's no one here that's concerned about breaking the law. :laughing:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually live in the United Kingdom, bro. But you're right, my main concern is my sister asking me why I have Any amount of anabolic steroids on my person.

oh. Lucky you :party: