8 1/2 days in on Hdrol. My thoughts

AvgHomeboy

Awards
Yesterday was my first 75 mg day, did a week of 50 mg's.

Lowered labido, severe exhaustion and slightly higher blood pressure. None of which are bothering me enough to stop.

The upside is, and could be a placebo effect but who knows.
I normally do 225x1 struggling. I am doing it with ease now, I could possibly get 225x2/3 which is huge for me b/c i've been stuck at 225x1 for a month - 6 weeks. I was also cutting for 4 weeks prior to cycle though.

I've gained 6 lbs so far (188-194lbs) and none in the waist that i can tell, probably all water weight.

Ah come to think about it, nothing halfass interesting to report. Just feeling good and exited to see how the next few weeks pan out. Already thinking about a 2nd cycle, kind of jumping the gun.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
6lbs in just over a week? With hardy any fat? Thats good.

IMO it begs the question why you have upped you dose to 75mg? Obviously 50mg was treating you well, now at 75mg you are experiencing side effects.

Anyway just my opinion.

AvgHomeboy

Awards
6 lbs of water weight is what i'm figuring, no way it could be anything else in just a week.

I don't think it was upping to 75 i think it was just the stuff getting into my system for an entire week. I didn't notice any more side effects in the last 2 days of 75 than i did the first week of 50mg's

tango

Awards
wow, u respond well to hdrol - it took me 2-3 weeks to start feeling it - its definately one of my favorite orals.

TulsaTalons

Awards
im on day 17 @ 75 mgs and so far i have gained 13 lbs, no strength gains to speak of yet. i am also experiencing the lower libido and lethargy.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to combat the exhaustion, go with Androhard or if you can find it, Dermacrine. Both will also help boost libido. Stanodrol is a good alternate choice as well.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle sounds like a success so far. Stanodrol is usually used to combat lethargy and give a little kick of its own. DHEA can also be used but should be a trans-dermal or its worthless really.

techau

Awards

Lowered labido, severe exhaustion and slightly higher blood pressure. None of which are bothering me enough to stop.

I normally do 225x1 struggling. I am doing it with ease now, I could possibly get 225x2/3 which is huge for me b/c i've been stuck at 225x1 for a month - 6 weeks. I was also cutting for 4 weeks prior to cycle though.

I've gained 6 lbs so far (188-194lbs) and none in the waist that i can tell, probably all water weight.

Ah come to think about it, nothing halfass interesting to report. Just feeling good and exited to see how the next few weeks pan out. Already thinking about a 2nd cycle, kind of jumping the gun.
I'm on day 21. Started 75mgs on week 2. I had bad lethargy for a few days in week 2 and some moderate headaches. Libido is down but I can still perform on command so I'm ok with that.

I had gained about 8lbs by day 8 but I think you will find this is really all due to the increased cals you are consuming and not yet the h-drol effect. If this plays out like my cycle you will shortly start to feel like crap in the gym until mid week 3 when you start feeling normal again.

Watch the cardio. My endurance was totally shot and after one 20 minute session I felt like I had just recovered from food poisoning. A little cardio has a big effect.

TulsaTalons

Awards
Cycle sounds like a success so far. Stanodrol is usually used to combat lethargy and give a little kick of its own. DHEA can also be used but should be a trans-dermal or its worthless really.
im actually on TRT right now, i receive i think 300 mg of depotest once a month but im going to try and get off of it after my cycle. hopefully my PCT (nolva, trizole) will get me up and running again. my idiot doctor did not tell me when she put me on it, that it was basically for life. :banghead:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had gained about 8lbs by day 8 but I think you will find this is really all due to the increased cals you are consuming and not yet the h-drol effect.
You think Halodrol had nothing to do with a pound a day weight gain?

techau

Awards
You think Halodrol had nothing to do with a pound a day weight gain?
Purely based on the fact that I increased cal consumption as per everyone’s recommendations and the universally accepted wisdom that h-drol doesn't "kick in" until the end of week 2 minimum.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purely based on the fact that I increased cal consumption as per everyone’s recommendations and the universally accepted wisdom that h-drol doesn't "kick in" until the end of week 2 minimum.
It's not so universally accepted as you would think. People who are lighter in bf% where their muscles are really tight to the skin will feel steroid pumps quickly almost a few days after taking the hormones and see gains faster. Also some people generally respond really good to certain hormones.

The cal increase played a part for sure, but so did Halodrol. You're going to love the rest of the cycle if you are responding that good already.

AvgHomeboy

Awards
i haven't gone above 2500 calories a day yet, I am certainly more vascular. It's nothing huge, but i'm seeing veins i haven't seen since high school. I measured yesterday evening and I've gained 1/8" on both flexed and non flexed arm measurements. Again nothing huge, but the guys I work out with we keep decent track of this stuff to track progress.

I am definitely more sore than I normally would be, which i figure is a good thing.

scottylook

Awards
Im on my second week of the hdrol. My third day of 75mg. I am also taking 4 pumps of dermacrine a day. Labido is still as normal maybe a lil up. There is a little bit of lethargy but nothing I can't handle. Had some back pumps yesterday but took a tourine pill and that helped out. Weight is up about 3 pounds or so. No strength gains to speak of as of yet. Hoping the begining of the 3rd week (next monday) it takes off like a rocket ship. We will see...

techau

Awards
It's not so universally accepted as you would think. People who are lighter in bf% where their muscles are really tight to the skin will feel steroid pumps quickly almost a few days after taking the hormones and see gains faster. Also some people generally respond really good to certain hormones.

The cal increase played a part for sure, but so did Halodrol. You're going to love the rest of the cycle if you are responding that good already.
I'm up 12lbs in total and I have just started my first day of week 4. My appetite died in mid week 2 about the same time my nuts tightened up. I figured this was a drop in test levels so I started taking DAA.

About 5 days later the appetite came back and the balls dropped back down. Not sure if this was the DAA or just my body playing games.

Joints are really dry. Cissus doesn't seem to help that. On 6x 1000mg of fish oil.

On the bright side, I now have pecs instead of round bulges on my chest. Is that just a vascularity thing that I will loose? I have been much lower in body fat before but never had any detail under my pecs.

AvgHomeboy

Awards
I can't be 100% but i'm going to give credit to the Hdrol for my endurance. I run 2 miles on the treadmill and during cooldown I feel like I've done nothing, as if I could run another 5 without a problem. I don't really get tired during my workouts, just can feel my core muscles fatiguing.

I'm up an extra pound, day 11 today, no more sides other than I go to bed an hour earlier than usual and libido is still down. Was looking at ordering some DAA today, we'll see.

techau

Awards
I can't be 100% but i'm going to give credit to the Hdrol for my endurance. I run 2 miles on the treadmill and during cooldown I feel like I've done nothing, as if I could run another 5 without a problem. I don't really get tired during my workouts, just can feel my core muscles fatiguing.

I'm up an extra pound, day 11 today, no more sides other than I go to bed an hour earlier than usual and libido is still down. Was looking at ordering some DAA today, we'll see.
Say bye bye to that endurance

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards

lol...you think it's not interesting, but it is to those of us who are learning about this stuff.

AvgHomeboy

Awards
I'm just amped that I'm 28 and stronger now than I've ever been. Who says it's all downhill after 25, psht........

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
hey man to combat the lethargic feeling and loss of libido go pick up some topical Dermacrine! I used to get all those same sides and then read about the dermacrine on here. Im running Boladrol right now stacked with 1-AD and the dermacrine. Im on my 3rd week and have had no sides at all and my libido is up!

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
was causes the low libido and lethacy (sp) i mean if these are steriods and raise your test up while on cycle.i mean i have done the reall thing and i was a walking hard on and had so much energy i could not sleep.i mean i do not understand why phs which raise test which is what makes you feel young and all?

AvgHomeboy

Awards
hey man to combat the lethargic feeling and loss of libido go pick up some topical Dermacrine! I used to get all those same sides and then read about the dermacrine on here. Im running Boladrol right now stacked with 1-AD and the dermacrine. Im on my 3rd week and have had no sides at all and my libido is up!
Stupid question, but is this anything I could pick up locally?

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Stupid question, but is this anything I could pick up locally?
I usually get mine from Nutra but last time I looked they were out of stock. I personally have never seen it in any local supplement store but not saying its not there. Your best bet though is just do a quick search on google and find it that way if Nutra is still out of stock. Its made by Ruthless Supplements.

techau

Awards
Whatcha mean buddy?
My time on a popular stair/hill climb went from 16:30 to 24:20. Old ladies were passing me.

After a few minutes of any cardio my legs/back fill up with blood and go stiff and sweat pours from every orifice.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I'm just amped that I'm 28 and stronger now than I've ever been. Who says it's all downhill after 25, psht........
Muscularly, it's not downhill at 25...much later. In fact at 38 I am stronger than I have ever been in almost all my exercises and i got that way after only about 6-8 months of training, after being off for many years.

Stamina will drop and it increasingly takes me longer to recover. But for mass and strength gains, you likely have many solid years ahead of you. You'll be surprised how slowly you'll decline if you generally stay fit and active.

Lunatic1988

Awards
6lbs in just over a week? With hardy any fat? Thats good.

IMO it begs the question why you have upped you dose to 75mg? Obviously 50mg was treating you well, now at 75mg you are experiencing side effects.

Anyway just my opinion.
Bingo, stick with what works.. until it doesn't anymore ;)

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards

It's not all downhill after 25. Sure, you might have to start lowering your standards on some things like women and may have to resort to banging fat ugly chicks like I do or uh, like I hear some guys do. But as far as power and strength go you can continue to build on that for decades to come. Personally i'm bigger and stronger than i've ever been and i've been hitting the iron since age 14. :friday:

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
It's not all downhill after 25. Sure, you might have to start lowering your standards on some things like women and may have to resort to banging fat ugly chicks like I do or uh, like I hear some guys do. But as far as power and strength go you can continue to build on that for decades to come. Personally i'm bigger and stronger than i've ever been and i've been hitting the iron since age 14. :friday:
that emoticon is hilarious! Heh...

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Hey OP...been awhile since we've heard from you. How's things. I'm at day 12 and curious about your experience thus far.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
im shocked you see gains that early. H drol works for me by day 16-18 and than it lots of fun from there on out.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I've felt a bit, but excited mine should really kick in soon. Going to 75 in a few days. No major side here yet. Laxative craps,stinky gas and slightly altered sleep,but very mild so far.

Last edited:
BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Are you on any kind of cycle support?
You can look for my thread in the Competitive Edge Labs forum ("first PH cycle with H-drol"), but yes, absolutely.

I preloaded with 1000mg of Milk Thistle and 1000mg Hawthorne Berry (the same amount as in CA) for 2 weeks prior.

I take 8 caps a day of Cycle Assist, a quality multivitamin and 6 caps a day of fish oil and eat clean. No smoking, no drinking, no other drugs.