Phantom Labs Phreak (superdrol+halo)

rlp92

Awards
what do you guys think of the product phreak. one capsule is 15mg of superdrol and 25mg of halodrol. i feel like the 25mg of halodrol wouldnt really make much of a difference on the gains, but how do you think the sides would be? and would it be a good 2nd time ph run?

I was thinking running 1/1/1
or
pulse at 1/1/1 EOD
PCT
Nolva 40/30/20
6-bromo 50/25/25 ?

then all necessary support supplements. probably will just go with cycle assist to make it easy.

rush808

rush808

Awards
maybe 1/2/2? gonna do a log? with a possible 4th?

Nolva 40/30/20/10? with DAA, and some sort of cort control?

think the Hdrol is to keep the andro lvl good, since super has such a short life.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
maybe 1/2/2? gonna do a log? with a possible 4th?

Nolva 40/30/20/10? with DAA, and some sort of cort control?

think the Hdrol is to keep the andro lvl good, since super has such a short life.
I agree, superdrol only has a half life of 6-8hrs although I dose my superdrol in the morning because if I take it in the day or night then I won't sleep for ****. Now the flip side is that from what I have researched hdrol doesn't seem to really kick in until the 3rd week so that poses the question how much of an effect of an underdosed amount of hdrol will have your adrogen levels in a short 4 week cycle??? I personally bought some phreak yesterday and I plan on buying a bottle of hdrol. I am going to run the cycle like this
Phreak 15/30/30/30/0/0
Hdrol 50/50/50/50/100/100

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I agree, superdrol only has a half life of 6-8hrs although I dose my superdrol in the morning because if I take it in the day or night then I won't sleep for ****. Now the flip side is that from what I have researched hdrol doesn't seem to really kick in until the 3rd week so that poses the question how much of an effect of an underdosed amount of hdrol will have your adrogen levels in a short 4 week cycle??? I personally bought some phreak yesterday and I plan on buying a bottle of hdrol. I am going to run the cycle like this
Phreak 15/30/30/30/0/0
I would recommend getting blood work done before and after your cycle to monitor your liver values, as they are going to be out of wack after this proposed cycles completion. I don't like the idea of combining 2 methylated orals in one cycle. SD is extremly hepatotoxic, and combining it with any methylated substance like HD seems insane to me; plus your talking about increasing the HD dosage, which will contribute to more liver damage?

I am confused about your dosing procedure. Are you stating that your going to be running Phreak for 4 weeks, alongside a separate bottle of Hdrol, for 6 weeks? That dosing you have listed would be 75mg of HDROL ED for 4 weeks, then 100mg ED for the remaining two weeks? Coupled with 4 weeks of heavy SD dosing? That does definitely not sound healthy. Just my 2 cents. Good luck if you decide to run it!

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I would recommend getting blood work done before and after your cycle to monitor your liver values, as they are going to be out of wack after this proposed cycles completion. I don't like the idea of combining 2 methylated orals in one cycle. SD is extremly hepatotoxic, and combining it with any methylated substance like HD seems insane to me; plus your talking about increasing the HD dosage, which will contribute to more liver damage?

I am confused about your dosing procedure. Are you stating that your going to be running Phreak for 4 weeks, alongside a separate bottle of Hdrol, for 6 weeks? That dosing you have listed would be 75mg of HDROL ED for 4 weeks, then 100mg ED for the remaining two weeks? Coupled with 4 weeks of heavy SD dosing? That does definitely not sound healthy. Just my 2 cents. Good luck if you decide to run it!
The phreak is labeled for 25mg of hdrol which is underdosed, an effective dose of hdrol is 100mg from everything I have read. I plan on running 100mg of hdrol the entire 6 weeks. I know superdrol is hepatoxic which is why I will be preloading with liv 52 and milk thistle then on cycle doing the same.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
The phreak is labeled for 25mg of hdrol which is underdosed, an effective dose of hdrol is 100mg from everything I have read. I plan on running 100mg of hdrol the entire 6 weeks. I know superdrol is hepatoxic which is why I will be preloading with liv 52 and milk thistle then on cycle doing the same.
The HD is dosed at 25mg because the Phreak pills combines two hepatotoxic substances. SD is literally the worst "designer steroid," with regards to liver health, combine this with another hepatotoxic substance and you are playing with fire to begin with; combining more HD into the mix is insane. In other-words the HD in Phreak is not under-dosed, when its combined with 30mg of SD.

Have you ever done a cycle before? Whats your cycle history? There is no normative dose for HD, its dependent upon body weight, etc. For instance say you weighed 180 lbs, 100mg of HD is way to high, unless you are an experienced veteran with a huge list of cycles under your belt who pop's prohormones like cracker-jack. Most people recommend running HD @ 50/50/50/75/75/75, especially if your new to cycling. It's always a good idea, regardless of substance to assess your own individual tolerance. Inversely a lot of people don't run HD beyond 75mg because there is a huge increase in side effects, and lack of gains; of course this is predicated upon weight, experience and subjective reaction to the exogenous hormone being ingested. In essence some people experience negative side effects over 75mg, some do not. All I am saying is assess your tolerance, to gauge how your body reacts and plan your cycle from there.

"Preloading" with Liv52 and Milk Thistle, is like dropping a splash of tap water into the ocean, it ain't going to do much, but I would do it anyway, its always better to be safe than sorry. What are you planning on running for your BP, because its definitely going to be elevated especially with the doses you are proposing, what about LDL cholesterol level, prostate enlargement, etc.? If your going to take a preventive supplement why not take a combo product that provides a broad spectrum of overall health benefits, why confine yourself to exclusively worrying about liver health.

You are free to do what you want, figured I'd just throw my 2 cents out there. Good luck and get blood work done.

Gavin9

Awards
I just got a bottle. I really dont want to run 30mg of superdrol per day agian(liver).Might sound like a stupid question but are the tablets pressed because i was thinking cutting them in half would work best for me.
week 1=15m superdrol 25mg hdrol
week 2= 22.5mg superdrol and 47.5mg h drol
week 3= 22.5mg superdrol and 47.5mg h drol
and input would be much appreciated thanks guys.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Also check out this thread, located on AM, its a slightly different situation, but deals with liver issues from SD use.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/167390-liver-issues.html#post2716953

Also I had to say this, this is my favorite quote from the NP Store, its a review of Phreak, by someone named Lee:

"This is a decent stack, and pretty powerful if you take a decent dose (3-4 caps). However, a decent sized dose is not very cost effective considering that would make it only last about 2 weeks. This is basically a Superdrol and Halodrol stack. Two solid compounds for muscle gains."

3 caps of Phreak = 45mg SD, 75mg HD
4 caps of Phreak = 60mg SD, 100mg HD

I wander if this person is still alive, and if so is he in need of a liver transplant? I had to point this out, this is horrible advice.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle. I really dont want to run 30mg of superdrol per day agian(liver).Might sound like a stupid question but are the tablets pressed because i was thinking cutting them in half would work best for me.
week 1=15m superdrol 25mg hdrol
week 2= 22.5mg superdrol and 47.5mg h drol
week 3= 22.5mg superdrol and 47.5mg h drol
and input would be much appreciated thanks guys.
I am not sure how Phreak pills are manufactured, perhaps someone else could chime in on this?

However, 1 serving of Phreak is 15mg of SD and and 25mg of HD. Cutting the pill in half (if possible) would be 7.5mg of SD and 12.5mg of HD.

Gavin9

Awards
I am not sure how Phreak pills are manufactured, perhaps someone else could chime in on this?

However, 1 serving of Phreak is 15mg of SD and and 25mg of HD. Cutting the pill in half (if possible) would be 7.5mg of SD and 12.5mg of HD.
sorry i should have explained myself better starting at 1 pill per day then moving to 1 and a half which would be 22.5mg sd and 37.5 hd.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
The HD is dosed at 25mg because the Phreak pills combines two hepatotoxic substances. SD is literally the worst "designer steroid," with regards to liver health, combine this with another hepatotoxic substance and you are playing with fire to begin with; combining more HD into the mix is insane. In other-words the HD in Phreak is not under-dosed, when its combined with 30mg of SD.

Have you ever done a cycle before? Whats your cycle history? There is no normative dose for HD, its dependent upon body weight, etc. For instance say you weighed 180 lbs, 100mg of HD is way to high, unless you are an experienced veteran with a huge list of cycles under your belt who pop's prohormones like cracker-jack. Most people recommend running HD @ 50/50/50/75/75/75, especially if your new to cycling. It's always a good idea, regardless of substance to assess your own individual tolerance. Inversely a lot of people don't run HD beyond 75mg because there is a huge increase in side effects, and lack of gains; of course this is predicated upon weight, experience and subjective reaction to the exogenous hormone being ingested. In essence some people experience negative side effects over 75mg, some do not. All I am saying is assess your tolerance, to gauge how your body reacts and plan your cycle from there.

"Preloading" with Liv52 and Milk Thistle, is like dropping a splash of tap water into the ocean, it ain't going to do much, but I would do it anyway, its always better to be safe than sorry. What are you planning on running for your BP, because its definitely going to be elevated especially with the doses you are proposing, what about LDL cholesterol level, prostate enlargement, etc.? If your going to take a preventive supplement why not take a combo product that provides a broad spectrum of overall health benefits, why confine yourself to exclusively worrying about liver health.

You are free to do what you want, figured I'd just throw my 2 cents out there. Good luck and get blood work done.
I have ran several cycles before.. My first cycle was with methyl e, then ran 2 cycles of mdrol. I stacked mdrol/pplex for a cycle and now I am on a cycle of sd clone/L-Lmg. I am taking grape seed extract,celery seed extract and preloaded with hawthorne berry to combat the blood pressure issues. Far as prostate issues, saw palmetto worked great for me. I also take fish oil to help with keeping my cholesterol levels in check and my heart heallthy. To the poster, I suggest getting your support supplements because bp is a huge issue especially when taking sd. I will have my phreak in a few days so I will be able to tell you if you can split the doses. Are you planning to log your cycle?

rush808

rush808

Awards
Phreak 15/30/30/30/0/0
Sooo wk1
Freak: 1 pill
hdrol: 1pill

wk2,3,4
Freak: 2pils
Hdrol: 1pill
wk5, &6
Hdrol increase to 4 pills ed?

sounds reasonable for an experienced user, I assume u have a "complete" (research and OTC product) PCT.

Honestly seen Hdrol and Mdrol stacked b4. His doc was alil concerned wit his LDL/HDL but it fixed it self.

Lets not forget the type of SD in PHreak suppose to be the weaker of the 2.

LOG IT!

Too many ppl here are so afraid of 2 methyls at once...

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
Sooo wk1

wk2,3,4
wk5, &6

sounds reasonable for an experienced user, I assume u have a "complete" (research and OTC product) PCT.

Honestly seen Hdrol and Mdrol stacked b4. His doc was alil concerned wit his LDL/HDL but it fixed it self.

LOG IT!

Yep thats how I plan to run my cycle and yes I know the taboo of running two methyls at once which I know its hepatoxic but so was the partying I did in college for 5 years lol. I take a lot of supplements precycle,post cycle and pct to help keep bp in check,prostate,liver as best as possible. What do you mean that the sd is weaker of the 2? I thought the sd is dosed at 15mg which actually is a higher dose then the majority of sd clones dosed at 10mg.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Sooo wk1

wk2,3,4
wk5, &6

Agreed, the point my tirade was trying to get across.

It's been done numerous times. This particular company used to manufacture Pro-Stanivar, which is the exact same thing, same dosage and everything. Phreak like Pro-Stanivar both utilize the same raw materials and manufacturing process.

Confused by this comment as well? SD has a Q ratio (anabolic/androgenic) of
20. SD is also 20-25% more androgenic, and 500-800% more anabolic then the reference standard (i.e. 17a-MT orals), making it the most potent, and incidentally the most liver toxic oral designer currently available.

LOG IT!

I would be interested in seeing a log with blood work being done pre and post, would make for a good read

I'm not afraid of doing two methylated orals, I honestly just think its nuts. But to each there own

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i am so tempted to get me a bottle of Phreak, but idk if want to run 30mgs of SD & 50 of H. I haven't seen any logs of anyone just going with 1 pill @ 15 SD, 25 H. If there was any benefit w/ 25mg's H-drol, i'd get me a bottle. Maybe pulse it?? 3-4x/week @ 2caps/day. I know H-drol is something not pulsed with it's long half-life. But if i'm thinking right, the 50mgs of H-drol would have some effect the next day.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the guys behind the product and trust them. However I don't like the dosing . I think a bottle of halo is needed to add 25 mg on top

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I like the guys behind the product and trust them. However I don't like the dosing . I think a bottle of halo is needed to add 25 mg on top
Honestly, I am not one for doing 2 methylated orals at the same time.

However if one was going to, I would instead purchase a bottle of SD and a bottle of HD, in order to control the dosing properly. The current dosing does not accountant for the different half lifes of SD or HD properly. Buying a separate bottle of SD and HD would allow the individual to accurately dose, in order to keep the maximum amount of exogenous hormone in the blood stream; the current dosing of Phreak does not accommodate this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take one Phreak and add Hdrol according to how much Hdrol you want. Id say pick up a bottle of Phreak and a bottle of Helladrol. This would be enough for 2 if not 3 cycles.

SGTgreen

They are capsules, not tabs.

Pro-Stanivars been one of the top selling stacks in the industry for about 4 years now. Phantom just made the same product and called it phreak. 50mg's of halovar is plenty when stacked with 30mg's of superdrol ha

Gavin9

Awards
They are capsules, not tabs.

Pro-Stanivars been one of the top selling stacks in the industry for about 4 years now. Phantom just made the same product and called it phreak. 50mg's of halovar is plenty when stacked with 30mg's of superdrol ha
thanks for your info they are caps and crushing my dreams. :(

rush808

rush808

Awards
I'm not afraid of doing two methylated orals, I honestly just think its nuts. But to each there own
No one said u were.

As for my statement about Type of SD; I meant the compound that converts into the SD. Thought I read somewhere that there was two compounds that converts, and 1 needed to be dosed higher for simular effects of the likes of Mdrol.

Honestly, I am not one for doing 2 methylated orals at the same time.
kinda beating a dead horse with that.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
No one said u were.

As for my statement about Type of SD; I meant the compound that converts into the SD. Thought I read somewhere that there was two compounds that converts, and 1 needed to be dosed higher for simular effects of the likes of Mdrol.

You said: "Too many ppl here are so afraid of 2 methyls at once..."

I basically said and meant its not a fear response, its a self-preservation response, I plan on living well and looking good for a long time.

Also I am an avid admirer of Pentti Linkola and the Deep Ecology movement. So sure go for it, run'em both, hell run three at the same time, get no blood work done, and keep on making those smooth gains. This is America after all :usa1:

SGTgreen

Superdrol is Superdrol dont be fooled. It's the same as M-drol. They may have written it different but its all the same.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think of the product phreak. one capsule is 15mg of superdrol and 25mg of halodrol. i feel like the 25mg of halodrol wouldnt really make much of a difference on the gains, but how do you think the sides would be? and would it be a good 2nd time ph run?

I was thinking running 1/1/1
or
pulse at 1/1/1 EOD
PCT
Nolva 40/30/20
6-bromo 50/25/25 ?

then all necessary support supplements. probably will just go with cycle assist to make it easy.
Lets say u do do that, would there be any benefit of running H-drol 3 weeks alongside SD? Possibly some sort of synergy between the two? I'm def. interested

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Is there any reason why you wouldn't just purchase the two products and create your own "stack".

This gives you much more room to navigate rather than being confined.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
SGTGreen said:

Superdrol is Superdrol dont be fooled. It's the same as M-drol. They may have written it different but its all the same.

Very true. Some chemical structural names are changed subtly, fall out of use, etc. but all SD is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron).

I think some companies make name changes to their formulas to make their products seem new or different from the last.

HardKnock said:

Is there any reason why you wouldn't just purchase the two products and create your own "stack".

Agreed. It would allow one to dose properly, especially considering the different half-lifes of each substance. Said this previously above....

Rush808 said:

UHHH yeah, PPL does not equal Xerxes, or "you", Moreover I did not quote "you".

Alright Rush its all good man. Don't want to clutter this thread up with anymore back and forth, its counterproductive. Just dance man :dance:

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established

That's def. the best way so that one could adjust dosing as needed. One problem, it's way too easy & i like making a clusterfaCk out of everything so when the cycle's over i could say something like, " Dam, hind-sight is 20/20 - i shoulda just bought 2 separate bottles. " Maybe cost might be a factor in buying the Phreak. I figure a bottle of H-drol is $25 and Sd is $20 = $45. Whereas the Phreak is just $25. That extra $20 could get the guy some extra food, supps, or a couple gallons of gas. Which is very important, cuz have u ever had to do push your car through an intersection and up the very slightest incline after a leg day? I have..last week & it sucked biz-aLLs!

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
My bottle of phreak came in the mail today and I just had to take a sneek peek. The pills are fat and I almost popped one like an mm but I had to resist the urge. I think for 25 dollars its a good buy sure you could buy both seperate but I rather just buy two bottles of phreak, but thats just how I roll :scool:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bottle of phreak came in the mail today and I just had to take a sneek peek. The pills are fat and I almost popped one like an mm but I had to resist the urge. I think for 25 dollars its a good buy sure you could buy both seperate but I rather just buy two bottles of phreak, but thats just how I roll :scool:
25 bucks is pretty cheap for this, imo. It's becoming more scarce to find these at lower prices. Obviously those in the know can, but I still see people buying some superdrol clones that are 50$+