• No

Votes: 51 10.9%
  • Never used it, but I want to.

Votes: 243 52.1%
  • Never used it, and I don't want to.

Votes: 29 6.2%

• Total voters

darius

M4ohn is still really new, however alot of people here have been using it. Post what it did for you and your gains, including fat loss if it was a cut.

I bought some (4 bottles), but am still a bit young to use it. I am only 19. I wanted to get some before the ban.
I am kinda curious though if it works for me, cause if it was sweet, I would want to buy more and stock up.
Right now though I am very happy with my natural test production. Puberty hit me hard when I was young, and never stopped lol.
It kinda sucks in some ways (back acne, puffy nips, im super hairy), but with just a little protein and a few weeks, I see noticible results.
Anyways, just post up what your gains were. M4ohn is a relatively safe hormone as far as side effects go. Do you guys think I'm still too young?
I'm a big guy at 6'3" and 215lbs, been lifting about 2 years solid and only supplement with protein and a multivitamin.

Attachments

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but if you're "only 19", then why does your profile say you're 22?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
19 is too young to be messing around with ph/ps, even mild ones.

HugeBB

Awards
yes, yes...too young, etc etc etc.

Now back on topic, opinions from current/former users?

kkmike

Awards
Not happy with it. I'm 4 weeks in @ 24mg/day (8mg x 3) and nothing to show for it. I'll give it the full 6 weeks however, possibly up it to 36mg the last 2 weeks.

jayrebb617

Awards
Has anyone made dry gains recently? How long was your cycle? And the dosage used?

chemicaldreamer

Awards
I'm at 4 weeks to, started out at 8mg, and kept adding 4mg each week, and i'm up to 20mg/day now, and still nothing.

jayrebb617

Awards
My experience. Im going into the 3rd week. Ive been holding at 20mg ED since the begining.

I am getting pumps, thats about it.

What have I gotten out of this cycle so far? HPTA suppression, high liver values, and soon WASTED PCT products. Also I think I have a little progesterone activity, but nothing major.

I am running it till 6 weeks, then calling the quits and wont be buying any more M4OHN unlesss I get a few fucking pounds out of this.

Someone please give me some hope???

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good luck to you guys. i hope someone gets some dry lean gains and bf lost since i have 7grams of this stuff. i didn't see much on 10mg/day for 5 weeks although i felt great on it. i attribute it to running the dosage too low just like with MD. now, i'm thinking the dosage for M4OHN is between 30-40mg since no one is getting much out of it in the 20's. But as long as it's mg/mg as strong as anavar, i would be happy. we shall see. :think:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'm at 32mg/ed and i like it. it's about the same as m5aa to me without the preworkout stimulant properties. i've gotten decent strength gains, good body comp changes (lost 2-3%bf) and gained about 2 lbs. this is under 3 weeks in at 32 mg/ed. will i buy it again? nah, but i do like it

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
stack it with 1-test on a cutter. Kills the lethargy and then some. Minimal bloat, no aromitization, and good energy/hardness.

darius

Just curious, but if you're "only 19", then why does your profile say you're 22?
Haha. Darius is a fictitious character with a fictitious age. Yeah I'm 19. I can wait on the prohormones/steroids.
I love the gains that I am getting naturally. Im almost 20, so in about a year or so, I will most likely use the m4ohn
on a cutting cycle. Right now I'm sorta on a cut. I've got plenty of ephedra lipo-6, and dynamtize's ephedra product,
and ephedra works really well for me. I use Ab-solved and sometimes lipoderm-y too. My main concern right now was
to get cut.. thats why I wanted to use the m4ohn now..:frustrate but I respect and trust you guys since you know it
better than anyone. I will just have to wait. It won't be too bad.

By the looks of it, it looks like people really like m4ohn (according to the poll).

darius

Yeah definitely. I too, would like to know. For the 21 or whatever who said they like m4ohn and have used it. What was your dosage, duration, and results? Sides?

jayrebb617

Awards
If this stuff cant slap a FEW pounds on you in 4 weeks... I dont see how people are liking it.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If this stuff cant slap a FEW pounds on you in 4 weeks... I dont see how people are liking it.
sure, the poll looks good for M4OHN, but only chasec is the only one on this thread with a positive review even though he won't buy it again? +1/2 positve review? so who else with a positive review have something to share, speak up! :whip:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hey, i like the results of the stuff, but the hype was too big. people expect too much from a compound that was never intended to give 10 lb gains in 2 weeks. by reading people's logs, i guess i respond to it better than others. again though i'm also taking 2x the dose some people are. the reason i'm running a bigger dose is sledge sent me a free bottle because i had to wait 3 weeks for my order to ship. i figure i could experiment with it since he was nice enough to hook me up.

bottom line- it's a great cutter, and i'd love to see what it could do stacked in a bulk cycle at 30+mg/ed with some 1test/4ad

jayrebb617

Awards
Ok but there are several guys trying to make dry gains with M4OHN, and they are getting nothing. Im doing 20mg ED myself, and there are others pushing it higher to no effect.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm at 32mg/ed and i like it. it's about the same as m5aa to me without the preworkout stimulant properties. i've gotten decent strength gains, good body comp changes (lost 2-3%bf) and gained about 2 lbs. this is under 3 weeks in at 32 mg/ed. will i buy it again? nah, but i do like it
This is exactly what i am expecting from M4OHN. i want strength gains, bf lost, and a few lean pounds would be nice. i didn't get this at 10mg/day. i look forward to my next cutting cycle with M4OHN at +30mg/day thanks to your positive review.

coofoostu

Awards
What about a cycle of m4ohn and a 4ad/1test transdermal like legalgear's hydroxytest. I would think this would be a good mass builder?

jayrebb617

Awards
forget M4OHN seriously bro. You want to build mass, there are better options.

swany

Awards
You guys in your young twenties are way too yound to be thinking about this stuff. How long have you been lifting regularly, with a perfect diet? Five years max. How much gains are you making now? if you can't gain almost 10 lbs or more a year at that age naturaly, take a another look at your program. Do you guys still drink? That's no way long enough to get close to your full potential. I look at some the body weights, and strengths of some people taking these methyls. You've got to be kidding me. Everyone now adays wants instant satisfaction. Lift hard for seven years w/ good diet and rest and you will amazed at what you'll be able to do. Not everyone you see walking around with 18 inch arms and benching over 315 is doing these methyls or other steroids, they put years in and learned their bodies. Get your protein, complex carbs, creatine, and a good post w/o drink and let it take it's time. Buy these now if you insist, get a good base, and try them when you're ready. Life is not over when you're in your upper twenties. Until then, store them as well as you can. M4ohn will not put pounds on you without proper caloric intake either and it's not meant to be a bulker. Dosages haven't even been figured out yet.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
forget M4OHN seriously bro. You want to build mass, there are better options.
Yes, and all the information about M4OHN says the same thing. If you do a search in these forums for M4OHN, you'll find that almost everyone uses it for preserving mass while cutting, or in a stack with more potent anabolics, but not by itself for building mass. In fact, Darius even said he wants to cut, not build mass. Nobody ever said it was a mass builder on line with M1T.

/karp

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Until m1t came around, most educated androgen users would stack compounds to maximize their efficacy. Even using var, most would add it to a stack or run it at a high level and hope for some lean gains with good strength improvement. Everyone is looking for that 1 hormone wonder....try stacking it with trans 1-test or 4ad depending on your goal. It does wonders for mood, energy in and out of the gym etc.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I have been on M4OHN for about a week and I just bumped up the dosage to 20mgs. I agree with some of the others: if you think this is a wonder drug, then look else where. It is very good for what it was intended for: stacking it with other drugs or higher dosage cutting. But it does have other things going for it. For example, I ran for the first time in a long while and I had more endurance during the run. And, more importantly (for me at least), I do not seem to be sore as I usually am. I mean like 75% less sore :run: . My GF went running with me and she was all sorts of sore in her legs the next day. And she works out four days a week and I am just getting back into it. Second she's 22yrs and I am 32yrs (almost 33yrs). I think if you do endurance type of events or training then try M4OHN.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on 20mg ed as part of my cutting stack, and I agree - it's not much on gains, but it does wonders for mood and energy, although I have yet to see improved recovery, and it does seem to be sparing muscle. From my own limited experience, and from what I've read, it seems like it's great at what it's supposed to do, and not very good at much else.

/karp

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
like any PH/PS....i think M4OHN needs to be within a stack.

coofoostu

Awards
You guys in your young twenties are way too yound to be thinking about this stuff. How long have you been lifting regularly, with a perfect diet? Five years max. How much gains are you making now? if you can't gain almost 10 lbs or more a year at that age naturaly, take a another look at your program. Do you guys still drink? That's no way long enough to get close to your full potential. I look at some the body weights, and strengths of some people taking these methyls. You've got to be kidding me. Everyone now adays wants instant satisfaction. Lift hard for seven years w/ good diet and rest and you will amazed at what you'll be able to do. Not everyone you see walking around with 18 inch arms and benching over 315 is doing these methyls or other steroids, they put years in and learned their bodies. Get your protein, complex carbs, creatine, and a good post w/o drink and let it take it's time. Buy these now if you insist, get a good base, and try them when you're ready. Life is not over when you're in your upper twenties. Until then, store them as well as you can. M4ohn will not put pounds on you without proper caloric intake either and it's not meant to be a bulker. Dosages haven't even been figured out yet.
First of all I have never used prohormones/steroids. Second, I just wanted to throw out the idea that it might work good in a stack, and when used during bulking. Every negative thread I've read on this stuff (mind you i havn't read much) is about someone complaining how they didnt gain ten pounds while eating half their normal calorie intake. Progue mentions that this stuff would work good on builking cycles when used with 4ad and 1test, and i really havnt seen anyone use it this way. I understand that im gonna get flammed being only 20 and asking about prohormones/steroids, so in no way am I trying to argue with you. And i have been training properly for about 5 years (about 1 year with proper diet) and I am very happy with my body.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Since m4ohn came out in early summer people have, of course been using it for mainly cutting purposes so far. I wouldn't bag on it just yet.

It is not anything like M1T which is good in many ways. It's anabolic properties are fairly mild and take time to work. Most of us using it have had to play around with the dosages and find the "sweet spot"..this takes time away from a truly effective cycle.

I'm at week 7 and am currently taking 25 mg ed stacked with an 4OHT/4AD transdermal one squirt twice a day. I like what I'm seeing. I started at 172 and am now up to 179, leaner and more defined. I have not been able to maintain a proper bulking diet or even a proper training regimen due to the heavy amounts of field work I've had to do this summer. Field work amounts to hiking/mountain climbing in extremely rough terrain through forest that are half dead..so this amounts to an "army obstacle course" type of hike, over and under logs all day long. I lift a couple days a week when home for the weekends.

M4OHN has greatly improved my endurance and more importantly, my recovery ability. My knees and joints are feeling good after some of the most extreme hiking I've ever done. I've retained and even gained muscle through extremely catabolic conditions that lasted from 4-8 days at a stretch. All with side effects other than mildly oily skin.

So yeah, pass on the m4ohn and leave more for me.

TUCKER

Awards
it seems like this would be great with either 4ad or 1test...but not really as a stand alone

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, if this stuff were powerful enough to counteract the catabolic properties of T3 (unfortunately, most agree it isn't), it would be perfect.

/karp

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, if this stuff were powerful enough to counteract the catabolic properties of T3 (unfortunately, most agree it isn't), it would be perfect.
hmm what is T3?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN has greatly improved my endurance and more importantly, my recovery ability. My knees and joints are feeling good after some of the most extreme hiking I've ever done. I've retained and even gained muscle through extremely catabolic conditions that lasted from 4-8 days at a stretch. All with side effects other than mildly oily skin.

So yeah, pass on the m4ohn and leave more for me.
I agree.

hmm what is T3?
Thyroid hormone.

swany

Awards
First of all I have never used prohormones/steroids. Second, I just wanted to throw out the idea that it might work good in a stack, and when used during bulking. Every negative thread I've read on this stuff (mind you i havn't read much) is about someone complaining how they didnt gain ten pounds while eating half their normal calorie intake. Progue mentions that this stuff would work good on builking cycles when used with 4ad and 1test, and i really havnt seen anyone use it this way. I understand that im gonna get flammed being only 20 and asking about prohormones/steroids, so in no way am I trying to argue with you. And i have been training properly for about 5 years (about 1 year with proper diet) and I am very happy with my body.
I wasn't directing that at you specifically. I am glad you're here to learn about this stuff. I'm new to methyl's myself. I think it takes years to learn what you body responds to and how to break plateaus. IMO many people get discouraged too quickly and resort to products like these and expect the world. I see young guys posting that this stuff hasn't done anything at all for them. What does that tell you about the gains they make when they are on nothing anabolic? It tells me they don't know how to lift,eat,rest. This is not powerfull enough to make up for overtraining and bad diets like some steroids. There are some people who can't even gain of M1T because they have no clue.

People are dismissing this stuff and no one even knows what the proper dosage is. Maybe it's too expensive for some people at the effective dosage but to say it doesn't work is foolish. BTW, doing a lean bulk, I gained 18lbs in 6.5 weeks, mostly after week 2, where I went up to 30mgs/day and finished at 40mgs/day. I was up more than 18lbs but I was holding some water from sodium intake. Started PCT a few days ago. Suppression was minimal. I've been bigger before and I make good gains when I bulk, so there are other factors, but the percentage of the weight gained being muscle was far better than any bulk i've ever done. Next time i'm not going to eat so much more than maintenance... I didn't want to gain so much weight. I would have rather gained 5lbs and no fat at all. but now I know I can use it to bulk with minimal sides because for me, I didn't have to stack it.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't directing that at you specifically. I am glad you're here to learn about this stuff. I'm new to methyl's myself. I think it takes years to learn what you body responds to and how to break plateaus. IMO many people get discouraged too quickly and resort to products like these and expect the world. I see young guys posting that this stuff hasn't done anything at all for them. What does that tell you about the gains they make when they are on nothing anabolic? It tells me they don't know how to lift,eat,rest. This is not powerfull enough to make up for overtraining and bad diets like some steroids. There are some people who can't even gain of M1T because they have no clue.

People are dismissing this stuff and no one even knows what the proper dosage is. Maybe it's too expensive for some people at the effective dosage but to say it doesn't work is foolish. BTW, doing a lean bulk, I gained 18lbs in 6.5 weeks, mostly after week 2, where I went up to 30mgs/day and finished at 40mgs/day. I was up more than 18lbs but I was holding some water from sodium intake. Started PCT a few days ago. Suppression was minimal. I've been bigger before and I make good gains when I bulk, so there are other factors, but the percentage of the weight gained being muscle was far better than any bulk i've ever done. Next time i'm not going to eat so much more than maintenance... I didn't want to gain so much weight. I would have rather gained 5lbs and no fat at all. but now I know I can use it to bulk with minimal sides because for me, I didn't have to stack it.
How were the gains coming at the 20mg range as opposed to the 30mg and 40mg range...big difference between the gains?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would have rather gained 5lbs and no fat at all. but now I know I can use it to bulk with minimal sides because for me, I didn't have to stack it.
that's great to hear. exactly what i'm looking for. 30-40mg/day, i can do that since i have 7g of it. i'm starting in 3 weeks.

swany

Awards
How were the gains coming at the 20mg range as opposed to the 30mg and 40mg range...big difference between the gains?
It's very hard to confirm that the higher dose triggered my gains because many who get results say it takes a few weeks anyway, and thats when I increased the dose. I recall a thread stating that the steroid closest in structure to M4ohn, orally, had a half life of like 3 hours. Sledge suggested taking it every 4 hours I believe. I took 10mgs twice a day for 20mg, and 3 times for 30mg and for 40mg I took 12,16,12. Next time i'm going to take it 4-5 times/day. The 3x day dosing may have been a lot of help. Even at 3x/day I could almost tell just by feeling my muscles that it was time for another dose. I think spreading it out is key. I also seemed to feel better results when I took it on an empty stomach or as close to it as I could (2.5 hours after and .5 hr before eating). The quick spike of 10-14mg felt much better than with food or being somewhat timed released.

jayrebb617

Awards
that half life is rough. Guess ill start splitting my doses..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's very hard to confirm that the higher dose triggered my gains because many who get results say it takes a few weeks anyway, and thats when I increased the dose. I recall a thread stating that the steroid closest in structure to M4ohn, orally, had a half life of like 3 hours. Sledge suggested taking it every 4 hours I believe. I took 10mgs twice a day for 20mg, and 3 times for 30mg and for 40mg I took 12,16,12. Next time i'm going to take it 4-5 times/day. The 3x day dosing may have been a lot of help. Even at 3x/day I could almost tell just by feeling my muscles that it was time for another dose. I think spreading it out is key. I also seemed to feel better results when I took it on an empty stomach or as close to it as I could (2.5 hours after and .5 hr before eating). The quick spike of 10-14mg felt much better than with food or being somewhat timed released.
It really makes sense that results take a few weeks, cause if the half life is that short, it would take a long time to reach steady state blood levels. That could be tested by fronting for a few days w/ elevated doses every 3 or 4 hrs. After that, 2x a day would probably be fine.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I dose 2x a day about 12 hours apart if possible. I really started to feel "on" when I added the dermal but I did use the M4ohn as a standalone for about 4 weeks and saw some decent results..mainly in maintaining mass in catabolic conditions even at pretty low doases of 5-10mg. I added the dermal to boost my energy level further then started to up the M4ohn dose slowly to assess tolerance. Feeling great at 25 mg so I see no need to go higher. Muscles seem at least semi pumped all the time. Workouts have been stellar.

Next time I'll stack with sledge test and start off at 25 mg dosed evenly 3-4 times a day.

I personally think it's one of the best PHs I've used yet. I like M1T but this is better for the long haul.

I agree Swany, too many impatient people trying to asses this compound. M1T really has people spoiled so that when they hear "methyl" they expect 10 pounds in 14 days with extreme pumps.

It's Methyl Mania!

jayrebb617

Awards
Im giving M4OHN another shot.

These half life estimates convinced me to run another cycle dosing it at least 3 times a day for around 25-30mg ED total.

I have just been hitting 20mg all at once at noon up untill now (just starting week 3 today)

I was going to run for 6 weeks. Should I scrap this cycle and PCT? Or extend to 8 weeks using the new dosing routine?

I have been using ALA and NAC up to this point.

swany

Awards
It really makes sense that results take a few weeks, cause if the half life is that short, it would take a long time to reach steady state blood levels. That could be tested by fronting for a few days w/ elevated doses every 3 or 4 hrs. After that, 2x a day would probably be fine.
Well the thread was found and it appears it peaks in 3, not half life. Still sledge said 4 hours to maintain levels. What would recommend with that information?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the posts Bioman and swany. It seems like a lot of the recent posts on M4OHN have been negative and by less experienced guys with unreal expectations. It's good to hear some positive feedback and looks like the poll has it 2 to1 in favor of M4OHN.

Last edited:
fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I started with 20mg ed, then after about 10 days kicked it up to 30ed. With both dosages I took it 3 times a day, morn. afternoon, and night. I always took it with food as that is how I have always heard/read that is how you are supposed to take anabolics.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
BTW-After a little over a week of being off, I can definitely tell I don't look as hard and vascular as I was. I think 30mg for me would be a starting point, I may try 40mg this next time. Considering m-1t at 30mg a day for me is what I need to start at, this may take more then the rec.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well the thread was found and it appears it peaks in 3, not half life. Still sledge said 4 hours to maintain levels. What would recommend with that information?
If the Cmax is 3hr then assuming linearity, the t1/2 should be about 6hr. That means it should plateau in just a day or two and should be taken every 3 to 5 hours. The more frequent the better. The effect of a steroid does not outlive it's plasma concentration, so if it's not at the receptor, you can expect nada. It is not effecient to use this compound once a day, sldg was correct on his recommendation. This all sounds bad, and very inconvenient, but I bet the short t1/2 is why people don't get results even using high doses. Once or twice a day would be a waste. In other words, you could probably get the same effect taking 4mg every 4hr(total of 24mg/day) as you would taking 30 or 40mg only once a day. I was wrong in my initial concept that it could be fronted, the t1/2 is just too short.

geoboy

Awards
(M4OHN) .....does wonders for mood, energy in and out of the gym etc.
anyone know if there is then a crash when m4ohn stopped? if mood elevation is via endorphin modulation or other neurochem manipulation, there may be a homeostasis feedback mechanism that will take its revenge....

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone know if there is then a crash when m4ohn stopped?
even after my long cycle of M4OHN, there was no associated crash when the cycle ended. i think it's because the shutdown was so minor compared to M1T or even 1-T.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1