Masteron/tren enanthate stack

Sethjoe

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site but ive read a lot and learned a lot already. I am posting because I need advice about my first aas cycle. I've done the research and my deit is perfect, I know what I'm getting into, I just had a couple questions about dosage on this stack as it is my first real cycle. I'm thinking of just running tren enanthate at 300mg/week once a week and masteron enanthate at 200mg/ week once a week, both for 10 weeks. In order to keep my blood levels up I'll just do the mast mon. And the tren Thursday. I know everyone will say I'll need test, but I'm fine with libido and I am not trying to put on much mass..Ive also heard tren isn't for beginners but I've taken orals before. Any tips or info are greatly appreciated even if they differ from my plan. Thanks!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and no testosterone in ur cycle

and you say youve done research

here's my answer keep reaserching cause your not ready

Sethjoe

Awards
I am ready, I don't need test in this cycle. I'm not trying to bulk man I'm just doing a LM cycle. I'll probable throw in a pro hormone to boost my test, but that's it. What do you think about the dosing?

Sethjoe

Awards
If I did decide to add test what kind would you recommend schwellington? I don't want to gain too much weight and I am prone to gyno... I'm new to this and I'm open to advice..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
testosterone will help keep side effects like lethargy and low sex drive at bay- it may also help level out your mood, and your emotions

testosterone does not really cause agression it has a calming effect almost.

if you run this stack without testosterone your going to feel like absolute sh!t the entire cycle.....and i wouldnt recomend trenbolone in ur first cycle

if things go wrong on tren e- you have at least 2 weeks before things get back to normal due to the long ester

use tren ace if anything but i would recomend

test prop
anavar
masteron

Sethjoe

Awards
Thanks man I will reconsider for sure. What about gyno? I already have swollen nips from my previous ph cycles... I was trying to do a stack that won't increase the beginnings of gynomastia I'm exPeriencing and high test levels are more likely to have that effect

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
high test levels will mean higher estrogen levels due to the aromatase enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen this can be easily combated with an AI such as exemestane

i would not run this cycle with out testosterone period

which for prolactin wtih trenbolone

Sethjoe

Awards
So what would anyone think is an ideal first cycle?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Test for first is always the best. Gotta see how your body reacts, and get the hang of it. Theres no rush buddy, keep it simple the gains will come. Run a single, simple compound such as test for your first is what I think everyone would just about reccomend for a first cycle.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
So what would anyone think is an ideal first cycle?
Test, just chose and ester and run it.

I wouldn't recommend tren for your first. And I am not from the school of thought that you must run test with other compounds. I've seen quite a few people make great progress with tren,eq and winny only cycles. That's not saying that everyone is the same but i have seen it done without terrible sides that test would have saved them from.

Sethjoe

Awards
So what if I was to run a cycle like this:
Masteron enanthate weeks 1-10
Prop test...weeks 1-10? (advice?)
And maybe tren weeks 5-10 if I'm feeling bloated..
I also have an oral compound on hand which is:
Halodrol-25 mg, Tren Dienedione -60mg, Epidrol- 10mg.
I have done cycles of this @1 pill a day or 2 pills a day for 6 weeks. I know it's nothing like what I'm about to try, but would it help if I threw it in the equation? Thanks so much bros you are all helping so much!

Halodrol- 25 mg, Tren Dienedione -60 mg, and Epidrol- 10mg.

Sethjoe

Awards
Or should I used a longer ester chain of test? I really just want to avoid to much mass gain and I also am worried about gyno... I don't want my nolva and letrozole (my pct) to have to be used until I'm off my cycle bc they effect gains.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So what if I was to run a cycle like this:
Masteron enanthate weeks 1-10
Prop test...weeks 1-10? (advice?)
And maybe tren weeks 5-10 if I'm feeling bloated..
I also have an oral compound on hand which is:
Halodrol-25 mg, Tren Dienedione -60mg, Epidrol- 10mg.
I have done cycles of this @1 pill a day or 2 pills a day for 6 weeks. I know it's nothing like what I'm about to try, but would it help if I threw it in the equation? Thanks so much bros you are all helping so much!

Halodrol- 25 mg, Tren Dienedione -60 mg, and Epidrol- 10mg.
This guys has no reason to be messing with this kind of stuff... he has no idea what he is doing.

So you going to use test prop with mast enath and assume you have tren a?!?!? Hmmm with test prop and tren a you want to use mast with the prop ester due to you will be inj EOD. And you have not even talked about the amount of each you are taking per wk. And most people dont want to inj that often for there first cycle.

For a first inj cycle get yourself some Test e or c run 500-600mg/wk for 12wks and either use your oral for a 4-5wk kickstart or get some dbol or sd or abombs. You can run an AI like aromasin or exemstane if you are worried about gyno.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Or should I used a longer ester chain of test? I really just want to avoid to much mass gain and I also am worried about gyno and d
you can get NASTY gyno from tren also

Sethjoe

Awards
This guys has no reason to be messing with this kind of stuff... he has no idea what he is doing.

So you going to use test prop with mast enath and assume you have tren a?!?!? Hmmm with test prop and tren a you want to use mast with the prop ester due to you will be inj EOD. And you have not even talked about the amount of each you are taking per wk. And most people dont want to inj that often for there first cycle.

For a first inj cycle get yourself some Test e or c run 500-600mg/wk for 12wks and either use your oral for a 4-5wk kickstart or get some dbol or sd or abombs. You can run an AI like aromasin or exemstane if you are worried about gyno.
I'm not here to be told I have no idea what im doing man I'm here for advice from people who know these products. I was gonna run tren @300mg/week once a week and mast @300mg/week once a week. But now I may run a form of test with the cycle and probably take the tren out. I can get pretty much anything there is, I just want different opinions.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I'm not here to be told I have no idea what im doing man I'm here for advice from people who know these products. I was gonna run tren @300mg/week once a week and mast @300mg/week once a week. But now I may run a form of test with the cycle and probably take the tren out. I can get pretty much anything there is, I just want different opinions.
Once a wk?!?! Well you are being told you have no idea what you doing because you dont! Not trying to get on you but seems you have done no research and you pretty much want everyone here to tell you what you should do.

You need to inject 2x a wk for stable blood levels. You can go once a wk but you open yourself up to other issues. And you need Test, it is the base of all cycles. And if your using the e ester you dont need the prop ester for your test because it should be injected EOD. Look at getting test e.

Run it this way:
test e 500-600mg/wk
mast e 400-600mg/wk
tren e 300mg/wk

And use an AI if you are prone to gyno, should have caber or parmi on hand also

Would run it 12wks

Might want to kick off with an oral for 4wks while the levels build up because it will take about 4-5wks.

And better be ready for tren's sides cause they can be nasty and using the ester you choose means it will take a while to clear from the body.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
liftingstud is right man- you dont know enough about injectables- RESEARCH for another 3-4 weeks then look at it again if u run test prop with mast e and tren(not knowing whether its ace or eneth) your ASKING for trouble- im not trying to be a **** im trying to HELP you from getting focked up

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
liftingstud is right man- you dont know enough about injectables- RESEARCH for another 3-4 weeks then look at it again if u run test prop with mast e and tren(not knowing whether its ace or eneth) your ASKING for trouble- im not trying to be a **** im trying to HELP you from getting focked up
looks like he said tren e in his first post but still... only inj once a wk?!?! I wouldnt! Def 2x wk and i personally like E3D.

Sethjoe

Awards
Once a wk?!?! Well you are being told you have no idea what you doing because you dont! Not trying to get on you but seems you have done no research and you pretty much want everyone here to tell you what you should do.

You need to inject 2x a wk for stable blood levels. You can go once a wk but you open yourself up to other issues. And you need Test, it is the base of all cycles. And if your using the e ester you dont need the prop ester for your test because it should be injected EOD. Look at getting test e.

Run it this way:
test e 500-600mg/wk
mast e 400-600mg/wk
tren e 300mg/wk

Would run it 12wks

Might want to kick off with an oral for 4wks while the levels build up because it will take about 4-5wks.

And better be ready for tren's sides cause they can be nasty and using the ester you choose means it will take a while to clear from the body.
Your right. Like I said I'm a beginner. Do you think I need caber in addition to tc and letro?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Go research on some test. X out all the other stuff until you've experienced your first test e or c (Cycle) Leave it at that. As I said no need to rush in for the big gains.. Keep it simple, Not much to it.. Once youve experienced test then you can go to others and start bridging and experiencing the other goodies and stacks..

Sethjoe

Awards

Run it this way:
test e 500-600mg/wk
mast e 400-600mg/wk
tren e 300mg/wk

Would run it 12wks

Liftingstud- would you say I should run all 3 for 10 full weeks?
Ward- i would run test alone but I don't want to just look swole I also want to stay hard and cut. Thanks everyone for all the help

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Test will do the trick. just give it time to kick in

Boomer3

Awards
Alright man, for sure LISTEN TO THESE GUYS....You should seriously run Just Test (E, is a preference for me). You have no idea how you will react to this, and tren is ridiculous. You will just as easily get gyno from tren as you would from test. Prolactin will be elevated as with an progestrin. Have you considered HCG on cycle? Could make for a lengthy recovery without it. And when do you plan on starting your PCT if you do run Tren? because you know not to run a serm until tren (any progestrin) is fully out of the body, right?

And what is your current stats? I considered it a while back, but everything i found said not to run it unless you are already a pretty low body fat. I think your best bet as mentioned in multiple posts, keep it simple, sure tren gives you everything you could want in an AAS, but its also going to aggravate everything you dont want in an AAS if it isnt used correctly.

Also a note, you said you have swollen nips now, if you are that worried about gyno, you should take all the time asking for help on here and research ways to get rid of the gyno issue you have now. If it is such a concern.

But at the end of the day it's your call, if you mess yourself up, dont go on TV and tell people how steroids are dangerous. Tell them how much of an dumba** you decided to be...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Liftingstud- would you say I should run all 3 for 10 full weeks?
Ward- i would run test alone but I don't want to just look swole I also want to stay hard and cut. Thanks everyone for all the help
HAHAHA you dont think if you ran the above you wouldnt look "swole" HAHAHA... dude you will BLOW UP!

Run just test e at 500-600mg for 12wks and run some oral for 4-5wks at the start of the cycle. To cut down on the bloat add an AI.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
He was warned once again.. By many. Usually hard heads like this have no need to be on a forum. Forums are for advice, We arent criticizing you, We are just trying to give you correct advice and leading you in the right direction.. Just do the TEST E OR C Only!

Sethjoe

Awards
Alright man, for sure LISTEN TO THESE GUYS....You should seriously run Just Test (E, is a preference for me). You have no idea how you will react to this, and tren is ridiculous. You will just as easily get gyno from tren as you would from test. Prolactin will be elevated as with an progestrin. Have you considered HCG on cycle? Could make for a lengthy recovery without it. And when do you plan on starting your PCT if you do run Tren? because you know not to run a serm until tren (any progestrin) is fully out of the body, right?

And what is your current stats? I considered it a while back, but everything i found said not to run it unless you are already a pretty low body fat. I think your best bet as mentioned in multiple posts, keep it simple, sure tren gives you everything you could want in an AAS, but its also going to aggravate everything you dont want in an AAS if it isnt used correctly.

Also a note, you said you have swollen nips now, if you are that worried about gyno, you should take all the time asking for help on here and research ways to get rid of the gyno issue you have now. If it is such a concern.

But at the end of the day it's your call, if you mess yourself up, dont go on TV and tell people how steroids are dangerous. Tell them how much of an dumba** you decided to be...
Yeah, I've heard about running hcg as part of pct but never part of my cycle. You're saying I need hcg for my cycle only if I decide to run tren right? I don't know a whole lot about hcg but aren't there some pretty specific diet constraints with it? I know I need my calories... I think I've decided against tren... I'll probably run test e and masteron e for 10 weeks with my oral for a kickstart. Maybe you could educate me on hcg though?

As far as the swollen nips go, I've been researching and that's the only real symptom I have. I'm going to wait until this cycle is over and then I'll run letro bc I've read a lot saying that it can alleviate symptoms..

Sethjoe

Awards
HAHAHA you dont think if you ran the above you wouldnt look "swole" HAHAHA... dude you will BLOW UP!

Run just test e at 500-600mg for 12wks and run some oral for 4-5wks at the start of the cycle. To cut down on the bloat add an AI.
Wouldnt I have more of a dry, lean, gain with the masteron though? Or the tren?

Sethjoe

Awards
And by the way, I am listening. I haven't started the cycle nor will I until I have all of the info I need to feel safe. I've repped all of you and will continue to do so, and I appreciate the advice.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Just looking out for ya man.. not tryna be a ****.

Sethjoe

Awards
Oh and my stats are 5'11, 187, 10-11% bf

Sethjoe

Awards
Just looking out for ya man.. not tryna be a ****.
Thanks mane, as I figure out my cycle for sure I wouldn't mind an opinion. I'll keep reppin you guys are awesome even though I feel like a dumb ass a lot of the time but I'm sure I need to feel that way, I'm not experienced yet. Have you done tren?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Never done tren. Im currently on my first test e cycle. 2nd week in was today.

Boomer3

Awards
Research bud, I know your worried about the bloat from test, however you don't need masteron to fight it, its a nice thought. An AI like arimidex (0.5mg/EOD or E3D) that should take care of your concern, and yes we could educate you on HCG, but that's a waste of our time, so back to research. Educate educate educate cuz there could be something mid cycle that pops up for you and not us, and you need to be able to know what's actually happening, every one is different. (and read everything not just the first thing that pops up on google).

Sethjoe

Awards
Research bud, I know your worried about the bloat from test, however you don't need masteron to fight it, its a nice thought. An AI like arimidex (0.5mg/EOD or E3D) that should take care of your concern, and yes we could educate you on HCG, but that's a waste of our time, so back to research. Educate educate educate cuz there could be something mid cycle that pops up for you and not us, and you need to be able to know what's actually happening, every one is different. (and read everything not just the first thing that pops up on google).
Good point. Back to the books then! Thanks fellas

DLShark

Awards
Masteron prevents gyno and kills any pre existing gyno

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Masteron acts as a very mild anti-e that *can* help *some* people with gyno.

ManBeast

evodrag

Awards
Do test e or cyp for 12 weeks. shoot 250mg twice a week. You wont be dissappointed, trust me. Diet will be key to how you put on wieght. If I were you Id run

test E or cyp 500mg a kweek 1-12
arimidex or letro week 3-16 lowere the dose after week 13
nolva weeks 14-18 40/20/20/10/10

Simple and you ll be happy in life. You ll sleep like a baby and have a ton of random hard-ons! Tren e for 1st cycle is the worst thing you could ever do IMO.