Tamoxifen / Clomiphede Citrate Powder...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hi all, thanks for the responses ahead of time!

I searched around and couldn't find anything on topical tamox and clomid (maybe that's a sign? :)) so I decided I'd post my question...I hope this is the right area, since they are prescription / research chemicals. I'm planning on doing some research and to be cost effective, I will be purchasing powder Tamoxifen Citrate and Clomiphene Citrate. My questions are as follows:

a) If I was to administer either tamox or clomiphene to an RS (research subject) would there be any advantage to transdermal delivery?
b) If I was to administer it orally, can I just mix it into an alcoholic beverage so that I achieve my desired mg/ml solution?
c) If transdermally there are advantage, will a DMSO mixture be able to deliver the molecules?
d) Would it even be worth it, financially, to make it into a transdermal solution to administer to my RS?

Thanks again, everyone! I look forward to hearing some of your responses.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hi all, thanks for the responses ahead of time!

I searched around and couldn't find anything on topical tamox and clomid (maybe that's a sign? :)) so I decided I'd post my question...I hope this is the right area, since they are prescription / research chemicals. I'm planning on doing some research and to be cost effective, I will be purchasing powder Tamoxifen Citrate and Clomiphene Citrate. My questions are as follows:

a) If I was to administer either tamox or clomiphene to an RS (research subject) would there be any advantage to transdermal delivery?
b) If I was to administer it orally, can I just mix it into an alcoholic beverage so that I achieve my desired mg/ml solution?
c) If transdermally there are advantage, will a DMSO mixture be able to deliver the molecules?
d) Would it even be worth it, financially, to make it into a transdermal solution to administer to my RS?

Thanks again, everyone! I look forward to hearing some of your responses.
A=NO
B= only if the mg/ml is low
C=Yes, but off the top of my head I think both chems are too heavy to be effective.
D=NO

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response Skye!

One last question, if you don't mind.

What solvent is best for creating an oral solution to administer to RS?

Two, I guess :):

Oh, and is 10mg/ml low enough for an alcoholic solution?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response Skye!

One last question, if you don't mind.

What solvent is best for creating an oral solution to administer to RS?

Two, I guess :):

Oh, and is 10mg/ml low enough for an alcoholic solution?
you can suspend it in everclear or 151. i have my nolva at 20mg/ml and my clomid at 50mg/ml, and its fine.

This stuff tastes absolutely horrible, so i wouldn't recommend doing it at 10mg/ml. When you are taking high doses in the beginning of PCT, it'll be hard to manage too many ml's.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
you can suspend it in everclear or 151. i have my nolva at 20mg/ml and my clomid at 50mg/ml, and its fine.

This stuff tastes absolutely horrible, so i wouldn't recommend doing it at 10mg/ml. When you are taking high doses in the beginning of PCT, it'll be hard to manage too many ml's.
Thanks a million, I really appreciate it!