stacking with helladrol?

AjdUsmc

AjdUsmc

Awards
I am going to be starting a cycle of helladrol pretty soon and i was wondering what would be good to stack with it, whether it be test or what not. i am only going to be on cycle for 4 weeks. I would like to try and stay away from injectables. Any ideas?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to be starting a cycle of helladrol pretty soon and i was wondering what would be good to stack with it, whether it be test or what not. i am only going to be on cycle for 4 weeks. I would like to try and stay away from injectables. Any ideas?
It would be best to stack with a non-methyl PH if you want to stay away from injectables. Katanadrol would be a great one to use with Helladrol. It would be a great stack for helping shed some bodyfat while building muscle.

Also run these at 6 weeks if you can. That is where you will get the best results :)

AjdUsmc

AjdUsmc

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Should I use the normal dosage of the katanadrol in conjunction with the normal dosage of the helladrol? or should I do more of one and less of the other? not sure what ratio would work best.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. Should I use the normal dosage of the katanadrol in conjunction with the normal dosage of the helladrol? or should I do more of one and less of the other? not sure what ratio would work best.
a good 6 wk. run of these compounds would be something like this:

Helladrol: 50/75/75/75/100/100
Katana:150/200/200/200/250/250

Just make sure you have proper on cycle supports, and proper PCT lined up and that should yield you some nice results :scool:

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you think h-drol and havoc plus katanadrol would be to much for a 4 week cycle.i am going to be stacking hdrol and havoc and was just wondering if i could add katandrol or would that be to much.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you think h-drol and havoc plus katanadrol would be to much for a 4 week cycle.i am going to be stacking hdrol and havoc and was just wondering if i could add katandrol or would that be to much.
Adding the Katanadrol is not a problem for that cycle because it is non methyl

What is a problem is stacking Havoc and Hdrol for a month. They are both methyls and should not be stacked due to liver stress. A bridge of the two or running one 6 weeks is a better option

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
danm thats the first i have heard my stack and pct was laid out from sevral of the very exprinced ph/steroids guys on this site.this was done all pms so i wont name names but they know there ****.i will be taking lots of support supps to prtect my liver so you think two of the weaker phs not like these two are sp and the beast are nothing.for 4 weeks one bottle each would be that bad on my liver i do not drink or take meds.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
danm thats the first i have heard my stack and pct was laid out from sevral of the very exprinced ph/steroids guys on this site.this was done all pms so i wont name names but they know there ****.i will be taking lots of support supps to prtect my liver so you think two of the weaker phs not like these two are sp and the beast are nothing.for 4 weeks one bottle each would be that bad on my liver i do not drink or take meds.
It wont kill you to run it, its just not what I would recommend, but I will say this. They are both on the mild side of methyls, and I'm sure you would be fine running them together for 4 weeks as long as you dont get too carried away on dosing.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
6wks on halo and tren would be fun, you could even drop the tren at wk4. You just need something to jumpstart with something quick.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol doesnt kick in until week 2 or three.. so 4 weeks wouldnt be to great IMO. I'd try n run a 6 week cycle with epistane or another not as harsh PH. Id try out Some boladrol with it would be a pretty cool stack. Bridge in the boladrol in weeks 2. then by the time your hdrol kicks in the boladrol will as well since its takes about 8 to 9 days to start working.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6wks on halo and tren would be fun, you could even drop the tren at wk4. You just need something to jumpstart with something quick.

That is exactly what I'm running for my next cycle which is a cut...

6 weeks halo
4 weeks transdermal tren

Should be fun...:D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I ran the same thing last may. Loved it. Now I'm on a epi/ tren-sd bridge. Tren/ halo is a great stack tho