Strange Hdrol Experience

jmonteil

Awards
So I'm 7 days into my second Hdrol cycle and I'm very disappointing in how my body is reacting to it this time around. About two years ago I took it with absolutely no problems and thought it was great. This time, from the first day my blood pressure has been unbearably high and I have only been able to handle 25mg a day which seems to be a waste. The blood pressure pain radiates into my shoulder and down to my hand and has also caused some chest pains, which is pretty scary.

The weirdest part, is how much size I have gained from only one week at 25mg a day. I have put on roughly 6 pounds and look substantially bigger. This is not what I experienced on my cycle. I remained lean and didn't really notice any gains until beginning of week 3 (like usual).

I'm taking everything under the sun for blood pressure (hawthorn, cycle assist, fish oil, c0q10) and it doesn't seem to be helping all too much. I took my BP at the grocery store and it was 140/60 which is a high systolic reading. I really don't know if i should suck it up and just keep going, or stop before I have a heart attack.

If I were to stop would Nolva be necessary? seeing as I have onlty been ON for 7 days? I have natty test booster and Nolva both on hand, I'm just confused on what I should do here.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
You need to get off ASAP and get yourself checked out yo!

The blood pressure pain radiates into my shoulder and down to my hand and has also caused some chest pains, which is pretty scary.

That in itself is reason enough to see a doc! And no, you won't need nolva since you were only on for a week at 25mg.

jmonteil

Awards
Bummer, I'm getting so big. Thanks for the help man. I will just start taking some otc stuff I have, and stop the hdrol. I'm convinced my Hdrol bottle was mislabeled and is really Mdrol or something.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
140/60 isnt too high ive had mine reach almost 180 on dbol

but the chest pains, and other stuff BAD- get off NOW go see a doc and explain to him your symptoms

jmonteil

Awards
Yeah definitely don't want to screw around with that anymore. It was never like debilitating pain though, just more annoying than anything. Just took my pct though, so goodbye Hdrol. Could it be expired?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah definitely don't want to screw around with that anymore. It was never like debilitating pain though, just more annoying than anything. Just took my pct though, so goodbye Hdrol. Could it be expired?
No, expiration is not the cause of it. Shelf life is way beyond what the expiration date indicates on the bottle.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
140/60 isnt too high ive had mine reach almost 180 on dbol

but the chest pains, and other stuff BAD- get off NOW go see a doc and explain to him your symptoms
+1, something is off tilt!!

jmonteil

Awards
Has anybody had sides similar to this? Is my guess of it being blood pressure related correct? It's weird because when I took it before I couldn't have felt better but also didn't gain so much weight so fast. I barely gained any weight actually, just leaned out big time. While this time I gained like 6 pounds in 6 days; to the point where my girlfriend and roomates were in shock.

I'm really hoping I can figure this out because the feeling of gaining that much size was intoxicating. I've struggled with putting on size my whole life. Even started drinking close to a gallon of whole milk a day on top of my meals and it only put on a few lb's.

Maybe buy another batch from a different company? or something different??

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
I have worked in cardiology for over a decade I would schedule a doctor appt. first 140/60 isn't really a high BP at all. 140 is borderline high and 60 is freaking great. I think that there may be something else going on safest bet is to get yourself a complete physical go see a good internal med doctor

slowrx

Awards
I would make a doctors appointment as well, and just drop the cycle for a while. better to be safe than sorry. Your body is telling you something isnt going right. Be honest with the doctor too about what your on/doing.