11-Oxo & D-Plex Stack

jkklim

Awards
Hey guys, just made a PH stack schedule for the next couple weeks and wanted your guys' opinion on whether it's sufficient, or needs tweaking.

Week 1
11-Oxo 225 mg

Weeks 2-3
11-Oxo 300 mg
D Plex 75 mg

Week 5
11-Oxo 375 mg
D Plex 100 mg

Week 6
11-Oxo 450 mg
D Plex 100 mg

Week 7 (Bridge)
11-Oxo 600 mg

Week 8 (Bridge)
11-Oxo 600 mg

PCT (Nolva)
Weeks 1-2 20 mg
Weeks 3-4 10 mg

jkklim

Awards
To recomp and moderately increase strength. I'm 5'5" 170 lbs. I've ran The One 2 by itself 2 years ago and had great results.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Run 11-oxo higher, at least around 450. You might need to buy another bottle or simply drop out weeks 7 + 8 in favor of higher dosage. I think you would see some very good results if your diet is right.

Can I ask what your results were like for your solo D-plex run.

jkklim

Awards
Sorry for the late reply. When I previously ran the one, I did 3 pills a day for the 1st week, and 4 pills a day for the following 3 weeks, giving me a 4 week total cycle. I ate at maintenance. I didn't meticulously log everything like I should have, but I can tell you I gained a solid 6-8 lbs of lean muscle while losing a very noticeable amount of fat, and gained alot of strength.

Here's my new PH plan.

Weeks 1-3: D-Plex 100 mg per day
Weeks 4-5: D-Plex 125 mg per day
Week 6: 11-Oxo 750 mg per day
Weeks 7-8: 11-Oxo 825 mg per day

5 weeks PCT

What do you think?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I think you should still stack the two instead of bridging. 125mg of D-plex seems high. I've not really read much on D-plex or have any experience with it so hopefully some other members can help you out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
120mg of the pro methyl dht compound didn't do much for me. probably 5-8lbs. but I dont really count that.

I dont like that it needs to be dosed so high to be effective. you should go with dimethazine instead.

I'd say keep your dose of 11-oxo, but buy a bottle of patrick arnolds "11-spray" it contains 11-ketoTestosterone, which is what 11-oxo converts to. it'll be more potent than the 11-oxo.

I'm running an 11-spray, bridged into 7-spray cut cycle right now.

but if you'd rather get another bottle of 11-oxo to add in instead, i'd say thats a better idea than the 2nd outline.