MrSupps Beastdrol

Bench250

Awards
Im just wondering if the beastdrol from mrsupps is still legit cause i know they went out of stock but now they have it back in and im looking to get some, and is the unleashed and post cycle products from needtobuildmuslce good for a pct.

Bench250

Awards
what else do you think i should run for my pct im thinking of doing the beastdrol and the n2guard and then for pct hcgenerate.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hcgenerate + serm would be a good pct
I definitely second this.

And has been brought up, definitely share with us your experience, as Beastdrol is a very serious compound.

Bench250

Awards
well back in november i ran a cycle of Turinabol with L-Tox for liver protection and then what i ran for my pct was some stuff called maxanabol from max muscle this is what the guy recomended to me from the store i got all my stuff from. i got some pretty good results gained 12 lbs and my strength increase was pretty good aswell. The supplement facts of that PCT where

Zinc
Magnesium

Male Performance Blend:
Ajuga Turkestanica (2% Turkesteribe), Horny Goat Weed
(Epimedium Grandiflorum), Rhodiola rosea (3% rosavin), Maca 4:1 Extract
(Lepidium meyenii)(root),Pygeum africanum(12% phytosterols), Saw palmetto berry extract (45% fatty acids)

Anabolic Blend:
Tribulus terrestris (40mg Protodioscin)
20-hydroxy beta-ecdysterone, Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides), 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavone, Eurycoma longifolia jack 100:1 Extract

Anti-Estrogen Blend:
Red clover extract (8% isoflavones)(Trifolium Pratense),DIM (diindolymethane),Chrysin

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't take that PCT again... Go with toremifene.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Don't take that PCT again... Go with toremifene.
This. I get so irritated when I hear about supplement stores pushing OTC PCTs for compounds as powerful as superdrol. I had a guy at a store tell me I didn't need a PCT for dymethazine once... He must have been doing this before work :439:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
This. I get so irritated when I hear about supplement stores pushing OTC PCTs for compounds as powerful as superdrol. I had a guy at a store tell me I didn't need a PCT for dymethazine once... He must have been doing this before work :439:
Word. Especially when running something as potent as sdrol!!

Bench250

Awards
I need a serm that is OTC i cant get any prescripitions for that stuff or clomid or nolva.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need a serm that is OTC i cant get any prescripitions for that stuff or clomid or nolva.
If you "search" for your research chemicals you will find where you can get them...without a prescription for your rat ;)

Bench250

Awards
ok so how does this sounds for my cycle

Beastdrol and N2 Guard for 4 weeks
then PCT
Hcgenerate and Sustain Alpha liquid for 4 weeks?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so how does this sounds for my cycle

Beastdrol and N2 Guard for 4 weeks
then PCT
Hcgenerate and Sustain Alpha liquid for 4 weeks?
You are still going to need that SERM in there bro. Beastdrol ESPECIALLY needs the SERM. It is very suppressive

Bench250

Awards
but wouldnt the sustain alpha work fine because thats an OTC Serm right??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but wouldnt the sustain alpha work fine because thats an OTC Serm right??
You're still going to need something with the strength of Nolva, Clomid or Torem.

Bench250

Awards
alright lets see if i got this done now lol.

Cycle
Beastdrol 30mg Ed with N2 guard for 4 weeks

then my pct will be

Nolvadex 40/40/40/40 with Hcgenerate

Sounds Good? or should i do 40/40/20/20 for Nolvadex?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright lets see if i got this done now lol.

Cycle
Beastdrol 30mg Ed with N2 guard for 4 weeks

then my pct will be

Nolvadex 40/40/40/40 with Hcgenerate

Sounds Good? or should i do 40/40/20/20 for Nolvadex?
Now you are on the right track, but your dose is too high for the Nolva. 20/20/10/10 for Nolva with 40 for the first 4 days and HCGenerate would be great. It is also highly advised to run N2guard all the way through your PCT.