hdrol cycle final touch before starting

xx42vice42xx

Awards
this is what it looks like and other than replacing the SERM let me know what you think?

preload 2weeks- milkthistle/cycle assist (cel)
cycle- hdrol(cel) 50/50/50/75/75 with cycle assist(cel)
pct- esto surpress 20/20/10/10 with inhibit-E /cycle assist

I know you would prefer a SERM but ive had many ppl also say i would be ok going this route aswell

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with the SERM buddy. Don't be a hypogonadic statistic.

Looks good. I would push to 6 weeks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is what it looks like and other than replacing the SERM let me know what you think?

I know you would prefer a SERM but ive had many ppl also say i would be ok going this route aswell
I second the use of a serm.its just alot easier and safer at the end of the day.also I wouldn't use inhibit e during post cycle as I've seen people have issues with this.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Use the SERM for PCT and run your cycle to 6 weeks. Also bump that 2nd week to 75. 50 is pretty low.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't you go with a SERM? Hell - any excuse to run Torem is a good excuse to run it. It's proven to get you back up to snuff ... basically within days ... it doesn't impair libido (quite the opposite) ... it improves T-Levels and makes your purple helmeted soldier shoot like a volcano - what's not to like in all that?

And it's $47 bucks in liquid form.

Forgot to mention that it also protects you from gyno ... which some might find important.

Now - I'm not dissing clomid and nolva - I just don't know that much about them - never used them - they may be equally as good as Torem for all I know. Whatever.

But if you start growing a boobie - you'll be wanting that SERM at your immediate fingertips!!

It's your choice tho.

rush808

rush808

Awards
6 weeks? atleast have a SERM on hand. 4 weeks should be 75mg.