First Cycle Finaflex 1 andro and Halovar, PCT advise

  1. New Member
    BBDF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

    First Cycle Finaflex 1 andro and Halovar, PCT advise


    I'm going to be running my first cycle in about a month, my current plan is to stack Finaflex 1 andro and Halovar. This will be a 4 week cycle and I'll be running:
    Finaflex 1 andro @ 2 caps a day(320mg)

    Halovar @ 2 caps a day(50mg)

    Right now for PCT I'm thinking Diesel DTP and Sci Fit TZ3

    What are your thoughts and/or recommendations?


    Thanks-

  2. New Member
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    518
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by BBDF View Post
    I'm going to be running my first cycle in about a month, my current plan is to stack Finaflex 1 andro and Halovar. This will be a 4 week cycle and I'll be running:
    Finaflex 1 andro @ 2 caps a day(320mg)

    Halovar @ 2 caps a day(50mg)

    Right now for PCT I'm thinking Diesel DTP and Sci Fit TZ3

    What are your thoughts and/or recommendations?


    Thanks-
    Why such a short cycle? H-drol is typically run for 6 weeks. Also, if your stats are accurate, you should probably try eating more food before using PH's.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  3. New Member
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    83.93%

    finaflex 1 andro is very weak. if you dont have 2 bottles, dont bother. i used it and honestly had better results in pct rather than cycle.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BBDF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    Why such a short cycle? H-drol is typically run for 6 weeks. Also, if your stats are accurate, you should probably try eating more food before using PH's.
    if I ran the halovar for 6 weeks at say 50/75/75/75/75/50 would I then require a SERM
  5. New Member
    BBDF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    finaflex 1 andro is very weak. if you dont have 2 bottles, dont bother. i used it and honestly had better results in pct rather than cycle.
    Given that this my first cycle I want to keep things fairly mild, do you think 3 caps a day for 4 weeks stacked with the halovar would make things better.
  6. New Member
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    518
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by BBDF View Post
    if I ran the halovar for 6 weeks at say 50/75/75/75/75/50 would I then require a SERM
    You should use a SERM for halodrol anyway...

    Also, stacking the two compounds in question will still shut you down.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  7. New Member
    BBDF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    You should use a SERM for halodrol anyway...

    Also, stacking the two compounds in question will still shut you down.
    I dont have a source to get a SERM but I've heard resveratrol and post cycle support are good subs, what are your thoughts?

    Also the Idea of the 4 week 50/50/50/50 run was to keep things mild.
  8. New Member
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    518
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by BBDF View Post
    I dont have a source to get a SERM but I've heard resveratrol and post cycle support are good subs, what are your thoughts?

    Also the Idea of the 4 week 50/50/50/50 run was to keep things mild.
    Resveratrol is NOT a substitute for a SERM. Recovering with an OTC PCT is miserable. 4 weeks at 50 of Halodrol will not give you significant gains, but it will still shut you down. SERMs are not that hard to get. There are a lot of good research chemical companies that sell them for testing purposes ONLY.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  9. New Member
    BBDF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    Resveratrol is NOT a substitute for a SERM. Recovering with an OTC PCT is miserable. 4 weeks at 50 of Halodrol will not give you significant gains, but it will still shut you down. SERMs are not that hard to get. There are a lot of good research chemical companies that sell them for testing purposes ONLY.
    Found a source for Nolvadex, lets say I keep the Finalflex at 4weeks and bump up the Halovar to 6 weeks @ 50/50/50/50/50/50 how would you dose the SERM? a
  10. New Member
    BBDF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

    Bump
  11. New Member
    rush808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by BBDF View Post
    Found a source for Nolvadex, lets say I keep the Finalflex at 4weeks and bump up the Halovar to 6 weeks @ 50/50/50/50/50/50 how would you dose the SERM? a
    Yes, 6 weeks seems kinda long.

    No SERM for a 5 week, like this 50/50/75/75/75. Its what I did and came out fine.
    BUT you are bigger. I would suggest just using a SERM and Dose Like this 50/75/75/75/100/100. Many ppl that are 200+ do go upto 100 or even 125.

    Not very cost effective, and for a dose of 100mg+ you'll WILL NEED a SERM so why not go with something better the Halo?

    Since this is your 1st Go, make sure you have nothing on your calendar that will interfere with your 6wk (cycle)and 4wks(Pct) and another 4 wks (for good measure) to maintain your enhanced gains. Would suck to lose it and roll the dice wit muscle memory.
  12. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,792
    Rep Power
    2687353
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BBDF View Post
    lets say I keep the Finalflex at 4weeks and bump up the Halovar to 6 weeks @ 50/50/50/50/50/50 how would you dose the SERM? a
    this is your best cycle. If you feel the need to add in an extra capsule in weeks 5 & 6, then you could bump it to 75.

    But, you should try to get by with 50mg the whole 6 weeks if you can.

    20mg of nolva for 4 weeks should be sufficent for pct.

    a simple safe first cycle 50mg of hd for 6 weeks, with nolva @ 20mg e/d for 4 weeks.

    those two are all you need. cheap & effective.
  13. New Member
    BBDF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

    Thanks

    ya I wanted to keep things on the lower end given this is my first cycle and I don't know how my body will react.

    Do you think I should add a OTC test booster to the PCT
  14. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,792
    Rep Power
    2687353
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    if you want.
  15. New Member
    crazyblazin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

    would taking jacked and the finaflex be harmful?
  16. New Member
    rush808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    47.02%

    ^ not really, But really depends on the dose of Jack3d.

    Really should monitor BP while on stims
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex 1-andro, on/off cycle questions
    By s4boost in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:21 PM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:35 PM
  5. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in