Oral Solutions

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I decided to list some of the methods for oral solutions here. I got tired of always having to search for them, or having to go to DS's site for them. If any of you have other methods, please feel free to share. Also, if you had failures, please share those as well.

M1T and M4AD
Olive Oil Oral Solution 10mg/ml
1gm M1T
96ml extra virgin olive oil
1ml BA
2mlBB
Heat for 10 min in a water bath on the stove (low heat) and let cool before use.

M1T and M4AD
Everclear or Bacardi 151 Oral Solution 10mg/ml
1gm Methyl-1 Test powder
99ml Everclear or 151
Allow to dissolve.

M5AA, M1T, M4AD
1 gm powder
25 ml Peg 400
73ml Propylene Glycol
Heat for 15-20 min in a water bath on the stove (low heat) and let it cool before use. Methyl-5AA may need to be heated slightly before use.

Methyl 1,4 ADDiol
99ml PEG 400
1 Gram Methyl 1,4ADD
Heat for 10 Minutes in a water bath
Yields 100 10mg/ml servings

M4OHN 2mg/ml solution
1gm M4OHN powder
Mix with 499ml peg 400
Heat in a water bath on the stove (low heat) for 30-45 minutes.

M4OHN 5mg/ml "suspenison"
1gm M4OHN powder
Mix with 185ml Olive Oil, 6ml BA (Benzyl Alchohol), 10ml BB (Benzyl Benzoate)
Heat for 30-45 min in a water bath on the stove (low heat).

By the way. If any of you need empty bottles to store your brews in, Custom has them on his site. But, you already knew that. :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
How do I heat it and at what temp for M1T?
I bascially stole this from Sedge's site. As far a what temp, some I have seen use 250 deg's. If you do it on a stove top, which is how I will do mine, place a pyrex glass, or something similar, in heated water. Make sure the temp is low. You could use a stove top thermometer if you want to be anal about it, but I don't think it's necessary.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
thanks man I have a good amount of powder so this will be very helpful. Any insight from sledge or chemo would be appreciated as well.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I just brewed up som M4OHN last night it it seems to have suspended nicely. I used the following:

1 gram of M4OHN
200ml of Olive Oil
2ml of B.A.

Mixed the ingrediants in a pyrex glass and placed in a warm, stove top bath for 35 minutes. Cooled and transferred into my application bottles. Yields 5mg/ml dosing.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any recipes to share here? Would be much appreciated.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD

I just made this in solution last night. Came out great. Need to thank Lean One for this one.

50ml Peg 400
2 grams M1,4ADD

Mix in pyrex container and place in oven at 225 degrees. My powder had clumps so heating took a little longer. I heated for 35 minutes, then placed back in over for 15 minutes, stirred, then heated for another 10 minutes. Cooled, then placed in my application container. It has also been suggested that baby food jars work very well to heat and store the solution in.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
I am going to convert my m4ohn powder tomorrow. Last week I did 15g of M14add using PEG 400. It is a clear solution after baking it at 250degrees for 45 min and then shaking it when it cooled a little. 30mg/ml.

Zip91

Awards
M1,4ADD

I just made this in solution last night. Came out great. Need to thank Lean One for this one.

50ml Peg 400
2 grams M1,4ADD

Mix in pyrex container and place in oven at 225 degrees. My powder had clumps so heating took a little longer. I heated for 35 minutes, then placed back in over for 15 minutes, stirred, then heated for another 10 minutes. Cooled, then placed in my application container. It has also been suggested that baby food jars work very well to heat and store the solution in.
Bros, I know this is a dumbass question, but here goes (several actually):

Methyl's are highly oral bioavailable...Which means great for swallowing instead of injecting.

Why do you need to create a solution (with the recipes above) with the powder? Is this so you can get accurate doses from the syringe? Could you just as well put some mohn or M1,4ADD powder in a drink (gatorade) and drink?

I ask, because I want to stock up on some m1,4add and mohn.

Secondly, what exactly does it mean to have a "suspension" mix? I see that DS's website lists 2 different recipes for M4OHN, one uses PEG400, and the other uses Olive oil. Is there a reason for one vs. the other? are both meant for oral use?

Finally, after you heat the solution you made, do you just simply dump it in your bottle that you use on a daily basis?

I'm gonna get past this newb status!

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did some cooking tonight, Bacardi 151 works MUCH better with nolva than PG.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Why do you need to create a solution (with the recipes above) with the powder? Is this so you can get accurate doses from the syringe? Could you just as well put some mohn or M1,4ADD powder in a drink (gatorade) and drink?
Correct. By creating a solution, you can get a more accurate dose. You could place the powder in a drink like you suggested. However, unless you have a good scale, you take the chance of not dosing properly. Also, the suspensions are moer convenient becasue it's already mixed and ready to use.

Secondly, what exactly does it mean to have a "suspension" mix? I see that DS's website lists 2 different recipes for M4OHN, one uses PEG400, and the other uses Olive oil. Is there a reason for one vs. the other? are both meant for oral use?
When you make a suspension, your powder becomes "evenly" suspended in your solution. This assists for more accurate dosing. Olive Oil is easily obtainable in your grocery store, while PEG400 is not. In the Olive Oil solution, the powder is not disolved, but is suspended throughout. While in PEG400, the powder disolves in the solution while being suspended. Both are meant for oral uses. The olive oil can go rancid after a period of time. While the PEG400 has a much, much longer shelf life.

Finally, after you heat the solution you made, do you just simply dump it in your bottle that you use on a daily basis?
Yep. Use a proper container and dose accordingly. Some people have used glass baby food jars for this. I use the bottles with the oral syringes that CustomNutritionWarehouse sells. You need a lot of them for the olive oil suspensions, but not for the PEG.

I was nervous about making my first solutions without being directly shown. I'm one that likes to be shown first person on how to do something. After researching and trying it out, I found that it is much easier than I expected. I actually didn't screw it up. :blink:

I think I have answered your questions properly. If I am mistaken on any of these, I'm sure one of the bro's here will correct me.

Zip91

Awards
Correct. By creating a solution, you can get a more accurate dose. You could place the powder in a drink like you suggested. However, unless you have a good scale, you take the chance of not dosing properly. Also, the suspensions are moer convenient becasue it's already mixed and ready to use.

When you make a suspension, your powder becomes "evenly" suspended in your solution. This assists for more accurate dosing. Olive Oil is easily obtainable in your grocery store, while PEG400 is not. In the Olive Oil solution, the powder is not disolved, but is suspended throughout. While in PEG400, the powder disolves in the solution while being suspended. Both are meant for oral uses. The olive oil can go rancid after a period of time. While the PEG400 has a much, much longer shelf life.

Yep. Use a proper container and dose accordingly. Some people have used glass baby food jars for this. I use the bottles with the oral syringes that CustomNutritionWarehouse sells. You need a lot of them for the olive oil suspensions, but not for the PEG.

I was nervous about making my first solutions without being directly shown. I'm one that likes to be shown first person on how to do something. After researching and trying it out, I found that it is much easier than I expected. I actually didn't screw it up. :blink:

I think I have answered your questions properly. If I am mistaken on any of these, I'm sure one of the bro's here will correct me.
Thanks for taking the time to explain Cuffs!!! Your answers confirmed my thoughts on all this, but I wanted to be sure. Plus I did so much searching, that I got tired of it!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is the BB and BA necessary when brewing M1T with Olive Oil? I didnt use any when I brewed a batch of M4OHN and it turned out nicely. Just checking cause I just have O Oil and I'm ready to brew a batch of M1T for a Nov 1st cycle.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the 1-ad question...assuming it would work okay with PEG or 151? Also, why dont people ever use a combination of 151 and PEG?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Is the BB and BA necessary when brewing M1T with Olive Oil? I didnt use any when I brewed a batch of M4OHN and it turned out nicely. Just checking cause I just have O Oil and I'm ready to brew a batch of M1T for a Nov 1st cycle.
I don't know if it's necessary. It may just help with suspending it...fewer shakes. I know some here have used 151 with M1T and it turned out nice. I believe N4cer did a batch. I'm lost when it comes to all this, but I'm learning.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the 1-ad question...assuming it would work okay with PEG or 151? Also, why dont people ever use a combination of 151 and PEG?
I don't see a reason to mix the two. The PEG works great as a solvent (which that's what it is), it's just harder to obtain. The 151 is easier to get. Most local stores carry it.

I can't answer the 1-ad question.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
My reasoning behind mixing the two is, for instance, seeing how nolva goes into solution better for some reason in 151 than in peg (or at least is easier to get into solution).

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
how about a recipe for 1-ad powder?
For 1ad get a scale or cap it. You'll need way too high a concentration to get it into solution, maybe you could get a suspension but it would be like drinking watered down sand.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Regarding m4ohn... Couldn't we do better then a 5mg/ml suspension?

Is M4ohn stubborn? How much do you think you could get into solution, with peg 400?

I'd like to have a 10mg/ml solution at least? Although I suppose a suspension will do, If that's my only option. :)

Thanks

Zip91

Awards
Regarding m4ohn... Couldn't we do better then a 5mg/ml suspension?

Is M4ohn stubborn? How much do you think you could get into solution, with peg 400?

I'd like to have a 10mg/ml solution at least? Although I suppose a suspension will do, If that's my only option. :)

Thanks
I have this same question. 2mg/ml of M4ohn susp in Peg400 seems very small. Whats the reasoning behind this? has anyone gone higher, like 5 or 10mg/ml?

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I have this same question. 2mg/ml of M4ohn susp in Peg400 seems very small. Whats the reasoning behind this? has anyone gone higher, like 5 or 10mg/ml?
Just do a suspension and shake it before you use it. All you need is olive oil and a hot water bath.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
M1T and M4AD
Olive Oil Oral Solution 10mg/ml
1gm M1T
96ml extra virgin olive oil
1ml BA
2mlBB
Heat for 10 min in a water bath on the stove (low heat) and let cool before use.
Would 3ml of BB insead of 1mlBA/2mlBB work or do I need the BA?

Yetul09

Awards

I hate to sound like such a newb. But what exactly is a BB and BA??