bottomed out on free test.

Pounditz

Awards
First post , just jumping in… so bear with me.

Had a few questions on the direction I should look into moving forward with.
Got the call today about my latest bloodwork (for A1c reasons) and the doc also decided to check Test. levels.
27 yr. Male. 175lbs 5'11
Total Test- 526
BUT Free Test was bottomed out at 6.8!!!

Now because of family issues (dad thyroid, mom breast cancer) I started paying attention to the action of aromatase. Nasty stuff. But my concern is that since the Free Test. is so low, but Total Test is at a decent median, it means a high amount of conversion is happening? Please do correct me if wrong. (as well as move, if in the wrong forum for this question)

My diet is very clean and high in meats and fats when working out and trying to build and basically a fairly strict raw vegan diet with mass amounts of hemp seed and chia when not pushing workouts.

My supplement routine as of the last 6 weeks:

1200mg cordyceps
1200mg Lions Mane
1200mg Reishi
250mg Saw Palmetto 4:1 +50mg Fenugreek seed
NOW Ultra b-12 liquid
4000mg pumpkin seed oil
Astaxanthin 4mg
1000mg Tribulus
Ginko Biloba 200mg 50:1
100mg Ubiquinol
400mg EGCG

I had been doing some browsing and had my eye on Erase and Arimatest.

Any suggestions are welcome. Simply here to make sure im doing things right for my body. Thanks!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to boost the free test, we've got a product called "free test" I'm actually currently using it myself.

Pounditz

Awards
On a side note, its worth mentioning that I have suffered from gyno since at least 12yrs old. And doctors NEVER addressed it, unfortunately. The trib seems to possibly excite the problem a small bit, from what ive noticed.
Anyone else have an opinion on the best route to take?

Pounditz

Awards
Pulled the trigger on a Erase+Testpro Stack. Will post back when its time for new bloods. Real curious on how I will react to this.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Use Fenugreek (Testofen). Its a natural supplement that in a study showed to DOUBLE free test levels in 8 weeks at 610mg (i think it was 610mg). Anyways, During PCT I always add it with SERM and everything else, but run it at 2440mg for 4 weeks.

Pounditz

Awards
Thank you for the info, I was happy that the product i decided on had that listed as the first ingredient.
TestoPRO Ingredients:
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg **
TestoPRO Complex (propietary blend):

Quercetin 95%, Divanil (95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica), Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)
600mg **