What is currently available stack comparable to this?

GetHyooge

Awards
I ran this stack and made excellent gains and I am curious as to what is currently available that could yield similar gains?

17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol - 120mg/day

Super Drol - 30mg/day

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would hope you would get results off that... I would advise not running something of that level again, but I believe both are still on the market. I can't remember if m14add is or not.

GetHyooge

Awards
I would hope you would get results off that... I would advise not running something of that level again, but I believe both are still on the market. I can't remember if m14add is or not.
Felt like a monster on this stuff lol

GetHyooge

Awards
I'm surprised you didn't feel like going to the hospital on that stuff. ;)
The sides actually were not too bad, I had some serious mood swings and some lethargy but that's about it. Made excellent strength and mass gains.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
The sides actually were not too bad, I had some serious mood swings and some lethargy but that's about it. Made excellent strength and mass gains.
how was your post cycle blood work compared to previous levels? What did you run as PCT?

GetHyooge

Awards
how was your post cycle blood work compared to previous levels? What did you run as PCT?
I did not get blood work done unfortunately, I did use liver supports and for PCT I ran nolva @ 40/20/20/20

GetHyooge

Awards
might want to with something like that.
Agreed, ran that about 1 1/2 years ago and was pretty unaware at the time. I have had bloodwork done since then (not directly post cycle) and everything came back fine.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
running m14add at 120mg by itself is stupid. I dont care how many people do it.

If everyone starts running around butt fcuking each other, im not going to start it, or recomend it to anyone.

and on top of that running superdrol at 30mg e/d.

im sure you did have fantastic gains. over dosing an aromatizable methylated steroid, and running another at full dosage would produce dramatic results in the dumbest weight lifter. not saying thats you, just saying.

you can still find both compounds available.

though, I would highly recomend you look into dianabol, since it's obvious you are chasing dianabol gains with it's weaker little sister.

20mg of sd + 50mg of dbol should compliment each other very nicely for 4 weeks.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
though, I would highly recomend you look into dianabol, since it's obvious you are chasing dianabol gains with it's weaker little sister.

20mg of sd + 50mg of dbol should compliment each other very nicely for 4 weeks.
:cheers:

Heck, just 40-50mg of dbol would be good.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed with jbryand even i think this stack is stupid/ not needed

dianabol FTFW