First ph running hdrol (cel)

xx42vice42xx

Awards
26 years old, 5"9 160lbs
Training for 10 years 4days a week

Looks like this so far,
Pre- milk thistle week 1
During- cycle assist (cel) - hdrol 50/50/50/50

In great need of pct but trying to make it cheap but effective. Help?

boxer78

Awards
What are your goals? Some on here might give you **** about your stats based on training time. Do you compete in a weight class sport? (i.e. boxing, mma, etc)

Tamoxifen Citrate is cheap for PCT. Some people say you can get by with an OTC PCT, some say you need something stronger.

Also, it would probably be better to pick up a second bottle and run 50/75/75/75/75/75. Hdrol seems to take about 3 weeks to really get going.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If you use the search function and type in your exact title, I'm sure you'd come back with at least 20 threads on the exact question. Just a suggestion.

xx42vice42xx

Awards
Yes I'm active in town powerlifting comp. I like to stay under 185 usually but now I'm looking to gain a little weight and cut up a bit..
My stats look like this on core lifts
Bench- 300lb
Powerclean- 250lb
Squat- 450lbs
I don't think that's bad for my weight which has been what I've focused on but now I'm interested in different things and ready to start a ph

IrishDaniel

Awards
Cycle = fail... Heres how you should run it ...

50/50/75/75/75. Nolva 20/20/10/10 also id get a natty just my cent on it .
If im honest at 160bls you shoukd eat more get more weight on ya.
Otc pct is a if and but on h drol is fairly mild so if your goiing with a otc pct id do easto serpress and a natty good luck.

xx42vice42xx

Awards
Am I ok with cycle assist while on hdrol or should I get something else and nolva (ar-r) ok? And what natty do you prefer?

IrishDaniel

Awards
Cycle assist would be the best thing for you. Id go with nolva ( serm ) not confused by novadex xt , natty t booster id go with pct assist with the serm 4 weeks also keep your protine high as can be Put on about 150g extra then what your taking

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You so could get away with this as pct

HCGenerate
Erase
Daa
Creatine mono
Vit c 3g a day for cortisol control. The erase and hcgen will also help with cortisol too

Nolva or clomid are great but not 100% necessary

xx42vice42xx

Awards
i just wanna make sure im doing things right to a T but im new so things arnt easy for me to get my hands on

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The reason why I wrote that pct is cuz everything is available easily. By the time you pay intl shipping and insurance nolva/clomid will cost 65bux or so. HCGen and daa will have your friend working good in no time at all.

Follow to the T what I wrote. You ll be fine, if you want more get some zma and GABA pre bed time. Take at least 3.5 gs of GABA or powerFULL 3 caps.

IrishDaniel

Awards
Only reason i said 5 weeks is because its your first cycle . Nolva is very easy and cheap just google it and your find out. Also i forgot to say .. After cycle use crwatine to hrlp keep the gains gd luck.

IrishDaniel

Awards
A serm is great but your right somtimes there just not needed my cuzin did a m drol cycle for 6 weeks didnt even use a pct ( i no very foolish ) lost his gains and more but was fine i would slways have a serm on hand ( nolva ) just incase

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
or Toremifene if budget allows - supposedly less toxic & more effective