m1t by its self??

bigisbeutiful

Awards
anyone try m1t on its own.If so were the gains worth the sides?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i gained 12 lbs on m1t only. i have kept all 12 so far and am 2 weeks into pct with nolva. i took 10mg ed for two weeks than upped it to 15 mg ed. have kept all my strength so far also.

only side i got was lethargy, really bad letharrgy. im definately going to stack it with 4ad next time around.

MightyMouse69

Awards
i gained 12 lbs on m1t only. i have kept all 12 so far and am 2 weeks into pct with nolva. i took 10mg ed for two weeks than upped it to 15 mg ed. have kept all my strength so far also.

only side i got was lethargy, really bad letharrgy. im definately going to stack it with 4ad next time around.
Hey Hethcliff,

I did the same exact thing and gained approximately 12 lbs also. I am running a 20 day cycle and waiting for my nolvadex (powder). How much should I take per day during PCT. Also, my lethargy was horrible and my 4ad didn't really help much. Need to figure out what to do next.

Thanks,
MM

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Hey Hethcliff,

I did the same exact thing and gained approximately 12 lbs also. I am running a 20 day cycle and waiting for my nolvadex (powder). How much should I take per day during PCT. Also, my lethargy was horrible and my 4ad didn't really help much. Need to figure out what to do next.

Thanks,
MM
I'll be the first to say it: you should have figured out your pct before you started your cycle. Next would be: how much powder is coming? Rule of thumb is your pct should last as long as your cycle, with 20 days you could divide it into convenient 5 day blocks and go as such:

1-5 60mg
6-10 40mg
10-20 20 mg

Some would say there's no need to go as high as 60, but M1T seems to be a hard shut down that might require it. You also might want to stretch pct out over a longer period, depending on how hard you are shut down.

boomer69

Awards
I also just started my M1T cycle today. I am taking 10 mg ED split into a morning dose and an evening dose. I already have Nolva on hand for PCT, but wanted to know how everyone is taking their dose of Nolva? Do you just squirt it into some juice and drink it? Also, is it better to take your M1T dose split into two @ 5mg or take one dose at 10mg ED?

Thanks,
Chris.

Bumbaclaat

Awards
I'm almost done with my 10mg ED of just M1T and I have gained 7 pounds (I'll be done with my two weeks on Wednesday). I got the flu initially and the lethargy was not too bad, but definitely noticeable. No zits, no gyno for me. I used UG M1T. I started with 5mg for the first couple of days, then bumped it up to 10mg. I'm doing 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but I can't decide if I want to go with MD, MOHN, or M5AA this time or what....still waiting on my nolva so if it isn't here by Wed, then it looks like 6oxo.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with my 10mg ED of just M1T and I have gained 7 pounds (I'll be done with my two weeks on Wednesday). I got the flu initially and the lethargy was not too bad, but definitely noticeable. No zits, no gyno for me. I used UG M1T. I started with 5mg for the first couple of days, then bumped it up to 10mg. I'm doing 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but I can't decide if I want to go with MD, MOHN, or M5AA this time or what....still waiting on my nolva so if it isn't here by Wed, then it looks like 6oxo.
6oxo barely cut it for my recovery from a 1-AD cycle and a 1 test ransdermal cycle. Acutally it didn't cut it, and I've been using nolva for recovery ever since. I wouldn't use 6oxo alone to recover from M1T. If you order nolva from a board sponsor and indicate that you need it quick I'm sure they'll accomodate you and ship it as fast as possible.

Bumbaclaat

Awards
I ordered it from obviously a non-reputable source before I knew about this site...my bad of course...what do you think of Formadrol? Just curious. I am going to order some from custom today...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I ordered it from obviously a non-reputable source before I knew about this site...my bad of course...what do you think of Formadrol? Just curious. I am going to order some from custom today...
Never used it, don't know. It's basically another suicide inhibitor like 6oxo that probably won't do much. It has one additive which might help a bit with possible hair loss. With M1T nothing's really aromatizing so you don't have to worry about that. What you have is massively low natural test production. With the availability of nolva it really doesn't make sense to use anything else for recovery, unless you favor clomid for some reason. What might make sense is a leutenizing hormone analog like HCG to jump your nuts in addition to the nolva.

Lich

Banned
Awards
Back on subject Big.

Im using a m1t only cycle, with creatine and protein of course, multivit. But anyway

Today is day 11, been holding up gaining about a pound + a day. Up 13 almost 14 pnds. Strength is amazing, mass is coming and looking lean. Im lucky to experience almost no sides, just some lowered appetite. For week 1, I used 10mg ed, 5mg morn, 5mg nite.

for my second week im using 5mg morn, 5mg mid day, 5mg nite. = 15mg ED.

For my 3rd week I may bump it to 20.

Ive got nolva, milk thistle, hawthorne berry and ALA. I was also wondering for anyone who can ask me, besides Nolva in my PCT, would it be advisable or worth throwing in some formestane?>

bigisbeutiful

Awards
Is Gaspari Novedex any good?I would order from the board sponsor but i do not have a credit card.

Ironchef

Awards
I got to comment on this one, use the search key there are hundreds of m1t threads and info most of your questions would be adressed. Why the hell would any one...A. buy any thing from gaspari he is over priced and irreputable...B. buy a product called novedex come on dude this crap got scam written all over it. Never buy a product that sounds like real gear or an anacilary. Not trying to flame you here or anything its just most of this stuff has been discussed. As far as m1t everyones body is diffrent you need to research and figure out what will be the best route for you.

bigisbeutiful

Awards
Yah i kind of figured. I'll just find a way and order my supplements from the board sponsors.

Ironchef

Awards
OR try 1fast400 also a good source, along with ds, and custom nutrition, plus the real nolva is only 24$$ cheap and effective.

bigisbeutiful

Awards
Ironchief which brand on 1fast400 would you recomend?

Lich

Banned
Awards
Big:

Novedex is simply Formestane.(4-Hydroxyandrostenidiole)

This can be bought at bulknutrition.net or ifast400 for 5 dollars. Their brand. Sounds crazy huh ;)

bigisbeutiful

Awards
If i were to take this how many servings would i need?
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Formestane 50mg
(4-hydroxyandrostene-3, 17 dione)
Bioperine 5mg
(piper nigrum extract standardized for a minumum of 95% piperine alk

Fleetcare

Awards
Big:

Novedex is simply Formestane.(4-Hydroxyandrostenidiole)

This can be bought at bulknutrition.net or ifast400 for 5 dollars. Their brand. Sounds crazy huh ;)
how sure are you about that ?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Formestane is not supposed to be used for PCT as it is mildly androgenic, and can cause further suppression and/or dissallow HPTA recovery. Bottom line: get some nolva or clomid from www.customnutritionwarehouse.com If you don't have your nolva/clomid yet, stay on M1T until you get it (you should have had the ancillaries before starting M1T). A 4 week cycle of M1T will not kill you. Do not come off and use just 6-oxo if you expect to keep any of your gains.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
And itself is one word :frustrate

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Bump for what SS said. You don't **** around with PCT with some off the wall ****. Get Nolva and don't try anything less, unless you want a nice pair of bitch tits.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Also, my lethargy was horrible and my 4ad didn't really help much. Need to figure out what to do next.
What form of 4AD did you use? If it was a transdermal, next time try front loading it 1-2 weeks prior to beginning the M1T. That would give it enough time to saturate your system and be effective.

Also, next time make sure you have your Nolva and any other ancillaries on hand prior to beginning your cycle. Better to be safe than sorry. ;)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Is Gaspari Novedex any good?I would order from the board sponsor but i do not have a credit card.
I'm sure Matt over at CNW will accept other forms of payment, ie...money order, cash, check. Call him, or PM him, and he'll let you know. He's a good bro and works well with his customers. I use his online checking feature.

Ironchef

Awards
Big that guy had no Idea what the hell he was talking about , bump on beezulbub and supers, but nolvadex is known as its generic name taxmoxifen citrate, and is a completly diffrent chemical than formestene, backing this information check out last months muscular development mag there is a long article about pct anacilaries, formastene and nolvadex are diffrent chemicals, you can also check out big cats steriod profiles, he will tell you the same thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Anabolics 1