Going out of town -- no injections?

Tiabin

Awards
Hey there,
I'm going out of town with a number of friends who probably wouldn't appreciate my injecting (going to be sharing one room with a bunch of guys), or approve of it. I'm running a 12weeker of test. prop. and am about 4 weeks in to it.
Trip is going to last about five days... Thinking about doing one extra injection (did one yesterday of 150mg) today before I leave, then just running nolva at 40mg a day for the next five days until I get home... What do you guys think? Any advice?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
just load up a syringe (or two) with your shot, and just bring that w/ some alcohol swabs.. i'm sure it wouldnt be too hard to "take a long ****" in the bathroom and do your injection then..

they wont know a thing..

maybe bring an extra needle incase you mess up and hit a nerve, also be careful to keep your syringe in a place where the plunger wont get pushed down.. maybe a small tupper ware container or something.. i dont know, get creative.

i dont think its worth it to skip a week when it wouldn't be too hard to get your injections in if youre a little sneaky.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
A plastic toothbrush container/holder would be excellent for stealth in taking an extra syringe with you.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
How long do you think the oil in the syringe will stay good? Say the syringe is kept in a tupperware container, with the cap over the needle, and both oil and syringe were sterile before the oil was put into the syringe. I can't think of anything that would cause the oil to go bad any quicker than if the oil just sat in a sterile vial for however long.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
with the short half-life of prop, you wouldnt get away with 5 days. Even with a EOD, i would take a few shots with you in the mentioned tactics above.
Sage

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
How long do you think the oil in the syringe will stay good? Say the syringe is kept in a tupperware container, with the cap over the needle, and both oil and syringe were sterile before the oil was put into the syringe. I can't think of anything that would cause the oil to go bad any quicker than if the oil just sat in a sterile vial for however long.
I keeped them for 3 days before. I wouldn't keep them longer then a week but I really don't know.

regino007

Awards
I used to preload mine for up to 2 weeks worth.I've heard of guys doing up to a month but I wouldn't go that long.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I've known a couple of guys who preload their entire cycles(10 to 16 weeks). What would the danger be?

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
I've known a couple of guys who preload their entire cycles(10 to 16 weeks). What would the danger be?
exactly what I was thinking, but who knows, maybe other people see some possible problems that I don't...It's not like the oil would start to degrade the syringe or anything...