anavar vs xtren

  1. anavar vs xtren


    which of these two would you run on a lean bulker?


  2. Assuming Xtren is Tren, its goin to be harsh sides wise but its great for recomping. Anavar needs high doses, but even then dont expect great results. It will help to harden you up and support muscle mass.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  3. X-Tren is pro-dienolone. Great for recomping, going on week 3 atm Weight is up a little and strength is has shot up nicely and keeps rising. BF way down.

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       


  4. Anavar isn't damn expensive for no reason.

    Xtren will give more size and strength overall though.

  5. xtren baby!!! outstanding results and still a bargain when u compare what u would spend on var.

    i did a 6 week run of xtren and hdrol with very lil sides up till the end. clomid got me back to normal easy.
    strength is whats crazy about xtren

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Assuming Xtren is Tren, its goin to be harsh sides wise but its great for recomping. Anavar needs high doses, but even then dont expect great results. It will help to harden you up and support muscle mass.
    why high dose for var is not a bulker everyone is different.

  7. C/C, what dosing are you running? I'm at 150mg/day, added to cyp and NPP.

  8. pro dienolone vs anavar.

    anavar is better, hands down. there is no comparison here.

    if money is your biggest concern, anavar is not for you. try looking at tbol. this too would be better than pro dienolone.

    better yet, stack tbol with pro dienolone.

    60mg of tbol + 90mg of pro dienolone.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  9. If you got enough flow I'd go with anavar

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Anavar isn't damn expensive for no reason.

    Xtren will give more size and strength overall though.
    its like we discussed on here tho, who knows if you are getting real anavar.

  11. where can i find some xtren ive got some hdrol thats just aching to get stacked with xtren and i cant find it anywhere.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vzr22 View Post
    where can i find some xtren ive got some hdrol thats just aching to get stacked with xtren and i cant find it anywhere.
    its illegal homie

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    its like we discussed on here tho, who knows if you are getting real anavar.
    I know var is usually around 3 dollars a pill. I found some on sale for a dollar a pill. Does this sound too cheap iyo?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    I know var is usually around 3 dollars a pill. I found some on sale for a dollar a pill. Does this sound too cheap iyo?
    how many mgs in a pill? not even a great deal if its 10mg.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post

    Xtren will give more size and strength overall though.
    Ya but with Anavar my d ick still works.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jack98 View Post
    how many mgs in a pill? not even a great deal if its 10mg.
    10mg a pill.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by vzr22 View Post
    where can i find some xtren ive got some hdrol thats just aching to get stacked with xtren and i cant find it anywhere.
    Sorry bro but its all locked up safe and secure in my closet now

  18. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Ya but with Anavar my d ick still works.
    I last ran x tren 6 weeks @ 90 along side h drol and only till the end of the cycle did i notice very lil sides such as a drop in libido BUT strength was thru the roof on that $h!t.

    Clomid brought me back in no time and had me feeln like a friggn porn star lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SELFofGOD View Post
    I last ran x tren 6 weeks @ 90 along side h drol and only till the end of the cycle did i notice very lil sides such as a drop in libido BUT strength was thru the roof on that $h!t.

    Clomid brought me back in no time and had me feeln like a friggn porn star lol
    I'm proud of you. For me it destroys my libido.

  20. ya know what Epi kills my libido lol but still love it tho

  21. theres always trenazone... its legal and it doesnt have to convert to anything. its dienalone!

  22. would you guys ever consider stacking these two?

  23. Up to 180/mg - day and loving it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    theres always trenazone... its legal and it doesnt have to convert to anything. its dienalone!
    I was looking at that stuff.Do you think its gonna be as harsh on libido as regular pill form?
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    I was looking at that stuff.Do you think its gonna be as harsh on libido as regular pill form?
    Maybee harsher.

  26. Var by Far !

  27. Quote Originally Posted by S.K View Post
    Var by Far !
    You're a poet!! lol

  28. The var is better for a few reasons IMO:

    Fatloss- X tren wont help lose ab fat like anavar will, not even close
    Libido- friend downstairs will still work for the most part, by day 15-16 on tren bye bye
    Anger/aggression- Var is no where near as bad as tren.
    PCT- coming back from x tren isnt fun, shutdown on var isnt bad if your under 80mg

    But its 7-8x the cost, so that will often be the deciding factor.

  29. bro if ur still lookin for xtren go check out some european supplement sites i got two bottles from one but took a good month to get it in past customs and stuff
    Last edited by wutsrealgood; 03-23-2011 at 11:22 AM. Reason: too much info

  30. Quote Originally Posted by wutsrealgood View Post
    bro if ur still lookin for xtren go to cheapuksupplements dot com i got two bottles from there for like 45 a bottle but took a good month to get it in past customs and stuff
    You can't post sources. So you should edit that soon before you get the old....

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    You can't post sources. So you should edit that soon before you get the old....
    Yup
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  32. edit=complete, just tried helpin the kid out, its a regular supplement site tho, but i know that importing it is illegal sorry
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anavar + Winstrol vs. Anavar solo
    By rubysoho in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 01:24 AM
  2. epi and xtren pct????
    By johnbjmarcum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 07:10 PM
  3. anavar/xtren bridge?
    By imasleep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 02:14 AM
  4. xtren end
    By nj135 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 10:42 AM
  5. Anyone used CEL xtren?
    By Liftingstud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Log in
Log in