on day 4 of week 2 of H drol

TulsaTalons

Awards
so im on day 11 of h drol and not feeling anything yet. i know it usually doesnt really kick in until week 3, but COMMON!!!! Im not a patient person. when is the earliest u guys have noticed your strength to start jumping? what are some similar PHs that kick in alot sooner?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I normally feel it the first week. I have taken it about 4 times now and it has worked rather quickly every time.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Well kicked in for me during week 2, although it was my 1st cycle. Give it more time but don't expect dramatic strength gains on H-drol.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I got nothing first 2 weeks with halo, weeks 3-6 were ehhhh ok

I vastly prefer epi in every way including sides.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
really? epi>hdrol??
sh*t, maybe i should of ran epi....
there's always next time, but I can't think of anyone that would tell you hdrol is better (they might tell you less sides, though)

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Some people respond really well to halodrol, others to Epi, and others can't get anything of stuff less potent than Super (such as unrealmachine). I know my buddy put on 15 lbs with Hdrol, and only got like 8 off epi.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are on a 6 week cycle and haven't even ended week 2 using Halodrol.

You definitely need more time to see effects.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP something tells me you did not do much research before you started:confused:

I dont mean it in condescending way, it just thats ive seen these same "questions " before and tehy are usually for the same reason,

^more words of wisdom:bling:

TulsaTalons

Awards

yea i know im just being impatient. :)
i was just wondering if any others kicked in alot faster? or do they all take about 3 weeks to really get into your system?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i know im just being impatient. :)
i was just wondering if any others kicked in alot faster? or do they all take about 3 weeks to really get into your system?
Yea bro it's only day 11.This ain't no Superdrol we're talking about.

What is your weight and bf%? And what is your diet looking like? You trying to bulk?

TulsaTalons

Awards
Yea bro it's only day 11.This ain't no Superdrol we're talking about.

What is your weight and bf%? And what is your diet looking like? You trying to bulk?
im about 6 2" 192. probably @ around 15% bf. on dat der dirty bulk. trying to gain as much strength and lbm as possible, dont care if i gain a little fat.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im about 6 2" 192. probably @ around 15% bf. on dat der dirty bulk. trying to gain as much strength and lbm as possible, dont care if i gain a little fat.
Dat der durrrrty bulk huh? I usually tell someone to be no higher than 12-13% bf when using lighter steroids like Halodrol as it's harder to see the muscular growth and pumps when you're a higher bf%. But you will see the scale go up and some good strength gains and the areas you will most likely see change will be between delts and upper arms as those will be the most defined at 15% bodyfat.

But 15% is still pretty good and if bulking is your goal keep at it.

I found this thread the other day with a good visual reference on bf%'s...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/86686-body-fat-pics.html

TulsaTalons

Awards
Dat der durrrrty bulk huh? I usually tell someone to be no higher than 12-13% bf when using lighter steroids like Halodrol as it's harder to see the muscular growth and pumps when you're a higher bf%. But you will see the scale go up and some good strength gains and the areas you will most likely see change will be between delts and upper arms as those will be the most defined at 15% bodyfat.

But 15% is still pretty good and if bulking is your goal keep at it.

I found this thread the other day with a good visual reference on bf%'s...
yea, i would still say im @ about 15%. im looking forward to the strength gains. have u done an hdrol cycle be4? thanks for your post brah, sounds like u know what ur talking about. alot more helpful than some people. cheers. :friday:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I felt it on day 18, some guys feel it sooner, some later, it'll kick in dont worry unless you got a bunk batch, which lab is it from

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Please don't take this wrong but I'm sure you did research and looked into things. You knew halo doesn't show much til day 20???

Why you surprised ? I like it but you need to stack it with a quick acting non meth like tren.

Don't worry by day 42 you ll be one happy man. I'd also consider going to 100 the last wk if you have enough caps...

100 is great,best thing is sh!t doesn't really go wrong oh halo

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
best thing is sh!t doesn't really go wrong oh halo
this. i had absolutely zero sides and gained weight while leaning out. actually, my strength on hdrol was comparable to what i'm gaining on epi at the moment.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I've never taken an oral and not felt at least something in the first week... most **** I feel within a couple days. Take your 75mg dose about an hour preworkout with some carbs and if you don't at least get a better pump then either you suck or it's bunk/underdosed

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
I'm on week three and I've gone up 25 to 30 percent on all major lifts. Probably half placebo but it's working out either way. 2nd week in i was down 2% on BF and up 7 pounds of body weight. I think every person responds in their own way. i'm fairly large and somewhat retarded so my cycle is 50/100/100/100/100/100.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never taken an oral and not felt at least something in the first week... most **** I feel within a couple days. Take your 75mg dose about an hour preworkout with some carbs and if you don't at least get a better pump then either you suck or it's bunk/underdosed
The lower in bf% you are usually means the quicker you will see and feel results as muscle separation and definition is more apparent.

TulsaTalons

Awards
Please don't take this wrong but I'm sure you did research and looked into things. You knew halo doesn't show much til day 20???

Why you surprised ? I like it but you need to stack it with a quick acting non meth like tren.

Don't worry by day 42 you ll be one happy man. I'd also consider going to 100 the last wk if you have enough caps...

100 is great,best thing is sh!t doesn't really go wrong oh halo
did u not read my post? i clearly said "i know it doesnt usually kick in until week 3". im not suprized. i expected this. im just impatient, and wondered if it kicked in faster for anyone else. and i would consider 100 mgs for the last week, but 2 bottles of cel hdrol works out about perfect for my current dosing scheme.

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
did u not read my post? i clearly said "i know it doesnt usually kick in until week 3". im not suprized. i expected this. im just impatient, and wondered if it kicked in faster for anyone else. and i would consider 100 mgs for the last week, but 2 bottles of cel hdrol works out about perfect for my current dosing scheme.
For me week 3 is where the Halo kicked in full force. I felt a little different weeks 1 and 2 (mainly libido increase, and sweating) but no extra strength or size, now the last 20 days or so were amazing for me. So hang in there man, 75mg was the sweet spot for me.

techau

Awards
so im on day 11 of h drol and not feeling anything yet. i know it usually doesnt really kick in until week 3, but COMMON!!!! Im not a patient person. when is the earliest u guys have noticed your strength to start jumping? what are some similar PHs that kick in alot sooner?
I'm on day 22. Only minor strength gains. Feels more like just a dirty bulk in terms of strength gains. Large increases in size however.

TulsaTalons

Awards
I'm on day 22. Only minor strength gains. Feels more like just a dirty bulk in terms of strength gains. Large increases in size however.
same here. on day 18 and no strength gains but up 13 lbs. how does that happen?