SD first run - AnabolicMinds.com

SD first run

1. New Member

SD first run

Not my own cycle... for a buddy of mine. Im settin it up for him tho and wondering if theres anything that needs tweaked. Personally never ran it before... just gathered info.
    Weeks 1,2- Hawthorne Berry/ Liver Juice
    Weeks 3,4,5,6- HB, Liver Juice, PP Superdrone(10,20,30,30)
    Weeks 7,8,9,10- Nolvadex 20,20,10,10- PP Test Recovery Stack, Daa, prob testforce 2(seems to be getting popular lately)

Anything else that would be a good addition? Some background on him... only anabolics use prior to this was a cycle of spawn several years ago. From the sounds of things he gained around 25 lbs but only retained about 10.... not knowing really what he was taking or what a proper pct was. But since then hes naturally got up to around 400 bench, 550 squat for reps, and close to 700 deadlift... so should be interesting to see where hes at toward the end

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by revel09 View Post
    Not my own cycle... for a buddy of mine. Im settin it up for him tho and wondering if theres anything that needs tweaked. Personally never ran it before... just gathered info.
    Weeks 1,2- Hawthorne Berry/ Liver Juice
    Weeks 3,4,5,6- HB, Liver Juice, PP Superdrone(10,20,30,30)
    Weeks 7,8,9,10- Nolvadex 20,20,10,10- PP Test Recovery Stack, Daa, prob testforce 2(seems to be getting popular lately)

Anything else that would be a good addition? Some background on him... only anabolics use prior to this was a cycle of spawn several years ago. From the sounds of things he gained around 25 lbs but only retained about 10.... not knowing really what he was taking or what a proper pct was. But since then hes naturally got up to around 400 bench, 550 squat for reps, and close to 700 deadlift... so should be interesting to see where hes at toward the end
    What type of PCT did he use for that Spawn?
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  3. New Member

honestly i dont think he used much of anything. if anything id imagine just pct assist.... no serm to speak of. like i said he lost 15 pounds of it... luckily his test recovered fine. doubt he could come along as far as he did since then w/o it
    •   

4. New Member

bump... anything?
  5. oli
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Damn, that is some nice pct! Maybe a cort-control instead of the Test Force since u already got the DAA. Nolva & the TRS should be straight on their own. DAA definitely couldn't hurt. Maybe use the DAA after the Nolva and TRS to stretch the tail-end of his pct out and keep his test up longer. my 2 cents anyways. Important thing is the SERM & u so long as u got that in the mix = good to go. Good luCk!
  6. jin
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

and a second job.
    expensive cycle...
  7. oli
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

shiiiiet, i need a job so i could do stuff like that
  8. New Member

expensive yes but i see no point in undercutting price at the loss of maintaining gains. Havnt experienced it but i understand superdrol shutdown is gonna be pretty hard so looking more for an extensive pct to aid the recovery