ok it's july 4th weekend..

propho

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the middle of a 12mg a day mdien cycle.. 3 1/2 weeks into it.. july 4th is tomorrow.. would having like 2-3 drinks be THAT bad for me? I have avoided drinking the whole time .. but it's kinda hard not to when it's july 4.. i don't plan on getting TRASHED just have a lil to drink..

Benderzzz

Awards
having a couple of drinks is actually quite beneficial to your health provided you dont slam them

but while on methyls it could be whole new ballpark so i cant really say
but hell the french do it when they turn 7 or something :think:

propho

Awards
  • Established
ya i'm just worried about the methyls part although i've heard mdien isn't quite as harsh on the liver as they expected it to be..

Benderzzz

Awards
maybe you could just sip on a beer and make it appear as if you are drinking more and to fool your mind at the sametime
it seems to work :drunk:

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
i really don't think a couple beers will do you much. I know supersoldier drank a few times on m1t, and liver values were not that bad. Mdien is supposed to be even easier. But I think I will pass anyways. Methyls, plus antibiotics is enough for me.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Just fill your beer bottles with water. Noone will know the difference. ;)

Bennett

Awards
I think you will be alright to drink a couple of beers.I dont see how 2 or 3 beers would put much extra strain on your liver.Just limit yourself to a couple,and dont go out and get sh@thoused.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i was wondering the same about m4ohn. it's supposed to be milder, but i'm running a higher dose (32mg/ed) :thumbsup: i reduced my dose yesterday, and only took 12mg today, and i'm gonna have a few cocktails. nothing too heavy though. i'll report back tomorrow. not that that'll do you any good

Bennett

Awards
i was wondering the same about m4ohn. it's supposed to be milder, but i'm running a higher dose (32mg/ed) :thumbsup: i reduced my dose yesterday, and only took 12mg today, and i'm gonna have a few cocktails. nothing too heavy though. i'll report back tomorrow. not that that'll do you any good
Hows 32mg ed working out for ya?

UncalledFor

Awards
I once had a beer or twelve while on my M1T/4AD cycle. That was the last time that was going to happen. I screwed up. The next day I felt like garbage the entire day. I think if I would have stuck to my plan (2 brews), I would have been fine.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well i dunno if it has anything to do with mdien but i can't taste alcohol at all.. i drank 3 or 4 cocktails.. i hope i'll be ok.. maybe i should hit up vitamin shoppe for an emergency liver support thing =/

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
well i dunno if it has anything to do with mdien but i can't taste alcohol at all.. i drank 3 or 4 cocktails.. i hope i'll be ok.. maybe i should hit up vitamin shoppe for an emergency liver support thing =/
I hope you're already taking liver support - you should if you are taking any methylated PH... I take liver support everyday anyway, even when not on... It's not expensive to do, and it really helps.

propho

Awards
  • Established
i hope vitamin shoppe has some.. for some reason my hearing is messed up.. i dunno if it has anythign to do with my liver.. but my ears feel permanently popped.. it has been doing this the last few days..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
My god people....what's a couple brew's gonna do for you anyways? Is it worth the chance?

And why care about what others see you drinking? Is drinking water, etc, looked down upon or something? LOL....you guys are nuts, screw what others think...

If you feel like relaxing a bit on a holiday or whatever when you're on a cycle of anything, then chief a joint or two with somebody... :drunk:

propho, your ears are popping due to the amount of wind passing through them buddy.... :trout:

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
propho, your ears are popping due to the amount of wind passing through them buddy.... :trout:
OUCH! :icon_lol:

Seriously though, I agree with Jergo, who gives a sh!t if somebody doesn't think you're "cool" if you don't want to drink and choose water over alcohol? Realize that you are already doing something that 90% of people don't do - attempting to get in and stay in shape. Screw that peer pressure ****. Who cares what they think? In my opinion, if you aren't disciplined enough to act responsibly when on, then you shouldn't use. Seriously. Also, the fact that you are only now looking for liver support supps speaks volumes about your preparation. I'll bet you don't even have your PCT drugs lined up yet. :frustrate

This **** ain't for everyone.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Also, the fact that you are only now looking for liver support supps speaks volumes about your preparation.
While I don't think it's the case here, and I agree with your post, some people choose not to use liver support supps while "on" because they feel it may hinder absorbtion and allow more of the andorgen to be broken down if they had not been using support.

However, in this case the fact that having a drink would send one looking for liver support supps seems to negate that as being the concept in not having them on hand, not to mention that they should be on hand for PCT anyways.

cm5

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
seems like a lack of discipline. Is it that tough to go another day w/o drinking?

tarbaby2000

Awards
I personally dont think one day's gonna hurt much. I love to drink and could care less about what anyone thinks. I've gotten slammed before while running two methyls and an injectable. But also drinking two gallons of water a day and taking liver supps. Stupid maybe, but the liver is suprisingly resiliant. Tested two days later and showed no abnormalities. So, in my opinion, one day is okay. I surely wouldnt push that enelope too far too often, but I wouldnt let it worry me too much. But this is just an opinion, so do what you want. Its your body anyway.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. Also, the fact that you are only now looking for liver support supps speaks volumes about your preparation. I'll bet you don't even have your PCT drugs lined up yet. :frustrate

This **** ain't for everyone.
shiit bro.. i got way more PCT lined up than you've prolly even owned. But anyway, I didn't see the link between my ears permanently being popped and my liver.. it was just a far fetched question..

as for you Jergo, you got me there.. i'm speechless =P

liver support I usually take them during PCT and off times... I don't see why you consider it looking for liver support either.. i KNEW vitamin shoppe would have it in stock.. so I drive 10 mins to get there.. what difference does that make? technically I have them on hand then..

and it's not necessarily lack of discipline.. it's a bad choice for a crowd to hangout with.. not one of my friends goes to the gym regularly.. they may like once in a blue moon.. then afterwards they get drunk.. july 4th was the one single day that i had drank in nearly 2 months.. and i drank to the point of being buzzed.. not drunk.. so when you say lack of discipline i guess you mean that you never EVER drink..

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't see why you consider it looking for liver support either.. i KNEW vitamin shoppe would have it in stock.. so I drive 10 mins to get there.. what difference does that make? technically I have them on hand then..
Okay... if you say so:
i hope vitamin shoppe has some...
:blink:

Anyway, yes, I DO have an occassional drink every now and again, but NEVER when I'm on a cycle (of PH or AAS). NEVER.

Also, sounds like you need some new friends that are more compatible with you...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
shiit bro.. i got way more PCT lined up than you've prolly even owned. But anyway, I didn't see the link between my ears permanently being popped and my liver.. it was just a far fetched question..

as for you Jergo, you got me there.. i'm speechless =P

liver support I usually take them during PCT and off times... I don't see why you consider it looking for liver support either.. i KNEW vitamin shoppe would have it in stock.. so I drive 10 mins to get there.. what difference does that make? technically I have them on hand then..

and it's not necessarily lack of discipline.. it's a bad choice for a crowd to hangout with.. not one of my friends goes to the gym regularly.. they may like once in a blue moon.. then afterwards they get drunk.. july 4th was the one single day that i had drank in nearly 2 months.. and i drank to the point of being buzzed.. not drunk.. so when you say lack of discipline i guess you mean that you never EVER drink..
LOL, I was just messin' man...

Anyways, I know how you feel though. When I first started getting into this lifestyle, I still had the same friends because, well, they were my friends. After awhile they just knew that I hold off on drinking most of the time, and they can repsect that. Even moreso now because they see how much work I've put into my physique lately.

Now you can still have fun goin' out with 'em. Just make sure you got your **** together beforehand and then either spend the money that they're spending at the bar and have yourself a cheat meal or something from the grill even. I found out that it's not the things that make a good time, it's the people. So if you're around the guys/girls that make you happy, then that's all that matters....****, anyone gotta tissue? :rolleyes:

BUT, if all your old friends do now is drink and drug, then yes, it's time to make the conversion brother, I sure as hell didn't see what the point was when I stopped partying all the time to still keep hanging out with all the bingers...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I personally enjoy drinking water (or maybe even a Redbull) while everyone else is sitting around getting trashed. It gives me a higher sense of responsibility.

Plus I've yet to take an ugly girl home while sober. :thumbsup:

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Plus I've yet to take an ugly girl home while sober. :thumbsup:
LOL.

It was really a pretty easy transition for me to curtail the drinking once I actually went out with my friends and I didn't drink - it's amazing how goofy people seem when they're all drunk out of their minds and you are sober looking at them like they are crazy. I'm with you - it's more fun to sit there and drink water (AND get the best looking of the women ;) ) while everyone else gets trashed. This isn't really a factor now that I'm getting older and my friends tend to be a bit more reserved, but when I was younger, it turned out that being sober was actually more productive (if you get my drift. ;) ).