DMZ-13 or BLACK MAGIC

Alex_185

Awards
What is the difference between the two? I'm starting my first cycle and would like some info on them. Much appreciated

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Black Magic is Superdrol and Halodrol.Wouldnt recommend it for a first cycle simply because SD is very potent,and then combined with H-Drol,but of course you prolly got your **** together so....,DMZ-13 is Dymethazine and Max-LMG,also pretty intense for a first timer,id find a PH not so crazy for your first time,of course unless you know all your stuff and got everything in order than be my guest.You will get great gains from either one(if you run it right).

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, I'm currently on an LMG/DMZ run right now. 16 days in and 9lbs up, absolutely fantastic, but like Meatus said, it's not for a beginner. Run something solo for your first time to see if you can even tolerate the sides. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst (b!tch tits, high blood pressure, acne, bacne, hairloss, loss of libido, etc). I used LMG on my very first run years back and packed on a lot of size and strength and til this day, it's still one of my favs.