Pre Workout's on Cycle?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I am very dependent on PWO's to get me through my workouts. Currently taking superpump max at about 2.5 scoops pre workout.

Next week I'm going to start my 6 week tren/epi/dermacrine stack. I'm debating whether I should stop the PWO's and just eat complex carbs/whey pre workout OR switch to a non stim pre workout OR take my superpump dosage to 1 scoop PWO.

On cycle blood pressure is a concern, but I'm highly focused on my PCT needs, which a PWO should come in handy big time during PCT.

What do my fellow stim junkies do in this situation?

I also see the large advantage of cycling off the stims, for the tolerance levels to drop.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Some (many) compounds increase RBC, a bad combination with all that arginine when BP is already elevated.

Like you said, Time to get the tolerance back to normal

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'm a major stim junkie and take ECA with 2 cups of grapefruit juice pre when I'm on or off, it doesn't matter.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Once your on you won't need that stuff

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its generally a bad idea to use a preworkout while on cycle but some can do this and be fine while others can't.it just comes down to your own personal reaction.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in knowing if there are any other reasons NOT to take a stim while on cycle. I understand the BP issue, but if it stays in check what else is bad or concerning??? Anyone???

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'm interested in knowing if there are any other reasons NOT to take a stim while on cycle. I understand the BP issue, but if it stays in check what else is bad or concerning??? Anyone???
I've been using stims during cycle forever with no probs.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Epi can raise your blood presure pretty good, it did for me, that combined with superpump may be too much. Everyone reacts different so see how you feel. I am thinking that you will have to go without the superpump

rush808

rush808

Awards
when i did workout at 6am I did half of a scoop of NO Shotgun, didn't effect by BP. But never did run a "stack" just stand alones..
Just monitor Bp, see how it goes.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use a preworkout, drink coffee, and energy drinks- no problems. Yes i moniter my BP i have my own cuff,

i just now started using rx bp meds cause of the trenbolone- but still no problems even when off of them

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
just to clarify. I've ran PWO's on both of my last cycles (havoc, m14e). I know it'll be ok, I'm just curious if anyone else has the patience to wait until PCT.