Help me out brahs

revencer

Banned
Awards
I've been on havoc for 2 weeks, running at 30mg ed, and I've been eating around 3000 calories for a lean bulk. So far in 2 weeks, I'm DOWN 1 lb. Is my havoc bunk or should I just bump up to 4k cals?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
What is your height & weight? What is your training schedule?

revencer

Banned
Awards
6'3, 195.

chest/tris, back/bis, legs/shoulders, off, repeat

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
boost the diet up to 3500-4000. I like the training schedule. I do something simiular:
chest/tri's, back/bi's, shoulders/tri's, legs/bi's, OFF, Repeat.

Week three will treat you well. Dosage looks good too.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
6'3" 195 probably in your 20's?

Your BMR is about 2100 cals/day. That's if you do NOTHING, take into account gym time, work, energy spent on digesting food, poundin the old lady, you need 3500 cals a day easy just to maintain.

Remember: 3500 calorie deficit/surplus = 1 pound

You wanna gain, eat more

revencer

Banned
Awards
Bumped to 4600 for 2 weeks, will see how it goes, don't care about keeping my bulk too clean. Thanks.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Bumped to 4600 for 2 weeks, will see how it goes, don't care about keeping my bulk too clean. Thanks.
thats a lot of food. go ahead and put a plastic liner on your mattress.:ugh2:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
thats a lot of food. go ahead and put a plastic liner on your mattress.:ugh2:
LOL That's the cal intake for my bulk at the moment. I've put on 8lbs on 15 days so far, with the help of LMG and Dzine :mischievous:

revencer

Banned
Awards
I don't mean I'm going to eat fast food and ****, i'm just attacking a gallon of milk, peanut butter, and stuff like that. I'm at 3.6k so far today.

n87

Awards
  • Established
You should at least see the strength gains, even if you calories not there...Two weeks that's where it should kick in. Give it another week.