Pmag+Bold First PH Cycle Critique

Kosmas

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm planning on running a bulk cycle as the winter season is coming to a close.

Right now I'm 5' 10.5'' 210 probably around 14-15% bf.

I got CEL P-mag and CEL EQ-Plex dosing as follows.
Cycle:
Preloading with Cycle Assist, gonna use it thoughout
Bold 800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800
Pmag 75/ 75/ 75/ 75/100/ 0/ 0/ 0

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/10
Creatine
ZMA
Maybe a natty test Booster.

Basically, since Bold takes like 5 weeks to kick in, I wanna jump start it with the PMag.

I have pubertal gynoz, so should I take an AI while on or maybe even some letro?

I understand that neither compound aromatizes so should I just save the Letro for PCT if the Novla doesn't cut it?

Thanks guys.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
i recommend just pmag as its ur first cycle man...and if ur prone to gyno, chances are u will flair them! better to be safe than sorry. But it's ur CHOICE at the end :)

Kosmas

Awards
well they'll get flared in PCT, which hopefully i'll combat that, but during the cycle, my estrogen should hit rock bottom, as none of the compounds aromatize.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
well they'll get flared in PCT, which hopefully i'll combat that, but during the cycle, my estrogen should hit rock bottom, as none of the compounds aromatize.
Yes BOLD does in small amounts. H-Drol apparently cannot aromatize but people still get gyno on cycle - its about multiple hormone imbalance and luck.

I would run just the p-mag for 5 weeks at 75mg maybe going up to 100mg the last week or adding a 6th week.