test cyp and test ent with arimedex

mttlytn37

Awards
first time baby boomer! can someone give me advice on how to run this type of cycle

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Test c and test e? Just run one or the other. Test is test. And test c and test e are very close to the same esters.

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
first time baby boomer! can someone give me advice on how to run this type of cycle
As DaBeast said, pick one or the other. The difference in half life is about one day.

Dose it between 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks.
I would use adex @ .25mg eod starting at week 3 (it will take this long for any significant estro to build up, so no need to waste any dose before that.)
Wait 2 weeks after your last shot of test to begin your pct. This will give you some time for some test to clear your system, and you'll still be reaping the benefits during this time frame.
For pct, you can keep it simple. Nolva for 5 weeks, 20/20/10/10/10, with your adex tapering off into pct (ex. eod, e3d, e5d)

If you use hcg on cycle, you can prevent testicular atrophy with a dose of 250iu 2x weekly. This is optional, but can make your transition back into natural production much smoother.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Add clomid to the PCT for hypogonadism, nolvadex alone will only prevent gyno, it won't help in the recovery of the hpta.
nolvadex will help in hpta recovery... not sure where your coming from with that

nolvadex+clomid for pct and hcg on cycle is the way to go

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
And the debate goes on... Having done Nolva by itself and w/ clomid, no way I'd have PCT consist of ONLY Nolva. If anything, I'd do clomid ONLY, but not Nolva by itself.

Now, if youhave both, life is all good. All good. Balls are hyoooooge, nolva controls the zits, due to estro, and I actually got a little stronger during pct when I included the clomid. aahhh, the good ol days...

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya one or the other.
Or you can do 6 and 6.
That's actually what I am doing right now.
12 weeks, 6E and 6C.