Never pinning in my quad again!

GetHyooge

Awards
Ouch! Been sore for 2 1/2 days now, couldn't even do legs on leg day... Sticking with pinning glutes!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's your first time that's normal.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That is why I ended up just rotating deltas. I could handle the pain there.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your putting an oil into your muscle- which expands the muscle- which causes the stiffness- it will go away

first time i pinned in my quads it was stiff for like 3-4 days now im 12 wks deep in a cycle- and no stiffness when i pin quads

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
I just got my pins today :) ! I'm getting sooo excited. I'm going for quads and glutes. I hope I don't get achy or stiffness too bad.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
quads and delts are my faves...

first time i pinned my quads tho i looked like a newborn baby calf the next day haha

GetHyooge

Awards
Haha, I like pinning my glutes, not too painful. I am not even gonna try my delts either.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I like pinning my glutes, not too painful. I am not even gonna try my delts either.
Haha ive done...

glutes - no thank you
delts - yes please
quads - my fave
bicep - site enhancement my ass lol.. ow
traps - not as bad as it seems. just do it after back day if u hit ur traps then lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
If it's your first time that's normal.
This! :) Also, it depends on volume injected, as well as amount of BA concentration and your injection procedure and experience. All in all, as you progress in your needle-tastic prowess, you'll improve those symptoms. The Hip Flexor is very resistant to pain though, and I can easily fit a 6.5ml volume in one shot there.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Hip flexor !? Holy **** ! That scares me just thinking about it. You sir, are a real man.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
In my limited experience, ventrogluteal FTMFW!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hip flexor !? Holy **** ! That scares me just thinking about it. You sir, are a real man.
Well, I'm not much of a man when I have to shift my weight getting in and out of bed or slant to the side in my office chair the day after injecting 6 beautiful milliliters! :)

GetHyooge

Awards
Guess I lied, pinned in my other quad 6 hours ago, already sore as hell :(

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess I lied, pinned in my other quad 6 hours ago, already sore as hell :(
Keep the needle in there a little bit after all the oil is out to make sure none leaves the hole.

When you take the needle out, take an alcohol swab and press against the injection site as hard as you possibly can with two fingers for 1-2 minutes. I've heard it prevents or slows down some type of internal muscle bleeding that usually causes the pain.

GetHyooge

Awards
Keep the needle in there a little bit after all the oil is out to make sure none leaves the hole.

When you take the needle out, take an alcohol swab and press against the injection site as hard as you possibly can with two fingers for 1-2 minutes. I've heard it prevents or slows down some type of internal muscle bleeding that usually causes the pain.
That's almost how I currently do it, I do leave the pin in for a while after the injection is complete. After I pull it out I massage the area firmly for a couple minutes, still hurts like hell. I am about to go home and put a heat pad on it.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Okay, so I don't have my gear yet, but I do have my pins. I took out one pin and just wanted to test "how bad" its going to be on my quads. Well I just poked the top of the skin, no penetration (save the jokes) on my right quad first and it was pretty poky ! Then I poked at my left quad, and hardly felt a thing, then I remembered. I had knee surgery that was pretty extensive. Basically, a lot of the feeling hasn't come back to my quad :) I didn't test my gluts though.

Looks like the left is my sweet spot haha

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I don't have my gear yet, but I do have my pins. I took out one pin and just wanted to test "how bad" its going to be on my quads. Well I just poked the top of the skin, no penetration (save the jokes) on my right quad first and it was pretty poky ! Then I poked at my left quad, and hardly felt a thing, then I remembered. I had knee surgery that was pretty extensive. Basically, a lot of the feeling hasn't come back to my quad :) I didn't test my gluts though.

Looks like the left is my sweet spot haha
Yup, if you have no feeling, go for it.

You'll still get sore after tho bc the oil will spread.

I've pinned quads, traps, biceps, chest, and maybe one or two other spots. Never glute bc I can't reach them and nobody is sticking my with sh1t, and never the delt. My delts are too pretty for a needle. No Homo...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

This can usually be counter productive however, because it only disperses the depot further than it would naturally and agitates the fibril mass surrounding the injection site, and depending on how hard you massage and push, slight bruising can occur as well.

Stab yourself, leave the pin in, pull out in one quick motion, wipe it and get on with life.

Either your steroids aren't clean and have an abundance of benzyl alcohol to counteract the sterility concerns, or your injection procedure needs work. Either way, injections aren't meant to feel like kisses from Cupid floating down on a cloud of love with harps playing in the back ground. This isn't necessarily human grade product, way too many athletes put way too much thought into this.

flyhigh69

Awards
hahaha ^^ man thats funny.... i just did my third ever pin today and i chose to go in my glutes... im on prop so its only day 5... day 1 i hit my right quad, it was sore in the morning but by the next day it was gone... day 3 however i hit my left quad and i feel like i did something wrong lol... it was a day after leg day, i doubt that has much to do with it. anyways, **** feels like a i pulled a muscle in my quad, it was even giving me trouble trying to sleep last night.... today was first time into my glute and it was so smoothe, and im sure il be fine in the morning... i just feel like i did something wrong with my left quad pin

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Quads - used to be perfect now too much scar (from ass + peneciline as a kid)
chest - left pec fine, right pec always hit a vein
delts - almost always fine
triceps - never had a problem

ive heard from my boy that lats are completly painless even with a 21g, and spine erectors were really good spot also.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Quads - used to be perfect now too much scar (from ass + peneciline as a kid)
chest - left pec fine, right pec always hit a vein
delts - almost always fine
triceps - never had a problem

ive heard from my boy that lats are completly painless even with a 21g, and spine erectors were really good spot also.
Traps are alright, and biceps are butter... nothing like walking around with an 'oil pump' all day in your arms.

Also, lower back injections? Nooooooo thanks :(

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just pinned my quad again :) went great !
Do you stand up to inject, or sit down? For some reason, I find when I stand up and slightly flex my quad, it goes much better - seems to go against reason, but it works.

tbinnerarity

Awards
I saw the title and got sad. I <3 pinning in quads!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Glutes are the best, 6ml of volume per injection and NO soreness. Anywhere else and there is always a tinge of pain, with quads being the worst especially with Test Prop. Quads are just nice because they are such easy access.

anabolicevo

anabolicevo

Awards
I've never had any lasting pain from Quad injections of sust but then again i am an RN. Id try to make sure your in the vastus and lube the needle with the gear a bit when your getting out the remaining air. and keep the point sharp. resticking any pin should be a no-go.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Depends on the gear but quad shots have always sucked for me---pain for a week on each side and it wasn't just the first shots I did either. Honestly I had a pretty good experience doing lat shots and pec shots but after discovering glutes I can honestly say doing a long ester like enanthate I will never have to inject anywhere else ever again. Glutes are king.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ethyl Oleate is also a great way to not only increase the stabilization of the base compound such as Tren, Prop, or Masteron - but it also cuts down on the pain threshold by minimizing the steroid depot's crashing propensity once it's in the tissue. :)

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I still experience soreness, but the pain subsides after a while. Give it a couple times and you will be fine.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
If you measure from the head of your quad. Lay your hand down and about three or four fingers up towrds your hip shoot there. Wont be as sore, or not sore at all. Or you can even freeze your needles. and ice cub your skin. If you do all three, you wont even realize you shot the day before.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Traps are alright, and biceps are butter... nothing like walking around with an 'oil pump' all day in your arms.

Also, lower back injections? Nooooooo thanks :(
biceps are butter? I imagine I might someday, but as of now I haven't been able to work up the nerve to pin bi's.

mvrk1

Awards
It gets better. The first few in each quad are awful, but after a while it's hardly noticeable. Hang in there

reeftank03

reeftank03

Awards
I pin my quad every week at first it hurt for about 2 days after pinning my self. Now i found if you take a hot shower right way the hot water seem to stop the pain an it never happend again doing 1 1/4 cc a week of test C

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
what do you expect? jabbing a needle into your muscle deep and putting oil in it? is it supposed to feel good? lol

davidq

davidq

Awards
quads are like hit or miss the first couple times I was limping like an idiot and I thought everyone in the gym knew what I did lol. I love delts, pinning in the Glutes jst seems like a head ache

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
biceps are butter? I imagine I might someday, but as of now I haven't been able to work up the nerve to pin bi's.
I'll never do biceps again, ever. I always hit a vien or a nerve. I pulled the needle out once and blood shot across the room on thr fridge. Always a problem; always hurt and always hit something. Too many nerve and veins for me.