Black Magic

Alex_185

Awards
I have been working out for about a year now. I'm 22 6'2 195. I have been on whey protein for about 8 months. I have just purchased BLack Magic PH. My goals are to get stronger and bigger with more lean muscle. Is this the right product for me? Do I need to take anything with that?
Any information or opinions are much appreciated!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
We wouldnt know what products right for you bro.. Only you know your own body.. Only way to know if a product is for you is try it out.. Everyones body reacts different to different compound supplements.. So you kinda gotta be a guinea pig in this sport with supplements! Remember though its only a supplement.. So if your trying to put on mass your diet is your main goal and how hard you dedicate yourself in the gym.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I have been working out for about a year now. I'm 22 6'2 195. I have been on whey protein for about 8 months. I have just purchased BLack Magic PH. My goals are to get stronger and bigger with more lean muscle. Is this the right product for me? Do I need to take anything with that?
Any information or opinions are muchappreciated!
Suppose I should have made a joke about wild turkey.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I've been on whey for about 6 years now.
^^ This cracked me up.

To OP, if this is in fact superdrol and halodrol and you've only been working out for a year I'd advise against it. At 22 and 6'2" you can get a lot bigger than 195 on your own.

Alex_185

Awards
Lol so does anyone actually have info about "black magic"

Menoth

Awards
Lol so does anyone actually have info about "black magic"
Why yes, yes I do.

Black Magic was my first cycle, mainly because I did no independent research and listened too much to my friends. It forced me to learn about proper diet, support supplements and post-cycle therapy. I had my training routine down pretty well, but having pre-stacked designer steroids... yeah, these are steroids, in my system made me buckle down and give more than I had been. Superdrol will bulk you up real nice and make you plenty stronger if you use it the right way. The fact that Halodrol is in there is icing on the cake. The dosing on the bottle is the best way to run it, I think.

As far as needing anything else to start cycle with, I really suggest you look back at all the questions you asked and Google them to death until you can answer them all yourself. It might seem ****ish, but you'll learn plenty more that way than you would being handed all the answers. I'll even start you on the right track. Look into supplements to look after liver health and blood pressure. Also, figure out what a 'SERM' is and how to use one. You'll need it if you wanna run Black Magic 'right.' Then again, what's 'right?'

Good luck.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Black Magic just announced their formula now being available in a transdermal suspension.