M5AA While Cutting?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am getting ready to start a cycle of cutting, in which I am going to be using clen and triac, and am wondering if M5AA will be an effective tool to use in maintaing some strength and muscle mass. Better compound out there for this? Opinions and recommendations welcome. Thanks in advance!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I am getting ready to start a cycle of cutting, in which I am going to be using clen and triac, and am wondering if M5AA will be an effective tool to use in maintaing some strength and muscle mass. Better compound out there for this? Opinions and recommendations welcome. Thanks in advance!
I've never used it, but it would probably be a very good choice. I like m1t for cutting cause it kills my app. quite a bit. Halo works good too, but it makes you want to do things... baaaad things, that must never be spoken of again! :hammer:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I've never used it, but it would probably be a very good choice. I like m1t for cutting cause it kills my app. quite a bit. Halo works good too, but it makes you want to do things... baaaad things, that must never be spoken of again! :hammer:

Are you talking about that incident with the monkey and the midget again? :icon_lol:

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Yes, the stuff kicks butt. I did a 4 week cycle of it and lost fat while actually putting on a good bit of muscle! You will like it. Seemed to kill the appetite also?

tommy36p

Awards
I've been happy with M5AA. I have been running for a week and a half now at 10mg morning, 30mg pre-workout, 10mg night....though when I do the 30mg before working out, it kicks in and gets me all pumped to lift, but it hasn't been lasting very long. I don't know if it's me or if it's common in most people. But overall I would say the M5AA is a good product.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You will definitely lose muscle with that combo, the M5AA is not anabolic enough alone to prevent the muscle loss from Triac. I'd stack the M5AA with something. Triac is strong stuff, I lost muscle while on 20mg M4OHN with it. Clen will make it even more effective, so you'll need a strong cycle.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will definitely lose muscle with that combo, the M5AA is not anabolic enough alone to prevent the muscle loss from Triac. I'd stack the M5AA with something. Triac is strong stuff, I lost muscle while on 20mg M4OHN with it. Clen will make it even more effective, so you'll need a strong cycle.

What do you recommend I stack the M5AA with?

wantmoresize

Awards
What about running some 19-Nor while using the M5AA? --would this bloat too much?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Wont the clen help prevent muscle loss? Or will the triac defeat that.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys that recommend a 4-week M5AA cycle for cutting--would PCT be the same, or shorter?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
RobInKuwait Anabolics 22