First Epi clone cycle

J

jon1235

Awards
I am contemplating my first epi cycle. Please read a let me know what you think.
Previous cycle experience: Bold for 8 weeks. Was about 3 years ago. I am 190 lbs, 5'9", I would guess about 11% bodyfat.

Preload cycle support for two weeks and take throught cycle.
Havoc 30/30/30/30 or maybe 40 for last week.

I will have a SERM on hand, but I want to try and not use it if possible. For OTC I will be using:
Weeks 1-4:
Post cycle support
I3C, 200 mgs 3x a day.
Weeks 2-5:
Activate Extreme

How does this look? I haven't purchased anything, just doing research right now. Let me know what y'all think. Thanks!

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
just some thoughts:
-you'll probably wanna go longer than just 3 weeks.
-of course dosing is dependent on the person, but towards the end of your cycle 30 is pretty low
-i'd go with a serm man. i know they have their own sides, so maybe just low dosing it is a happy medium
-personally, i dont like to run any cycle without hcg

just some food for thought man

J

jon1235

Awards
O my bad. I should have been more clear. I'm doing four weeks. But the 4th week I may stay at 30 or I may bump it up to 40. So it'll look like:
30/30/30/30 or 40.

As for the SERM issue, yes I will not start my cycle without one. However I would like to try and rely on OTC if I can. If I experience significant sides than I will use the SERM and save the other goodies for later.

F

funkja

Awards
my first epi-strong cycle was close to yours, i did 30/30/30/30 with proper supports (epi made my joints pretty dry) but man the gains were outstanding. there were a few sides, mostly back pumps and calf cramps (in the middle of the night none the less) oh and for some reason i could NOT drink enough water. i was running just under 2 gallons a day. Everyone's body reacts differently and i enjoyed my epi cycle much more than my Beastdrol cycle.

im sure you can get by with OTC pct (i did TRS and HCGenerate) however every subsequent cycle for me has ended with a SERM (liquid tamox DESTROYED my libido, Clomid made me want to drill everything in sight but made me cry when Adele got booted from Dancing With The Stars)

All in all Epi is pretty mild but to play it safe i would grab a serm + a tbooster like TCF-1 (they're cheap)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I am contemplating my first epi cycle. Please read a let me know what you think.
Previous cycle experience: Bold for 8 weeks. Was about 3 years ago. I am 190 lbs, 5'9", I would guess about 11% bodyfat.

Preload cycle support for two weeks and take throught cycle.
Havoc 30/30/30/30 or maybe 40 for last week.

I will have a SERM on hand, but I want to try and not use it if possible. For OTC I will be using:
Weeks 1-4:
Post cycle support
I3C, 200 mgs 3x a day.
Weeks 2-5:
Activate Extreme

How does this look? I haven't purchased anything, just doing research right now. Let me know what y'all think. Thanks!
looks pretty good in my opinion. as far as the serm goes, i would consider using it for at least the first week of pct just to help kick start LH while limiting its sides. its up to you though.

J

jon1235

Awards
looks pretty good in my opinion. as far as the serm goes, i would consider using it for at least the first week of pct just to help kick start LH while limiting its sides. its up to you though.
Wow, thanks! I had not thought of this. Good Idea man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 10
1test Anabolics 9
C Anabolics 24
A Anabolics 4
F Supplements 1