First Havoc Run

CarpeDiem7

Awards
I'm just coming off of my first Havoc cycle. I dosed it 20/30/30/40 and saw some great dry lean mass gains from it with little to no sides. Suport supps included fish oil, AI cycle support, osteo bi-flex (joint support), and John Scott's Cell-Drive as an intro-workout supp. Im using estrogenex along with cycle support throughout my pct and a liver cleanser. If you'd like to hear more about the cycle in detail i'd be happy to share more for people who are thinking about running it.

I was thinking about running RPM with Havoc in my next cycle here in about three months. I was jsut wondering if anyone had some advice to give pertaining to this upcoming stack, is it a good idea or not, what further precautions should be taken when stacking products like these, etc. Also Ive been looking into the product Anabolic Pump. would that be run as a support supp? any advice would be appreciated :)

jblift

Awards
Hey I'm thinking about running a Havoc cycle, keep us updated on your PCT with side effects. I'm going to run 30mg/day all the way through for a full 30 days. But I'm skeptical on the PCT. I was gonna run AI PCT support with Activate. But I may run Nolva 20/20/10/10 low dosages with activate then weeks 3/6 run a cortisol blocker (LeanFX). What do you think?

CarpeDiem7

Awards
In my opinion, which is not professional mind you, it could go either way. The AI PCT support is a great product that continues to regulate essential organ and bodily functions such as liver and blood pressure. Keep in mind, the liver toxicity will remain in your system for up to three months but after a proper liver cleansing the amount will be miniscule and you will be at very low risk of liver damage. the ActivaTe is another good nautral test booster, I decided to go with Estrogenex simply because I not only wanted to re-elevate my test levels but support a healthy estradiol level. ActivaTe does the same, regulating test to estradiol ratios which can sometimes go unnoticed (by using a sole test booster) I've heard great results with Novla so honestly either route you take if done properly should work out jsut fine. I would love to be able to get my hands on the LeanFX because of the 1,3 dimethylamylamine it contains, a great ingredient for fat burning. I personally might try a product called D4 thermol shock for a simple PCT fat burner but the possibilites are endless in that sense. it sounds liek you ahve a great cycle set up and you should see some great results from it. aim for 300-400 grams of protein a day (at 215 for you id say as close to 400 as possible) and you shouldnt have any problem tacking on a solid 12 pounds. I was skeptical of dosing 40 for the last week but went for it and saw no sides still, so i would recommend maybe bumping it up for the last week if you feel comfortable doing so. Havoc is a great compund and you will see an immediate increase in strength (for me litterally the second day) and you will feel a sense of invinsibility in the weight room the first week. Also, i know you didnt mention your support supps, hopefully you have some in line, but i would recommend the osteo bi-flex as i started to see some joints, elbow and knees, begin to become sore about two weeks in. I started the bi-flex two weeks in and that went away. I will keep my sides (or hopefully lack there of :) ) and end results updated. good luck with everything and please keep the replies coming :)