New Site : M5Research.com

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
We wanted to make the first announcement to our brothers here at Anabolicminds. M5 Research has launched. It is a new research chem site, and while relatively small right now - the basics are there:

Tamoxifen
Clomiphene
Clenbuterol
PLUS:
Tiratricol
Ephedrine

Expansion of the prodcut line will occur in the very near future. You will receive the customer support and attention to customer service you have come to expect from Board Sponsors.

Visit M5 Research

HUGE

Last edited:

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Since I notice that M5research appears to be selling Custom's Nolva, Clomid, and Clen, is it safe to say that the triac is the same as well? Just curious mostly, as I'm going to be ordering more triac soon, and just wondering if it is the same stuff.

the_destroyer55

Awards
Thanks for pointing us in this direction. More is better :D

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is the same stuff. It was decided that it was a good idea to separate the research chems from any dietary supps incase anyone mistakenly thought they were for a use other than legitimate research.

:)

HUGE

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes it is the same stuff. It was decided that it was a good idea to separate the research chems from any dietary supps incase anyone mistakenly thought they were for a use other than legitamate research. :)

HUGE
Good idea! ;) This way we know you can keep providing us with all our research needs. :)

BTW, I'm looking to do some future research on usnic acid. Any plans on carrying this?

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
LSD?
PCP?
Just kidding. I will see if I can get a list of whats up next and I'll post it.

HUGE

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Nope, no shipments outside the US - it always ends up being a huge pain in the ass.

HUGE

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
the consumers are screaming for a good place to get hcg..!!! currently shipping has been shady with other providers....

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We have defiantly taken notice about the HCG, I just need to quit my darn job before I can take on much more (got a few surprises for you guys in the next week :)). I also need to weigh the risks against the potential rewards. Honestly, I do not know if it is in the crads, but I'm defiantly looking into it.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good site, anyone here use the Tamoxifen(I see it is from Pheonix Labs)?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
The guy I lift with used it after a m1t/4ad cycle. Had not complaints. Its flavored so you don't have to take it like a shot of 151.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks, it seems to be a nice site, the Ephedrine HCL seems a little over priced though.

bandit_193

Awards
Looks like M5 checkout is broke, as of today :(

[Edit]: Quick sidenote, their support staff gave me an immediate response about this known issue...Quite refreshing

Last edited:

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of refreshing ... refresh your browser - all should be good now. ;)

HUGE

pjsallday

Awards
I heard something about HCG. hmmm. that would be nice

bubba04

Awards
HCG would be so sweet....and hopefully at cheeper prices then my source:blink:

kojie

Awards
do you ship international?? your site doesn't specify country when checking out now ?